Who Was Your First Celebrity Crush?

Avalon
This topic is 746 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was just a kid, but something about John Davidson‘s clean-cut image gave me a semi, and at the time wasn’t sure why.

http://greginhollywood.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/john_davidson.jpg

Thank you, moderator for the much better photo which I’ve not seen until now. If I had seen it, way back then, oh my, oh my, oh my ...

Tony Dow as Wally Cleaver on "Leave it to Beaver". I was only 5 but I loved watching him! ??

ce2b071df784d1db0cbb0bc30421bf5c--wally-cleaver-tony-dow.jpg

Considering my parents were kids when Leave it to Beaver was on, he could never be my first crush. He likely would have been if I had seen reruns of it when I was a pre-teen.

Considering my parents were kids when Leave it to Beaver was on, he could never be my first crush. He likely would have been if I had seen reruns of it when I was a pre-teen.

When I watched "Leave it to Beaver" they were already reruns in the mid to late 60's but I didn't know it at the time. I was just a kid but "Wally" was one of the first guys I felt an attraction towards. Then later when I was probably around 9 it was Tony Curtis. ?

d5ce2a286a772cecd3b97063d83b569d.jpg

ha!....I remember that scene as a kid in 1974 or so ?? and haven't seen it since.....here's the best clip I could find despite the youtuber's "video commentary".......

That show dealt with some dark content. Drug addiction, death, guilt. People never gave it enough credit.

omg even when i was really little i loved sam jones in flash gordon :D and dolph lundgren.. def dolph lundgren was my ultimate fantasy :D

*sigh* I remember a very awkward teenage erection while watching Sam Jones in Flash Gordon in the theater with friends. Good thing the place was dark.

Does it count if is an animated series character?

I was so young!! 5 y.o. perhaps.

I still remember him taking a bath to clean his artificially tanned skin.

He is Race Bannon from "Jonny Quest".

Poor me!!

Fond memories of Race, especially when he was shirtless (sadly, rarely, but he always had tight clothes over that muscled body).

I like this comment on that show from this site. "Jonny Quest was a little gay fantasy world! Were there ever any women in Dr. Quest or Race's world? Not that I can recall. JQ was basically two gay dads and their two sons travelling the world having exciting adventures."

PS. I thought the real dad was boring, but Race more than made up for him. Even his name was super cool.

Me too @MikeBiDude

At the time, I thought David Charvet was ‘sex on legs’. I saw him when he came (by motorbike) to a restaurant in LA and I felt he was even more attractive in the flesh than on TV. As it happened, he was seated at the next table, close to me, and we chatted briefly. He smelled great too.

Still a kid at the time, but God, how many times I dreamed of David Charvet carrying me in his muscular arms on the beach...

Still a kid at the time, but God, how many times I dreamed of David Charvet carrying me in his muscular arms on the beach...

Being older than you @DrownedBoy, I dreamed of David Charvet’s arms pulling me in towards him, with his hands on my butt-cheeks and his mouth pleasuring my cock:cool:

I just might be the only one around here old enough to remember when movie theaters offered double features, each about 60 to 90 minutes long. Between the two features cartoons and movie serials were shown. One of the serials was Flash Gordon starring Buster Crabbe. He had been a star swimmer in college at USC and won the 400 meters freestyle gold metal at the 1932 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles. I was just a kid but I got an instant hand-on watching him during those short features.

Edited by Epigonos

I just might be the only one around here old enough to remember when movie theaters offered double features, each about 60 to 90 minutes long. Between the two features cartoons and movie serials were shown. One of the serials was Flash Gordon starring Buster Crabbe. He had been a star swimmer in college at USC and won the 400 meters freestyle gold metal at the 1932 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles. I was just a kid but I got an instant hand-on watching him during those short features.

Buster-Crabbe-Portrait.jpg?impolicy=medium

997cf0fbb0adabfc556b118e6848bccb.jpg

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ9Dko3Q9PmpqUydPaFpqeyh9rmEjzsS3E17g&usqp=CAU

I grew up in the 80s and I remember having a huge crush on Kirk Cameron...Sad that he turned out to be such a bigot and religious freak.

I wonder if he's one of those religious gay guys who doubles down on religion for the rest of their sad lives. We will never know.