Who Was Your First Celebrity Crush?

Avalon
This topic is 730 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I also remember as a pre teen getting very excited at the first glimpse of Miles O' Keefe as Bo Derek's Tarzan he definitely gave me my first boner and then Lou Ferrigno as the Hulk was an early j/o visual

miles-okeeffe-tarzan-the-ape-man-1981-2BHDRKA.jpg?raw=1

99c1a7f047fa03897b796cadc74b7e79.jpg?raw=1

Then I started buying bodybuilder magazines and playgirls in high school and would say to the clerk that I needed them for "a school art class"

Thus began my fascination with muscle men and lead me to this hobby in 2015 when t discovered BackPage Rentmen and this forum

Edited by alexslaveboy

Tony Danza in Taxi or the first actor that played Steven on Dynasty (can't remember his name but he got written off and then another actor assumed his role a year saying he was in an accident and had plastic surgery), but I think part of it was he was the first gay character on TV outside of Billy Crystal in soap that I remember being on tv.

And Tony is still hot.

Tony Danza in Taxi or the first actor that played Steven on Dynasty (can't remember his name but he got written off and then another actor assumed his role a year saying he was in an accident and had plastic surgery), but I think part of it was he was the first gay character on TV outside of Billy Crystal in soap that I remember being on tv.

And Tony is still hot.

Al Corley played Steven when Dynasty premiered.

~Boomer~

ha!....I remember that scene as a kid in 1974 or so ?? and haven't seen it since.....here's the best clip I could find despite the youtuber's "video commentary".......

Yeah, she did such an awesome job that some people thought she had lost her vision in real life. I must have seen it in reruns around 1980 or so. She did a great job.

And Tony is still hot.

Al Corley was Steven #1. Then Jack Coleman was Steven #2.

I was always partial to Al Corley as well

And yes Tony Danza on Taxi and Who's The Boss was quite hunky

enhanced-buzz-15099-1349903996-0%20%281%29.jpg?raw=1

ynulkbheoeuz.jpg?raw=1

Lol

@BabyBoomer beats me again ?

Edited by alexslaveboy

Al Corley was Steven #1. Then Jack Coleman was Steven #2.

I was always partial to Al Corley as well

And yes Tony Danza on Taxi and Who's The Boss was quite hunky

enhanced-buzz-15099-1349903996-0%20%281%29.jpg?raw=1

ynulkbheoeuz.jpg?raw=1

Lol

@BabyBoomer beats me again ?

I saw Tony Danza perform at Feinsteins a couple years ago and while not as hot as he was in Taxi, he has aged very well and taken very good care of himself.

Not sure what Al Corley looks like, but there was a photo shoot a few years ago of the stars of Dynasty and what they look like today and Jack Coleman hasn't aged well at all

I saw Tony Danza perform at Feinsteins a couple years ago and while not as hot as he was in Taxi, he has aged very well and taken very good care of himself.

Not sure what Al Corley looks like, but there was a photo shoot a few years ago of the stars of Dynasty and what they look like today and Jack Coleman hasn't aged well at all

This is Al Corley recently. According to wikipedia he's 64

dynasty-11-e1511949448427.jpg?raw=1

I used to get hard watching Schindler's List in world history class whenever the nude scene with him would come up <3

The idea of getting hard watching Schindler's list is a big revolting....

face-with-open-mouth-vomiting_1f92e.png

Shawn Cassidy

As a kid, I had a lot of "sweet" dreams over Shaun Cassidy. They would alternate between Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew mysteries, and I would curse Nancy Drew each week she came on.

shaun-cassidy-from-youtube.jpg?w=980&q=75