Discount for in shape, good-looking and younger clients?

• marylander1940 changed the title to Discount for in shape, good-looking and younger clients?
3 hours ago, marylander1940 said:
  3 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Unfortunately many of the guys who I crave are CHARGING whether you're an old fat daddy or a hot daddy. At best I may get an occasional discount. 😉 or a repeat performance off the clock.

I have one masseur who comes over and has sex with me for free when I invite him for a 3-way.  But I always pay him for a massage.

15 minutes ago, marylander1940 said:

Student discount? I've seen it in some ads, but some students aren't in shape...

I've always been overweight, even when I was a student.  When I retire, I'll likely go back to school for fun and become a student again.  Students aren't always 18-22 jocks.

14 minutes ago, Thelatin said:

After getting into much better shape I can tell you I receive much better treatment.  I have a guy I see about once a year as he drives through my town.  Last time he walked in, grabbed me, and smashed me in my kitchen saying “you got fuckable”.

I am not surprised!

Thank you for sharing!

I've been quoted lower rates by providers who have been discussed here at the $300 to $400 range. But I always include my stats when I reach out and I share my photo...so the level of "ick" factor gets established up front.

On the rare occasion I've had a provider call me back to hook up off the clock...but that was years ago when I was still quite fit.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ShortCutie7 said:

Never thought to include my age when inquiring about a rate… maybe I will going forward if being under 40 gets me quoted a lower amount lol.

And yeah, when I was a college student I was in the WORST shape of my life.  I look much better now in my 30s than I did at 18/19.

Some of them might do it after a first meeting for the regular rate and obviously if the client is easygoing and there's good chemistry. 

Edited by marylander1940

16 hours ago, Thelatin said:

After getting into much better shape I can tell you I receive much better treatment.  I have a guy I see about once a year as he drives through my town.  Last time he walked in, grabbed me, and smashed me in my kitchen saying “you got fuckable”.

Same here. After a particularly hot session in January, one texted me afterwards “that ass”! 

Edited by Pensant

16 hours ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

Students aren't always 18-22 jocks.

I graduated from NYU last year at... not 22 anymore.

15 hours ago, ShortCutie7 said:

And yeah, when I was a college student I was in the WORST shape of my life.  I look much better now in my 30s than I did at 18/19.

Same here and with all the males in my family. We look better older.

My two cents. This is not exactly a regulated profession, there's no code of ethics. That means that each provider establishes his rules as he sees them fit. If a provider wants to give a dicount or discriminate based on looks or age, there's nothing anyone else can do other than deciding to becoming or not his client.

I imagine it will feel great to be told that because I'm beautifull I'll pay less, but if it doesn't happen, who cares. I personally have a dedicated budget already, and if a provider is above it, too bad, too sad.

On 3/4/2024 at 4:06 PM, Thelatin said:

To say one "got fuckable" is to imply you were not previously fuckable and it was - what? - gross or a chore? I'd show a provider the door if he said this to me. I've recently lost the weight I put on during COVID. While one or two providers have remarked upon it, they did so with far more tact. Like "you look great" or "you lost some weight but not your ass. Hot." 

On 3/4/2024 at 2:55 PM, Vegas_Millennial said:

I have one masseur who comes over and has sex with me for free when I invite him for a 3-way.  But I always pay him for a massage.

I give a general description, and no pic, right up front. I'm not hung like a horse, and I don't have 6 pack abs. I have been offered a discount up front (usually after I decline a meeting). BUT, I am much more likely to be offered a discounted, or free meeting, on a repeat session.

I have always attributed it to 3 possible factors:

1) The provider had a slow week, and even a discounted session is better than $0.

2) I am doing something right during our past session.

3) "Opposites attract" can be universal. I am attracted to, and usually hire, guys very different from me.

Edited by APPLE1

15 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

To say one "got fuckable" is to imply you were not previously fuckable and it was - what? - gross or a chore?

He’s always been very direct, which is one reason I never saw him more frequently.  But yeah - it honestly was more of a chore banging a fat drunk, compared to a sober, tan, toned person.  It’s just facts.