Who WOULD you pay $1000 for one hour with?

Gymowner

1 hour ago, SirBillybob said:

I think I saw a few of these episodes but don’t recall as many as 18 of them.

I might have enjoyed that show.

Considering I have a preference for masculine men who like men, I like to think I have a very finely tuned "gaydar". Might have been fun to see if I could spot the 'mo.

26 minutes ago, starman05 said:

or deeply closeted like Edward Smart and many others. But, yes, certainly possible. It's all a wide tapestry. 

Yes. There are men who never deal with their homosexuality or "come out" very late in life. But there are MANY men who simply dip their toe in both waters.

Edited by pubic_assistance

5 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Sorry to be nit-picky. But if you're married with kids, your most likely bisexual, not "gay".

Given how many women seem to completely shut down sexually after the last kid, there's probably room for a lot of gay guys to be in that scenario. I swear half the married-to-a-woman dads at my local Equinox are kinsey 6's who managed to get it up a couple times then went right back to dick....

5 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Yes. There are men who never deal with their homosexuality or "come out" very late in life. But there are MANY men who simply dip their toe in both waters.

And as time goes on and there is less societal pressure for a closeted gay man to live a straight lifestyle, I imagine the numbers of gay men married to women will drop.  I think a lot of middle-aged gay men who are married today and finally coming out of the closet likely grew up with pressures that today's generation may take for granted.

IG is full of $1k caliber men.  This guy is a standout.   Lebanese guys have a special something.

315981194_105088452431230_76226774087059
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

4,694 likes, 112 comments - Doumit Ghanem (@doomz123) on Instagram: "That moment when your hand can't totally reach your shoulder cause your chest...

On 7/1/2023 at 7:41 AM, Rudynate said:

IG is full of $1k caliber men.  This guy is a standout.   Lebanese guys have a special something.

315981194_105088452431230_76226774087059
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

4,694 likes, 112 comments - Doumit Ghanem (@doomz123) on Instagram: "That moment when your hand can't totally reach your shoulder cause your chest...

now thats a mans man, mans man! i just would hate a purse to fall out of his mouth when he spoke! lol

1.jpg
MYMUSCLEVIDEO.COM

Doumit Ghanem

you are welcome!

Edited by Gymowner

On 6/30/2023 at 11:59 PM, CuriousByNature said:

And as time goes on and there is less societal pressure for a closeted gay man to live a straight lifestyle, I imagine the numbers of gay men married to women will drop.  I think a lot of middle-aged gay men who are married today and finally coming out of the closet likely grew up with pressures that today's generation may take for granted.

You probably meant "do not take for granted."

9 minutes ago, Decatur Guy said:

Comedian Matt Rife -- I might would consider it.

Unfortunately, Matt complained about gay men asking him to "sell his body on OnlyFans" for amounts that large. You couldn't even get a decent stripshow video for 1k.

On 7/6/2023 at 4:50 PM, DrownedBoy said:

Unfortunately, Matt complained about gay men asking him to "sell his body on OnlyFans" for amounts that large. You couldn't even get a decent stripshow video for 1k.

Well, there you go. I think he's getting all the sex he wants for free anyway. The problem with the $1,000 question. That tends to make you want to name celebs and such. And of course, they don't need a thousand bucks. 

Edited by Decatur Guy

5 hours ago, Decatur Guy said:

Well, there you go. I think he's getting all the sex he wants for free anyway. The problem with the $1,000 question. That tends to make you want to name celebs and such. And of course, they don't need a thousand bucks. 

I know Rife started his career 6 years ago as the "boy toy" of some actress who was in her 40s at the time. Who knows how discriminating he would have been back then? ;)