Ugly Clients and Providers With Substance Problems

Too many comments on this board from clients who have so little regard for providers and their problems. life is complicated. have had my share of issues with providers. including providers too drugged out to perform. even passed out. BUT have heard it a thousand times from guys i hire about how much they appreciate my stability given the litany of alcoholic,  drugged, closeted guys, stinking, rancid in their body hygiene clients who walk through the door. Providers have a really tough job. Just shocking what i have heard about how clients present themselves. But then expect easy going absolute perfection from the provider at any cost.

So, please give providers who have a problem a break. Especially a substance problem. Be kind. Rise above your sexual needs at the moment and reach out and be compassionate. Kind. Call 911 is the situation warrants it. No excuse for not being a decent human being. Period. Please.

Not been keeping up to date with the forums recently but man, if this is right then some people need to have a good hard think about themselves.

You should treat everyone with decency.

And why on earth would anyone arrange a meeting for sex with anyone else (paid or otherwise) without taking care of their own  basic personal hygiene?!?! Eeeew!

30 minutes ago, PileDriver said:

Too many comments on this board from clients who have so little regard for providers and their problems. life is complicated. have had my share of issues with providers. including providers too drugged out to perform. even passed out. BUT have heard it a thousand times from guys i hire about how much they appreciate my stability given the litany of alcoholic,  drugged, closeted guys, stinking, rancid in their body hygiene clients who walk through the door. Providers have a really tough job. Just shocking what i have heard about how clients present themselves. But then expect easy going absolute perfection from the provider at any cost.

So, please give providers who have a problem a break. Especially a substance problem. Be kind. Rise above your sexual needs at the moment and reach out and be compassionate. Kind. Call 911 is the situation warrants it. No excuse for not being a decent human being. Period. Please.

Who hasn’t been a decent human being around here ? 

Well, I suppose the objective of this site is to enable clients to provide commentary of providers.

This site is for clients primarily.

I would imagine (although I have zero evidence to support the theory) that we clients have a collection of providers that we hold dear. I know that I certainly do. I like to broadcast positive vibes about the providers that I like. I like to drum up new, fresh, reoccurring business for the guys I think favourable towards.

However, if there happens to be an encounter with a provider that I have felt particularly cautious or uncomfortable about, then I feel obligated to broadcast that to this community too. I try to do it in a factual perspective rather than an emotional one but I would most certainly broadcast every single detail of an interaction that was not a professional transaction between someone who is selling themselves as a business model and myself who is purchasing time with that person.

I understand that some providers are not actually in a great place mentally, emotionally or physically to be in this industry of client satisfaction, however, we *should* be alerting one another about providers like that.

Treat the providers with respect. Treat other clients on this site with respect. State factual reviews at will.

I'm sure there are plenty of clients who show up without showering well in advance, but the same can be said about some providers.  I've had a few that obviously did not freshen up between clients and a couple that were absolutely filthy....and yet still expected me to pay $300+.   I'm not giving the provider a break in these situations.  Sorry.  Soap and water are cheap.  We all have issues.  

2 minutes ago, Medin said:

I'm sure there are plenty of clients who show up without showering well in advance, but the same can be said about some providers.  I've had a few that obviously did not freshen up between clients and a couple that were absolutely filthy....and yet still expected me to pay $300+.   I'm not giving the provider a break in these situations.  Sorry.  Soap and water are cheap.  We all have issues.  

Wow. This would be gross 🤢🤮

2 hours ago, DynamicUno said:

It would seem to be more useful to challenge posts you think are being unfair to providers directly in the thread where they were posted.  A vague post whinging about unspecific behavior is just an invitation to useless controversy.

I posted a warning after being directly threatened by a provider who was high on drugs - other clients have left reviews on rentmen saying similar things about this provider-  I hadn't seen them as I had not used a VPN to view his RM profile.  (which also had outdated pics)

Nothing but calm and factual info - I presented everything in a factual perspective rather than an emotional one : despite the fact that I was threatened and swindled out of money and simply warning people to be careful. 

The OP thinks I should say nothing and just throw money and my safety away because the provider has drug issues, or other times has had to deal with bad clients - neither of those things are my responsibility.   Madness 

I treat ALL providers with respect. I am considerate, kind, punctual, clean and generally tip well. These basic curtseys were not returned. 

I agree with @secgoo that we in this community have an obligation to each other to alert each other for our safety, and I feel that anyone who reads the thread would agree. 

6 hours ago, PileDriver said:

Personally I have not seen comments that have little regard for providers, but I might have missed them. In fact, I have seen quite the opposite, good, open, honest and respectful discussion about the many aspects around the entire industry. Also, and I can only speak for my own experiences, I am a respectful person, period. Providers or non-providers, they should be treated with consideration and respect. There have been discussions about clients being in conditions that are less than ideal. I myself posted that I went to see a masseur while being sick, but even under those circumstances I had a talk with the provider and he was the one who decided how he wanted to proceed.

Street hustlers who just walk around or use hookup apps might have a different reality, but the vast majority, if not all of the providers who post here have a well established system for advertising, communicating and screening clients. Those are the type of discussions that I have read of here. So far my providers have been good, and the oned that I don't want to see again are for behaviors or practices that I don't agree with, not because of being drunk or high on drugs. Without playing savior, any decent human being will provide emergency help to whoever needs it (I would).

2 hours ago, NYXboy said:

Nothing but calm and factual info

I read the reviews on JAELLPZ. None of the words agressive, demanding, or menacing are FACTS. They are CONCLUSIONS. It's a very  important and useful distinction. When people write their recollection of anothers words or actions, readers can draw their own conclusions.

Let me illustrate: prvoder X says at the end, "I need you to hurry up, I have 9pm client coming."

Client A may write "the provider rudely pushed me out the door as soon as we were done."

Client B may write "the provider was straightforward with me and put a premium on protecting my anonymity."

Neither client is wrong in how they feel, but I can't really assign my "grade" unless both reviewers tell me their recollections of what the provide said and did.

3 hours ago, DrownedBoy said:

I only met one provider who didn't shower, and he did stink.

He wasn't a drug addict. He was just poor and crude. I found a way to get him to clean up right away.

Lemonade out of lemons 👍. A hot shower together is never a bad way to start a session!

13 hours ago, APPLE1 said:

I read the reviews on JAELLPZ. None of the words agressive, demanding, or menacing are FACTS. They are CONCLUSIONS. It's a very  important and useful distinction. When people write their recollection of anothers words or actions, readers can draw their own conclusions.

Let me illustrate: prvoder X says at the end, "I need you to hurry up, I have 9pm client coming."

Client A may write "the provider rudely pushed me out the door as soon as we were done."

Client B may write "the provider was straightforward with me and put a premium on protecting my anonymity."

Neither client is wrong in how they feel, but I can't really assign my "grade" unless both reviewers tell me their recollections of what the provide said and did.

Unfortunately, it's usually not as subtle a difference like that.

Usually it goes like this:

CLIENT: The provider rudely left early because he had another appointment bookended onto mine.

PROVIDER: I've had clients who are high or on drugs and some leave bad messages. That must be one.

3 hours ago, DrownedBoy said:

Unfortunately, it's usually not as subtle a difference like that.

Usually it goes like this:

CLIENT: The provider rudely left early because he had another appointment bookended onto mine.

PROVIDER: I've had clients who are high or on drugs and some leave bad messages. That must be one.

in this case three separate people, none of who know each other (including the OP), have all said they experienced the provider being too high to function and perform. Two have said the provider was aggressive/confrontational.  

Take with that what you will. 

On 2/2/2024 at 1:46 PM, PileDriver said:

It’s unfortunate that some people deal with such things. However toxicity is one of those things that are just out there in the gay world 🌎 It’s not just clients and providers but all across the board. You can run into the same things meeting guys the conventional way.

It’s so bad in Kansas City area that, majority of the gay dudes at the bars and hookup apps are on drugs or something. I rarely ever get to meet them outside of a bedroom, because they’re too busy getting clucked out all night and go into hiding during the day. I think that’s why the client scene out here is lacking. The well off people with money don’t even support the trade at all here. I manage to get a few here and there because my presentation, but even that isn’t much to thrive off.

The important part is to just be discerning.

That’s why even though some think it’s amusing or accurate to say I’m not getting any clients: I’m not really all that offended. That would be misinformed, however to an extent it is correct: My door 🚪 doesn’t need to be open for every Tom, Dick and Harry who wants to walk thru.

Edited by Jarrod_Uncut

On 2/2/2024 at 8:46 PM, PileDriver said:

So, please give providers who have a problem a break. Especially a substance problem

I have compassion & respect for providers as fellow human-beings & trying to make a living providing intimate services.  It’s not an easy job.  But, if a provider shows up high or otherwise intoxicated in any way - the appointment is over & I will exit asap and won’t engage further.  It’s about my personal safety at that point. And it’s non-negotiable.

And I would expect providers to react the same with a client that shows high or intoxicated.

Based on stories I hear from provider friends - drugs are pervasive & something to  actively avoid when reviewing profiles.  There are clues in the written text, photos & description fields. In an initial text exchange, I usually make it clear no drugs & I don’t want to be around anyone that uses. 

I’m not setting up an appointment to save anyone (from themselves) or act as a counselor when they’re high or intoxicated. Hard no.