Worth the Risk?

I'm just curious to get peoples thoughts. 

I currently live in an area that has an influx of Venezuela guys. I have seen about 10 new ads on RM. 

They all seem to be pricing to the 3-400 range for an hour. 

No reviews. Some only do outcall. Difficult to communicate via text. 

I'm just curious who is taking the dive for them to keep a listing active. To me there are just to many unknowns to make it worthwhile. 

They are beautiful but beauty is not enough for me. 

Would any of you take the dive under this scenario? 

1 hour ago, Massageguy99 said:

I currently live in an area that has an influx of Venezuela guys. I have seen about 10 new ads on RM. 

I'm just curious who is taking the dive for them to keep a listing active. To me there are just to many unknowns to make it worthwhile. 

No. First of all, the communication problems makes it difficult to find out if they'll do what you want, or if they understand what they're getting into.

Second, I don't believe they have the experience and reliability to demand a full 300/hour (let alone more). They're new to the country ("influx"), and probably lack experience in SW. You don't start at the top of the ladder, and you don't charge that if you have 0 reviews.

According to providers in my area, Venezuelan refugees are primarily on Grindr and massively undercutting prices, but only through increased risk of a scam or bad session. I don't know if that's true, but that's what many of them believe, or at least tell their clients.

I do find myself attracted to Latin (and Asian) men, though I've come to realize they vary greatly. While there are some Venezuelan men who are undeniably attractive, my personal experiences with them haven't been the most positive. Conversely, I've found that men from Colombia and Brazil tend to provide better experiences, in my opinion.

6 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

They're not allowed to turn tricks at the homeless shelter.

Your compassionate point of view is always so heart warming @pubic_assistanceWhere to meet will have to be agreed, just like with non-immigrant providers. Unless you speak the provider’s language and can have a voice conversation ahead of time, I doubt it will be worthwhile @Massageguy99  Especially if you enjoy a solid massage, which I assume from your chosen name.

Edited by FrankR

Many are my type looks-wise, but I've stopped hiring recent immigrants because of the language barrier.  I speak no Spanish, and It's just not the same experience if there's no verbal communication, even when the tactile communication is great.  I do admit, though, that I LOVE hearing them say "oh, papi". 

23 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

They're not allowed to turn tricks at the homeless shelter.

Better than Chicago, where some are still staying at police stations....

One thing - Venezuelans speak a different dialect of Spanish. They don't even use "bano" for bathroom.  No wonder my hs Spanish isn't adequate. 

This has also cross my thinking,due to influx of migrants here in NYC,IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT THIS GUYS BELONG TO A GANG? And the moment that you have the act of passion with this people they migth come your place and assault,rob and even kill you and get your belongings,it’s good if your place has a doorman/security in the lobby of your building,if not your toast.

Just now, Bjjx said:

This has also cross my thinking,due to influx of migrants here in NYC,IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT THIS GUYS BELONG TO A GANG? And the moment that you have the act of passion with this people they migth come your place and assault,rob and even kill you and get your belongings,it’s good if your place has a doorman/security in the lobby of your building,if not your toast.

*Fox News has now entered the chat*

On 2/25/2024 at 10:25 PM, FrankR said:

Your compassionate point of view is always so heart warming @pubic_assistance

^Thank you for the sarcasm 😊

Anyone that has ever lived with one or more roommates understands the natural limitations on hosting incalls.

I have had few problems seeing Spanish only clients and I only know words and phrases. I wonder how this is so different the other way around. We have translator apps and such which can get the basic messages across. 

Regarding rates, it’s a matter of what they are delivering. Seems irrelevant that they are from a different place or have limited English skills. If the guy is good, pay him what he is worth. Should you be unwilling to try a provider lacking reviews here or elsewhere, move on to the tried and true guys you know will deliver. 

On 2/25/2024 at 10:47 PM, NYXboy said:

think with your big head, not your little one.  You already know the answer. 

Whoever came up with that phrase should be paid royalties.

On 2/25/2024 at 11:39 AM, Massageguy99 said:

If you like the pics, ask them to meet in a public place and check the vibe. 

Are you looking for a massage or more? 

Yes, being handsome is not enough, they also have to be able to interact with a client.

Just now, carp86 said:

The casual xenophobia of people in the US will never cease to amaze me. 

Sure, being new to the area and having no reviews is an issue. But the comments about gang membership, jeez. 

You haven't viewed America through Fox news...

3 minutes ago, carp86 said:

The casual xenophobia of people in the US will never cease to amaze me. 

Sure, being new to the area and having no reviews is an issue. But the comments about gang membership, jeez. 

In the words of the musical Avenue Q, 'everyone's a little bit racist...'

However, the United States just tends to wear it on its sleeve.

Like you, it still never not shocks me to see people say such ignorant fucking things.