Who Was Your First Celebrity Crush?

Avalon
This topic is 742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Elvis. I was 13 years old and he was a new rock star (he hadn't made any movies yet), and I was able to buy one of the little fanzines, which had a black and white photo of him shirtless. I think it was the first time I ever jacked off to a photo.

Little did you know that he had a photo of YOU that HE used to jack off to!

If he had a photo of me when I was 13 that he jacked off to, he was a sicko.

Elvis Presley met Priscilla Beaulieu when she was just 14 years old. He was 10 yearsolder, and already a rock 'n' roll superstar. The two married in 1967 after a nearly eight-year courtship.

I think it's safe to assume Elvis would've voted for Roy Moore.

Elvis Presley met Priscilla Beaulieu when she was just 14 years old. He was 10 yearsolder, and already a rock 'n' roll superstar. The two married in 1967 after a nearly eight-year courtship.

Good reminder. We forget about other predators.

Good reminder. We forget about other predatory behavior. After the LA police film Elvis' concert in 1957, he made no word of protest and toned down his act and complied. Sounds like behavior Moore would approve of in both cases - well all three (including police censorship).

Edited by P Gren

sal mineo

Seriously? A nice bit of variety ;) If you haven't seen the painting, Sal Mineo was the model for Harold Stevenson's painting The New Adam (1963). The painting is part of the Guggenheim's permanent collection, and is considered "one of the great American nudes." (From his wikipedia page)

Edited by P Gren

sal mineo

If you haven't seen the painting, Sal Mineo was the model for Harold Stevenson's painting The New Adam (1963). The painting is part of the Guggenheim's permanent collection, and is considered "one of the great American nudes." (From his wikipedia page)

2005.35_ph_webrep.jpg

Harold Stevenson

The New Adam

Visitors to the Galerie Iris Clert, Paris, in early 1963 were hardly prepared for the painting that greeted them: a colossal, 40-foot-long male nude, precisely and sensually rendered in full anatomical detail. In Paris and later in New York, Chicago, and L.A., the work was greeted with “shock,” recalls Harold Stevenson, who conceived The New Adam as an homage to his lover, Lord Timothy Willoughby (though the actor Sal Mineo was his model). Spread over nine panels and initially installed as a three-wall wraparound, the work presents a vast, seemingly unbounded ocean of flesh.

Tab Hunter. I was a small child in the mid-1960s and can recall having a very strong attraction to those blue eyes and blonde features. My first inkling of being different.

Then in the 1970s Lee Majors gave me serious hardons as a teenager. Oh God, that hairy chest.

• 2 years later...