Overnight Rate

2 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

I intentionally overprice my overnights at $2k because I really don’t like doing them. It has to be worth my while to put aside the high value I place on quality restful sleep and time to myself at night to regroup emotionally and mentally.

If I were trying to get clients to book me more frequently for overnights, I might price somewhere more in the neighborhood of $1,500 for roughly twelve hours of my time, maybe a little more time including an earlier evening activity like dinner or a date, depending on what the client wants.

The client wanting an overnight often wants to have sex multiple times all night (which is fine), or otherwise wake me up a lot and I basically don’t sleep much if at all, definitely not anything restful. Plus the client snores, and I snore. It’s annoying for everyone involved.

Then morning sex. Again, that’s fine, but it’s a whole production if I need to bottom in the morning. Topping again after having cum multiple times in the past few hours, it’s more difficult to perform at my best. Also, I am not looking or feeling my best until I shower in the morning, so that has to happen as soon as I wake up. I get pretty crabby otherwise. The level of effort to be “on” and perform for overnights is high, so I charge dearly for it.

I would be more open to negotiating a lower rate if the client had a suite with a separate place to sleep. By sleep I mean actual sleep. The playtime can still happen in the client’s bed, and cuddles and all the rest, but the actual sleeping part is way better when I have some acoustical and physical separation. Plus negotiate based on expectations. For example, is this an all night fuck festival, or are we going to sleep by 2am? Things like that.

TBH I don’t see as much value in overnights. I think you get a much better value hiring me for 5 hours before midnight for $1k. But that’s just me.

That makes perfect sense - thank you for sharing. In reaching out to the provider, I was very intentional in what I hoped for our overnight experience. I had a very traumatic experience when I graduated from high school, so my request was centered on a very vanilla BFE: kissing, hugs and cuddles. I brought up my high school experience just to be transparent with him and to provide some color. I specifically mentioned just sleeping in his arms and to feel safe and protected. The price was the same. I would never negotiate or ask the provider to adjust his rates. 

1 hour ago, GCMan said:

Relative to your true "overnight" rate, what would a provider charge (more or less than a true overnight?) for a "daytime" overnight. Say lunch till ten or eleven at night. Some activities in the day with some fun time thrown in?

Speaking only for myself here. Others charge less or more and that’s fine. I don’t claim to represent an average.

These whole day hires described above are less common but I love these and a handful of clients hire me for a whole day from time to time. I charge $1,500 for about 12 hours during the day, ending by/before midnight. That would be comparable to a 12 hr overnight if I charged closer to market for overnights, but I charge a premium $2k for those.

When the client hires me for a longer stretch, say a few days or a week, I would charge less per day - works out to something between 1285 and 2000 per day depending on how many total days he hires me. More expensive per day to hire 3 days, less expensive per day to hire for 7.

I haven’t done any two week or longer hires yet, but I will revisit pricing to give the client a break on that when the time comes. Maybe that day will never come, and honestly I am quite ok with that.

15 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

These whole day hires described above are less common but I love these and a handful of clients hire me for a whole day from time to time. I charge $1,500 for about 12 hours during the day, ending by/before midnight. That would be comparable to a 12 hr overnight if I charged closer to market for overnights, but I charge a premium $2k for those.

Thank you @Simon Suraci for your insight.  As a client, I would have assumed that 12hrs overnight would be priced the same as or lower than 12hrs daytime because the provider doesn't have to be "on" while the client is asleep.  However, your explanation of interrupted sleep and awkward morning preparations makes sense.

Providers, take note of pricing more for the sessions you don't enjoy, and less for the sessions you enjoy but could use more bookings.  Be sure to mention those price differences in your advertisement; otherwise, potential clients might not think to ask about the sessions you prefer.  "Ask about my special rates for 12 hour daytime sessions concluding before midnight" would peak my interest when perusing advertisements (If that type of language is allowed by the host website).

Edited by Vegas_Millennial
Grammar

Honestly, I'm not particularly keen on overnight arrangements. I've only engaged in them with two providers with whom I had long-standing relationships. One used to accompany me on travels often, while the other would stay over if he didn't have any more clients for the night. The idea of an overnight with someone I don't know well or have only met a few times doesn't appeal to me. I suppose everyone has their preferences.

On 4/16/2024 at 4:26 PM, nycman said:

...At $500 for an overnight, it’s totally cool if you sleep next to me all night long.
At $2,000? We better be fucking like teenagers for 12 hours straight.

Funny you said that, @nycman. I paid $2K for an overnight w/a guy in SF and we did, indeed, end up fucking like teenagers for 12 hours straight. We had met up previously and our little 60-minute session turned into four and a half hours. (I extended the session to three - the extra 90 minutes was on the house, so to speak).