Hiring straight guys

Playful boy
Message added by rvwnsd,

Moderator's Note:

Folks, it is time to take a deep breath and tone down the rhetoric.

Name-calling and attacks need to stop and so does the bickering. 

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

19 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Let's see how many immediately deny the science -

Although much research has commonly used heterosexual samples, both lab and field studies on romantic partner preferences amongst gay men, consistently highlight a commonplace desire for masculine over feminine traits in potential partners. (Bailey et al., 1997; Clarkson, 2006; Laner & Kamel, 1977; Sanchez & Vilain, 2012; Tayawaditep, 2002). Sanchez and Vilain (2012)

If I wanted to date a woman, I would date a woman! I LIKE MEN, so that's why I like MANLY MEN!

1 hour ago, Gymowner said:

bingo! this is the whole problem with society and we will have dire circumstances if not hammered out.

if trans people... they are people to me... not men... not women...want to compete in sports they have every right to as such. they can create their own league and compete against each other. why "jump the fence" so to speak and compete against women? anyone against this theory chime in but answer me one question. why arent their any trans ftm's competing against men in their categories? why dont you see a ftm compete in boxing against men, ( they feel and identify as such right? so they in their minds are men) swim against men and powerlift against men? why not? because they will have their newly acquired hairy asses handed to them thats why! people in mainstream society love competition. so if there were some awesome competitions in trans groups competing against each other there would be many many who would watch for the sake of good competition. most wont watch this "jimmied up" mtf crap against women competitions.

so yes it is cheating when a mtf competes against women and wins every category by a mile. why liberals wont accept this and rally for trans groups competing against each OTHER (thats equality folks) is to me only again the need for total acceptance be damned in mainstream society. guess what it aint gonna happen libs and you will set back trans rights accordingly.

china and russia are laughing at us all the way to the bank folks.

YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, Gymowner said:

it is cheating when a mtf competes against women and wins every category by a mile.

Agreed.

They used to diagnose you as schizophrenic when you made up your own reality.

Now it's celebrated as your right and everyone is supposed to follow along with your nonsense.

I agree that trans people absolutely have a right to live happy lives and shouldn't be ridiculed, abused or neglected.

But these people are in a category of their own, and that's where they will be best understood. Not trying to PRETEND to be something they are NOT.

This thread is sounding more and more judgemental. You don't know what it's like to be someone until you walk a day in that person's shoes. Gay men were persecuted and killed not so long ago. It was only recently that homosexuality was removed as a clinical diagnosis from the DSM book for psychiatry!  Everyone kept saying homosexuality is a choice and can be reversed. Why would we now as a community assume that transgenders are just consciously making a choice to feel and think like they are of the opposite sex and even minimize it by thinking that's done because they want to avoid bathroom lines or win a medal. Transgenders still have the highest suicide rates in our LGBTQ+ community. A little compassion and effort to understand I think is more needed than to marginalize them even more. 

20 minutes ago, MmM said:

This thread is sounding more and more judgemental

I disagree.  No one is judging transgender people for being transgender.

Most people who have posted comments here are simply saying that they are a separate community category and should be treated as such. I think part of the problem that makes transgender people commit suicide is the PRETENDING to be what they're not.  If you spend your entire day lying to everyone, and pretending to be something else, you're definitely going to be pretty depressed after a while. What everyone is suggesting is that you call an apple and apple.

I know a lot of feminists are pretty disturbed by men involving themselves in women's movement, by calling themselves women. Trans people should be identified as trans people. Simple. I don't need to walk in someone else's shoes to know that. I think persecution more often comes from getting in other peoples business than minding your own.

That's the whole premise of being transgender: there is a lack of congruency between their body and their mind. They are NOT PRETENDING to be the gender they are not, they actually believe and feel like the other gender.  And it is not a choice. Their brain is biochemically wired that way, just like gay men are attracted to other men. You cannot just switch it off.

Trans is the new gay. Sadly, many in the LGBTQ+ collective are now replicating the discriminatory mechanisms they once suffered. I wish we had a trans friend here to share their journey.

I do not have many strong opinions around trans issues other than, on the one hand, the need to hear trans voices and question my prejudices and "common sense" to reference an earlier post. On the other hand, I also need to listen to the voices coming from TERF. As a cis, primarily homosexual male, I am listening to that conversation. 

Right now, I disagree with trans on one single issue. In my opinion, we should create two new sports categories for FTM and MTF trans athletes. 

1 hour ago, MmM said:

That's the whole premise of being transgender: there is a lack of congruency between their body and their mind. They are NOT PRETENDING to be the gender they are not, they actually believe and feel like the other gender.  And it is not a choice. Their brain is biochemically wired that way, just like gay men are attracted to other men. You cannot just switch it off.

No one is denying any of that.

What we are saying is you can't FORCE everyone to NOT see what's in front of them.

That's all.

Anyway...the conversation is about straight providers, and masculinity, not transgenderism.

4 hours ago, MmM said:

They suffer from "Gender Dysphoria". NOT the same nor even similar as Homosexuality! Let's call things by their names. And apple an apple! 

and so does womens snatches! my lord i have seen some women around uber hot uber straight muscular gogo dancers and you can hear their eggs bouncing around inside of them.

this is biology guys. plain and simple. every straight guy i talk to in the gym LOVES big rouund asses on women. me personally... they look like big fat asses. but breeders love them. its in their hinds brains. women love muscular very masculine men. its in their brains. causes something we call procreation. oops!

here is what we need to do in society. let the trans folk live their lives as women being men and men being women on one island.  thats fine. and let everyone else live their lives as biology has created people on another island. when someone "feels" on one island a certain way get a boat and send them to the other island.

after a few decades, the trans folk will be dying out in droves since ftm cannot impregnate mtf. so they will have to come to the conclusion that how they FEEL is total bullshit to the evolution of the species. the mtf will have to impregnate the ftm's but with suppressive hormones this aint gonna happen folks.

i give a rats ass how one "feels" in society.  i do however  totally support giving them the total right as a person... as a human being, to be able to "feel" that way. so they need then in return to get off this liberal high horses and let others do and "feel" as society is intended..  this stupidity that we have been culminating over the last decade or so will fizzle out. its alice in wonderland crapola that in the end gets society nowhere

Edited by Gymowner

5 hours ago, Gymowner said:

i give a rats ass how one "feels" in society.  i do however  totally support giving them the total right as a person... as a human being, to be able to "feel" that way. so they need then in return to get off this liberal high horses and let others do and "feel" as society is intended.. 

I agree with your sentiment here.

This refuting of the "straight-acting" personality is another product of this trend in gay society to suppress mainstream culture, and elevate those who have traditionally lived in the margins.  Although I think we can all agree that people who don't "fit in" should not be persecuted, and have every right to live their life in a way that makes them happy, the rest of us shouldn't be forced to celebrate them as our own heroes.  You don't need to tear down everyone's history, to make room for your own.

Masculinity has absolute biological preference. So let's stop pretending we don't know what "gay acting" and "straight acting" means.  You can certainly support people's rights for self determination, without pretending to not see the differences. This new social justice ideology of blending everyone as "the same" is ridiculous and anti-intellectual.  We can all live together if we simply learn to be tolerant of our differences instead of pretending they don't exist.

If a provider advertises as "straight", we know he means "straight acting". Most of them aren't actually straight. It's all a performance and marketing. I know I personally admired the big tall masculine guys on the sports teams. I used to swoon when Tom Brady lived nearby and he'd say hello to me at the local coffee shop when I'd bump into him there. Yes, I would be more likely to contribute more to the fantasy of a chance with a "str8" guy than I would with an obviously gay guy. It's always what we CAN'T get so easily, that we want more and will pay more to get it.

14 hours ago, José Soplanucas said:

Sadly, many in the LGBTQ+ collective are now replicating the discriminatory mechanisms they once suffered.

I disagree completely. Those first three letters have to do with women being attracted to women, men being attracted to men, and both being attracted to either sex. That has nothing to do with transgender. “Feeling” like you’re a woman or a man has nothing to do with sex or to whom a person is attracted. Why should they be under that umbrella? Because they’re different? 

15 hours ago, MmM said:

That's the whole premise of being transgender: there is a lack of congruency between their body and their mind.

So they should be included in our “community” because…? We take everyone? The rights they’re fighting for and want have nothing to do with us, yet they’re using our numbers and umbrella to attempt to gain them. To me, it’s no different than if they said catholic priests have vast numbers. Let’s use their clout for our cause. One has nothing to do with the other. 

16 hours ago, MmM said:

Transgenders still have the highest suicide rates in our LGBTQ+ community.

Why are they in “our community”?

To get back to the OP, and I’m not sure if I even responded, but I’m not going back 10 pages to see. 

I’m in between on this issue. I am a top yet rarely do anal anyway. If I’m hiring a “straight” guy, to me that means the only interaction we’ll have is me blowing him. Rarely does that interest me unless there’s another niche involved, such as muscle worship or a different kind of fetish. Though admittedly I’m ok with that with certain providers. 

On the other hand, if I hire a bi or gay provider, I can and do expect more interaction. 

Yep, we do have a strong disagreement. It is sad to see that the same groups who were once discriminated against in the name of past mainstream culture now embrace nowadays' mainstream culture to discriminate against others.

It is also sad to see how easily we project our preferences onto others. This thread is full of generalizations and projections that have nothing to do with the actual diversity in the LGBTQ+ collective (I avoid speaking of "community") and a lot to do with many posters' primal need to reinforce their preferences by assigning them to an imaginary majority.

3 hours ago, Cruiser7 said:

I disagree completely. Those first three letters have to do with women being attracted to women, men being attracted to men, and both being attracted to either sex. That has nothing to do with transgender. “Feeling” like you’re a woman or a man has nothing to do with sex or to whom a person is attracted. Why should they be under that umbrella? Because they’re different? 

So they should be included in our “community” because…? We take everyone? The rights they’re fighting for and want have nothing to do with us, yet they’re using our numbers and umbrella to attempt to gain them. To me, it’s no different than if they said catholic priests have vast numbers. Let’s use their clout for our cause. One has nothing to do with the other. 

Why are they in “our community”?

Finally, somebody said it! THANK YOU!!! For so many years they told us they weren't gay or lesbian, just "born in the wrong body". We tolerated them in all our clubs and venues for we felt they had no place to of their own and many if not most did live a double life as gay-trans or gay-drag. Yet in larger cities when they did have their own places in other parts of town and NOT in the Gayborhoods we weren't welcome there because they said we and our presence "spooked" the straight/curious men that sought them. How's that for inclusion in the "community"?! Fast forward to the present time, they have done more to damage all the gay "community" has gained in just my lifetime alone as far as rights, acceptance and understanding, to the point of we're on the verge of losing it all because of this backlash from heterosexuals who feel they are threatening their children, woman's rights, womanhood, sports and more! Transgenderism is NOT the same as Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual! For a sexual attraction is not the same as Gender Dysphoria! No hate towards them, but let's call things as they are and stop embracing and promoting their delusion. I honestly feel sorry for many of them. It must be sad feeling they don't conform to their gender or bodies. But I have no point of reference for as a homosexual male and as much as I love men and desire them sexually, I have never wanted to be a woman nor felt like a woman. I've had many straight female friends in my life and felt I have understood them more that their straight male partners, but never felt I was one of them nor part of their gender. 

3 hours ago, Cruiser7 said:

To get back to the OP, and I’m not sure if I even responded, but I’m not going back 10 pages to see. 

I’m in between on this issue. I am a top yet rarely do anal anyway. If I’m hiring a “straight” guy, to me that means the only interaction we’ll have is me blowing him. Rarely does that interest me unless there’s another niche involved, such as muscle worship or a different kind of fetish. Though admittedly I’m ok with that with certain providers. 

On the other hand, if I hire a bi or gay provider, I can and do expect more interaction. 

I understand what you're saying. Different people like different things. 

3 hours ago, José Soplanucas said:

Yep, we do have a strong disagreement. It is sad to see that the same groups who were once discriminated against in the name of past mainstream culture now embrace nowadays' mainstream culture to discriminate against others.

It is also sad to see how easily we project our preferences onto others. This thread is full of generalizations and projections that have nothing to do with the actual diversity in the LGBTQ+ collective (I avoid speaking of "community") and a lot to do with many posters' primal need to reinforce their preferences by assigning them to an imaginary majority.

Well, I trust you have the trans "community's" gratitude for staying on the bandwagon and promoting their delusions and plight with Gender Dysphoria. We all must do what we feel is right in this life. 

For those interested, this is an honest and realist view on the subject of transgenderism and those that "transition". Matt Walsh is no friend of the Gay & Lesbian "community", but I do have to agree with his spot-on analysis. It's all so very sad and I guess that's something we all can agree on.

3 minutes ago, Danny-Darko said:

For those interested, this is an honest and realist view on the subject of transgenderism and those that "transition". Matt Walsh is no friend of the Gay & Lesbian "community", but I do have to agree with his spot-on analysis. It's all so very sad and I guess that's something we all can agree on.

What a coincidence, a homophobic lecturer supporting transphobic positions. 

I salute you and thank you for the beautiful sources you are bringing to the table.

5 minutes ago, José Soplanucas said:

What a coincidence, a homophobic lecturer supporting transphobic positions. 

I salute you and thank you for the beautiful sources you are bringing to the table.

Just because he doesn't agree with many of us doesn't mean he's not right about a lot of things! 😉

LGBT Science.jpg

LGBT Blinding & Silencing.jpg

Edited by Danny-Darko

59 minutes ago, Danny-Darko said:

You jumped the shark here. Matt Walsh would have you and every other "I only like straight acting men/its biology/trans people need their own movements" homosexuals in a gas chamber. 

You're all basically "bridge and tunnel gays" who never expended any effort to secure our rights, never raised awareness, and are likely still closeted to some degree. And without people who are femme, gender-bending, kinky, "stereotypical," etc., you'd have absolutely zero queer rights. 

So stop your nonsense.