Hiring straight guys

Playful boy
Message added by rvwnsd,

Moderator's Note:

Folks, it is time to take a deep breath and tone down the rhetoric.

Name-calling and attacks need to stop and so does the bickering. 

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

24 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

If he's having anal sex with a man, he is officially no longer "straight".

I am married to a woman for 15 years and have two kids. Outwardly "straight-acting" and few people would guess I was anything but straight.

However, my habit of fucking cute muscle bottom men, makes me NOT straight. Call it sexually fluid but it's not "straight".

Public would these be "straight" muscle bottoms?

8 minutes ago, studchaser said:

would these be "straight" muscle bottoms?

It's interesting to note that over the years, I have had guys approach me to be their first homosexual experience.

I think most men fear being viewed as a "sissy" more than a dicksucker. 

Bromosexuality seems to be ok for some guys but hooking up with a "fairy" is wrong.

There's a lot of psychological stuff wrapped up in identity. Way too much to unravel when each person's experiences are all so unique. That's why I dislike labels.  Very hard to categorize everyone's life into a single word.

At this point, I don’t classify people’s sexuality based on how they define themselves, but what they do.

Don’t tell me you’re “straight”, when you e just hopped off of random dick….

and don’t tell me you’re “gay”, when your breath reeks of the last pussy you ate.

So moving forward with this discussion, can you guys stop saying that you hired a straight guy, can you put the term in quotes please? 

I think many straight men or more willing now to explore their sexuality. They now have discovered that ass foreplay is stimulating and many women will not rim or play with it thus choosing to go the route of a gay man who appreciate and will indulge. Look at all the straight IG models constantly showing off their asses and now want it to be played with. Just my opinion.

8 hours ago, kyleham said:

I think many straight men or more willing now to explore their sexuality. They now have discovered that ass foreplay is stimulating and many women will not rim or play with it thus choosing to go the route of a gay man who appreciate and will indulge. Look at all the straight IG models constantly showing off their asses and now want it to be played with. Just my opinion.

Are gay men exploring their love of vagina these days? Get that tongue deep into the clit and get out all the juices mmmmm 😜

Edited by studchaser

7 hours ago, kyleham said:

This simply isn’t accurate. 
In many man-woman sexual scenarios women are rimming, and pegging their male partners. 

Any guy who states that he’s “straight” but is into getting his butt licked from a man simply can’t find a woman to do it, is simply lying. 

22 hours ago, MmM said:

Gender identification and sexual preference are different things. It's simple to define people as either straight or gay; but we all know it's a spectrum. 

I think the bigger issue here is that many men don’t want the “gay”, or “homosexual” label. And I understand why. 

People want to have sex without labels, and I completely agree with that.

But since we live in a world where people are defined by gender, race, and sexual orientation, one has to simply “own their shit”.

You can call yourself “non-binary” , and desire to live a gender-less life, but don’t be mad at the world for obviously seeing the body parts and genitals that clearly define your gender and accidentally acknowledging you as such.

Being a homosexual isn’t easy either. It’s filled with world-renowned hate, based on religion, laws, personal biases and other factors that makes being a homosexual very hard; so I understand why someone wouldn’t want to be a homosexual. But trying to “cop” out of it, by simply verbalizing that you are straight, when you love every metaphysical aspect of another man, and are actively participating in homosexual acts, is just flat out contradictory. 

And as it should be obvious from my photo, I’m black. Being black is rough. It’s rough in business, in academia, in general aspects of society, in the LGBT world, and sometimes even in this forum. But I’m not going to wake up tomorrow, and tell the world “I’m white”, and expect people to acknowledge and respect by “self-definition”, just because I said so. 

That’s simply ridiculous to me. 

On 12/30/2022 at 12:55 PM, pubic_assistance said:

There's a lot of psychological stuff wrapped up in identity. Way too much to unravel when each person's experiences are all so unique. That's why I dislike labels.  Very hard to categorize everyone's life into a single word.

It’s not too much to unravel. People aren’t that complicated for the most part… they only become “complex” when they are trying to rationalize bullshit. 

Human beings generally don’t like the truth, accountability, and acknowledgement of facts if it does many fit the narrative they want to live in. 

It homosexually didn’t have such a negative set of stigmas to it and it was an acceptable “norm”, we wouldn’t even be having this topic to debate about. 

Edited by Monarchy79

The mind is very complex.  Trying to force it in one of 2 labels based on sexual activity can lead to unnecessary stress and self-loathing.  Homosexuality is indeed stigmatized since the beginning of time and self preservation will coax someone to avoid being labeled as such if allowed to do so.  I admit that there are those that fit this category, depending on where they are in their own self-acceptance.  Sexuality, though, is too varied to be simply categorized as a straight or gay act.  "I am a man and if I get fucked in the ass then I am gay whether I admit it or not." "I am a woman and if I eat pussy then I must be gay; therefore if it's impossible for me to be attracted to a man, and if I do so, I am denying my own sexuality." Yet there are men who likes to be pegged by a woman with a dildo, or by a trans woman with a dick.  There are women who has had sexual encounters with another woman, and still identify as straight and ultimately prefers men.  There are Bi men who equally likes to be with both men and women.  I am not discounting that there are homosexual men who have not accepted their own sexuality because of societal norms and pressure, but I believe that is not always the case. And, If it is less traumatizing mentally for someone to participate in a sexual activity without being forced a label because of its societal implications, then so be it.  I don't think it is necessary to define someone else's sexuality just because it fits nicely in a box. Perhaps it's the other way around, that if homosexuality wasn't condemned as much, more straight men would explore these sexual acts like women do, without being labeled. 

(Please do not take this is an affront to anyone else's statement but a healthy discussion on the topic.)

Edited by MmM

On 1/1/2023 at 7:52 AM, MmM said:

it is less traumatizing mentally for someone to participate in a sexual activity without being forced a label because of its societal implications

Totally.

When I was very young, I was attracted to some of the boys, but I didn't see myself fitting in with the gays...so it was traumatizing for a bit when I was 12 to 13 years old, when I had little knowledge of how this all works, and worried that I was on my way to becoming a homosexual. Something that was often described as a pathway to loneliness. 

I have long been a proponent of the "you-do-you" attitude when it comes to human sexuality.

When I was in High School...I was considered straight, when I was in college I was considered bi, after college I spend a few years exploring and people considered me gay, then back to bi, when I married my wife, and now most people think I'm straight because I'm married with kids, and lead a more discreet sex life.

In the end..throughout all these labels, I haven't really changed. I am still ME !

On 1/1/2023 at 7:52 AM, MmM said:

And, If it is less traumatizing mentally for someone to participate in a sexual activity without being forced a label because of its societal implications, then so be it. 

I agree with you 1000000%!!!

I want to also point out that we must never forget that not too long ago, being a homosexual was literally illegal, and considered a mental illness. 

The societal impacts run deep. 

On 1/3/2023 at 8:37 AM, Monarchy79 said:

I want to also point out that we must never forget that not too long ago, being a homosexual was literally illegal, and considered a mental illness. 

Not only that, homosexuals and bi-sexuals were often imprisoned in the U.S. and the U.K.

In some barbaric countries, they were put to death through execution. 

In those earlier days, gays had to deny and insist they were straight.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Douglas-Scott-Montagu,_3rd_Baron_Montagu_of_Beaulieu

Edited by coriolis888

On 12/15/2022 at 4:27 AM, robear said:

No, but I think there's an important difference.  Gay/bi guys are offering what they are used to and enjoy in their private lives.  Clients may be attractive only for the paycheck, but the engagement is still within the bounds of the provider's sexuality.  For a straight man, it's more like a gay man being paid to have sex with a middle-aged, overweight, socially awkward woman, a whole different level of performance is required.

What does it matter?  It seems you are more concerned that the straight guy is being exploited by doing something repellant.  I don’t think it is repellant to them.  They have the same skill at managing their mindset that any good gay/bi provider has.

Interesting discussion. I think if someone is doing sex work then they’re able to perform regardless of the gender or sexuality of their client. So a ‘straight’ male sex worker (who has self identified as straight) and who advertises as seeing male or female clients would be able to perform sexual acts with any of their clients. That ability and willingness to perform for anyone (regardless of body type too) is why the sex worker is able to do their job. A straight non sex worker couldn’t do it, but a straight sex worker can. It’s not to do with their sexuality, it’s their skill to find sexual attraction in the situation. 

I think all our definitions have evolved over time.

The awesome thing about the 21st century is that we have instant communication with almost everyone on the planet. You can easily go online at that age where you're questioning stuff now and be like "Oh, okay, I'm not the only one out here like that..." which was with the case with almost everyone who is gay and over 50 years old. I'm right on that cusp where AOL in its early days let me know it was okay to be gay, simply because there were so many guys who were. 

As far as "straight" and "gay" that will be forever debated. I will add my own little antidote: The single hottest, toughest, hardest, most masculine guy I ever fucked (over 100 times) was someone you would never, ever consider to be "gay" and he wasn't one of my hires either. Money never changed hands and I met him on the sidewalk in New York City one random afternoon. Jump forward a decade and a half, and he's now one of my best friends in the world and he happily lives his life married with kids. I go over their house every year for the holidays, his wife texts me regularly, I bought and wrapped gifts for both of them and all of their kids last month, and they're both amazing people. He also still has a hankering to get fucked just for the pain aspect every so often.  

I posted a thread on another forum about that story, and it's really long but has every detail you could want. If you keep reading to Page 2, 3, 4, etc... I post some follow-ups about where we are today.  There may be something in there about fucking him before one of his fights and that may have been at a place starting with M in Vegas. 👀 

Point is that man has single handedly shattered every idea and notion I ever had of "sexuality" and "top/bottom" and all that jazz.  Since the day I met him, I learned to throw all that out the window and you miss 100% of the chances you don't take. In anything. 

Anyway, just my $0.02.  It's a good read, lol:  Here: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/true-story-fucking-the-ufc-fighter.6137791/

Edited by ThroatCummer

very interesting documentary about being gay in the 1930"s in london. around the 7 minute mark, Gifford was talking about having sex with straight men. he was asked by a "bit of trade" he paid for sex, usually being a working class man or a soldier "why dont you go home with jim, your friend? he is quite elegant." his reply sums it all up here. he said (paraphrasing) "oh dear no. we want real men. we never go home with anyone one of our own. thats like having sex with your sister". Gifford stated it would be absolutely impossible to have sex with another gay man. he wanted "the real thing or nothing".

so it seems quite natural from the start of queer life that gay men were a sisterhood of sorts but only looked at straight men as masculine and attractive enough for having sex with.

now yap all you want on here guys but this instinct seems to be the cornerstone for the gay ideology that so many bitter at this thought process on here call "self loathing". i for one understand Gifford's point perfectly as to the true masculinity of the straight man. hmmmm..... must have been a lot of self loathing like our friend Gifford going around in the 1930's eh?

Edited by Gymowner

19 minutes ago, Gymowner said:

very interesting documentary about being gay in the 1930"s in london. around the 7 minute mark, Gifford was talking about having sex with straight men. he was asked by a "bit of trade" he paid for sex, usually being a working class man or a soldier "why dont you go home with jim, your friend? he is quite elegant." his reply sums it all up here. he said (paraphrasing) "oh dear no. we want real men. we never go home with anyone one of our own. thats like having sex with your sister". Gifford stated it would be absolutely impossible to have sex with another gay man. he wanted "the real thing or nothing".

so it seems quite natural from the start of queer life that gay men were a sisterhood of sorts but only looked at straight men as masculine and attractive enough for having sex with.

now yap all you want on here guys but this instinct seems to be the cornerstone for the gay ideology that so many bitter at this thought process on here call "self loathing". i for one understand Gifford perfectly having far more attractiveness to the true masculinity of the straight man. hmmmm..... must be self loathing like our friend Gifford eh?

That’s not an interpretation I draw from it. In the 30’s having gay sex was unlawful. Gay men would not be open about their sexuality. Those ‘straight’ men who had sex with Gifford would not have described themselves as gay at that time. However if you transport them to current times they’d probably describe themselves as gay or bi, and they’d be open about it because there’s fewer societal barriers to doing so.

I think it’s more to do with social norms where gay behaviour in the past was wrongly associated by society in general with certain effeminate characteristics. That trope is now fading thankfully and there’s no stereotype of how a gay man should behave. You do still see some people who retain that mindset when they say they’re ‘straight acting’…to which I’d ask ‘what is straight acting???’. 

I don’t think it’s anything to do with self loathing or true masculinity (whatever that is?). It’s about showing men who deny their sexual attraction to other men the pleasure of having gay sex. Many people have been so conditioned by religion and societal norms over the years to believe that sexual activity with a member of the same sex is bad. Well here’s news for them…it’s absolutely fantastic. Don’t let the self appointed religious leaders decide what you can and can’t do. Don’t let those who are bigoted tell you that you’re bad if you want to enjoy sex with whoever you like. As long as you’re being respectful and kind it’s up to you what sex you have, no one else.