What's your sexual position?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What's your sexual position?

• Bottom
    • Versatile
    • Vers/Top
    • Vers/Bottom
    • Oral Only

Part of the reason I’m interested in using the services of a provider is to get experience topping.  As a little guy with a nice ass, I’m expected to be a bottom, but I find it quite painful and only slightly pleasurable.  I thus have very limited experience with anal and would consider myself a side.  I think a versatile provider would be the most helpful in teaching me to top, especially since in the last couple of years I’ve found myself becoming an ass man 😍

Bottom here. However, I used to top every time. It wasn’t until I met my partner did I begin to bottom. I don’t consider myself verse. I’ve always enjoyed sticking to a position with whomever I was with at the time (which is why I never bottomed previously). My partner was strict about topping so I had to make the change (there was no way I would walk away 😆). We have been together for a while now and I don’t see anything changing. So, I’m a bottom! 🎉 

5 hours ago, LAboy said:

Bottom here. However, I used to top every time. It wasn’t until I met my partner did I begin to bottom. I don’t consider myself verse. I’ve always enjoyed sticking to a position with whomever I was with at the time (which is why I never bottomed previously). My partner was strict about topping so I had to make the change (there was no way I would walk away 😆). We have been together for a while now and I don’t see anything changing. So, I’m a bottom! 🎉 

I’m so old that when I began having sex with men, there were no tops or bottoms. 

There were gay men. 

And recalling most 80’s dates and hookups, almost all were open to being versatile in general. During the encounter, it was ebb and flow, taking turns. In longer boyfriend situations, a pattern would emerge, but mine remained versatile.

AIDS brought more wariness to being the receptive partner, and more stigma to those who received on a more regular basis. Hence the elevation of TheTop. 

I prefer to think of top and bottom as verbs applied to actions, rather than nouns applied to the participants. That way, there’s never a shortage of one or the other in a society. It’s just being flexible about the ways to satisfy your partner as well as yourself. 
Age and medical issues aside, there’s likely few among us who never switch position. 

1 hour ago, Thomas_Belgium said:

Awesome, only a few guys who I contacted are into it.

For me it’s also about pleasing the client. He really got off on me riding him and so that got me going too. He liked the visuals of it and of course that he could just lay back and enjoy himself 😂

On 5/2/2024 at 1:26 PM, Jamie21 said:

Fabulous! I played the active bottom role with a client today. I like that role. 

If you mean passive top, active bottom to be the insertive partner is lying back and the receptive partner lowers himself down and then does most of the pounding and thrusting, then I am passive top.  However, once I am feeling the need for speed, I am mo longer quite so passive, although these days it is difficult to get up from that recumbent position so it is mostly thrusting from below.  

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, purplekow said:

If you mean passive top, active bottom to be the insertive partner is lying back and the receptive partner lowers himself down and then does most of the pounding and thrusting, then I am passive top.  However, once I am feeling the need for speed, I am mo longer quite so passive, although these days it is difficult to get up from that recumbent position so it is mostly thrusting from below.  

The passive top could also sit, stand or be on his knees but doesn't move, the active bottom initiates the friction.

In my Grindr profile I wrote I'm a dominant passive top, I had to explain the concept many times including to a guy who claimed to be an experienced "power bottom" into gangbangs. 

Edited by Thomas_Belgium
added "sit"

7 hours ago, Thomas_Belgium said:

The passive top could also sit, stand or be on his knees but doesn't move, the active bottom initiates the friction.

In my Grindr profile I wrote I'm a dominant passive top, I had to explain the concept many times including to a guy who claimed to be an experienced "power bottom" into gangbangs. 

What is a dominant passive top? Sounds like an oxymoron to me. 

On 5/6/2024 at 1:20 AM, Luv2play said:

What is a dominant passive top? Sounds like an oxymoron to me. 

The "power bottom" claimed to be a "sub bottom" but he sent a pic "how he likes it". As a "dominant passive top", in my opinion, the position is my choice, I like to command if the bottom has to go slower or faster, I don't want the bottom to touch himself, I don't care if the bottom enjoys it or not & so on. According to this article:

https://www.andrewchristian.com/blogs/acblog/5-things-a-top-should-never-say-to-a-bottom

there's things a top should never say to a bottom but as a "dominant passive top" I will ask this questions.

31 minutes ago, Thomas_Belgium said:

The "power bottom" claimed to be a "sub bottom" but he sent a pic "how he likes it". As a "dominant passive top", in my opinion, the position is my choice, I like to command if the bottom has to go slower or faster, I don't want the bottom to touch himself, I don't care if the bottom enjoys it or not & so on. According to this article:

https://www.andrewchristian.com/blogs/acblog/5-things-a-top-should-never-say-to-a-bottom

there's things a top should never say to a bottom but as a "dominant passive top" I will ask this questions.

You do you…but that doesnt sound like fun to me. My favorite position is any position that allows us to cum together. 
IMG_3385.gif.db41638b90b56aac9214eed1048d9bac.gif

The terms “top” “bttm”, etc., seem to carry personal meaning but, lack accurate definition. Those words can also apply to more than position~ For example: emotional, psychological along with or ascent or physical position and aside from who is giving or receiving. There are situations where the exchange is fluid and lacking distinct characteristics of either top or bottom, dominance or submission… where the point of departure and goal is neither of those