Hiring straight guys

Playful boy
Message added by rvwnsd,

Moderator's Note:

Folks, it is time to take a deep breath and tone down the rhetoric.

Name-calling and attacks need to stop and so does the bickering. 

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

2 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

You jumped the shark here. Matt Walsh would have you and every other "I only like straight acting men/its biology/trans people need their own movements" homosexuals in a gas chamber. 

You're all basically "bridge and tunnel gays" who never expended any effort to secure our rights, never raised awareness, and are likely still closeted to some degree. And without people who are femme, gender-bending, kinky, "stereotypical," etc., you'd have absolutely zero queer rights. 

So stop your nonsense. 

Just because he doesn't agree on gay rights doesn't mean he isn't right about this topic. Many of the so called "supports" of this "community" have actually been our biggest betrayers. I won't bother to mention politician's or celeb names. I don't throw the baby out with the bathwater as the saying goes. Honesty and reality sounds like "nonsense" to you, well that reminds me of the saying "Truth sounds like hate to those that hate the truth" to paraphrase. 🙄 

truth-sounds-like-hate-to-those-who-hate-truth-yep-7689659.png

Instead of a bigot, I would bring someone better to the conversation. Natalie Wynn is one of the few interesting US philosophers alive. Her thinking is engaging across the board, but she speaks very eloquently about the trans issue. Of course, as she is a trans woman. I recommend to anyone interested in this topic to follow her youtube channel.

As a sample, check this issue of her video blog, Contrapoints. 

2 minutes ago, José Soplanucas said:

Instead of a bigot, I would bring someone better to the conversation. Natalie Wynn is one of the few interesting US philosophers alive. Her thinking is engaging across the board, but she speaks very eloquently about the trans issue. Of course, as she is a trans woman. I recommend to anyone interested in this topic to follow her youtube channel.

As a sample, check this issue of her video blog, Contrapoints. 

I have no more to add to the topic. Trans people just preach to their choir to promote their agenda and misinformation. 🙄

• Cooper locked this topic