How to prepare for an outcall appointment as a client

Go to solution Solved by FrankR,

Hi everyone,

This question is more for providers (but fellow clients chip in too as all perspectives are awesome!)

I have booked an outcall appointment with my favorite masseur. I have met with him several times at his apartment and each time has been better than the previous one. We get on really, really well. This will be the first time he will be coming over to my apartment and I wanted to see if there is anything I can do to make it comfortable for him (besides ensuring the apartment is spotless which it will be!). I don't have direct communication with this masseur as I book him through an agency so I can't ask him. At the moment I have thought of:

• Beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, all kept chilled)
  • Freshly washed towels and face clothes
  • Even more fresh towels
  • Fresh bedding
  • Snacks (was going to have some fresh fruit and homemade bread and butter on hand)
  • Travel size toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash
  • Ensuring the house is well scented (which it usually is anyway)
  • Condoms (as we have had sex before) Would providing my own be an issue?
  • A small gift 
  • Asking him to bring his dog over. This is a weird one, but I really love his dog and I look forward to seeing him when I go over. 

Any insight would be much appreciated - thanks in advance!

• Solution
15 minutes ago, Proximusss said:

Hi everyone,

This question is more for providers (but fellow clients chip in too as all perspectives are awesome!)

I have booked an outcall appointment with my favorite masseur. I have met with him several times at his apartment and each time has been better than the previous one. We get on really, really well. This will be the first time he will be coming over to my apartment and I wanted to see if there is anything I can do to make it comfortable for him (besides ensuring the apartment is spotless which it will be!). I don't have direct communication with this masseur as I book him through an agency so I can't ask him. At the moment I have thought of:

• Even more fresh towels
  • Fresh bedding
  • Snacks (was going to have some fresh fruit and homemade bread and butter on hand)
  • A small gift 
  • Asking him to bring his dog over. This is a weird one, but I really love his dog and I look forward to seeing him when I go over. 

You are going a little overboard, arent you? I mean, homemade bread? Is he kneading you or the dough? 😋 Is he staying over?  Maybe just ask him his beverage of choice and dont try too hard to impress. Condoms, lube and a smile is all you really need! 😉

11 minutes ago, FrankR said:

You are going a little overboard, arent you? I mean, homemade bread? Is he kneading you or the dough? 😋 Is he staying over?  Maybe just ask him his beverage of choice and dont try too hard to impress. Condoms, lube and a smile is all you really need! 😉

Thank you for this!

The reason why I mentioned bread is because I make it every weekend. I like the smell in my house plus it tastes great.

But great point about potentially going overboard 😄 I do like to impress but will tone it down. Thanks for the tips!

14 minutes ago, FrankR said:

Also, he won't be staying over! But the session will be several hours in length.

4 minutes ago, JamesB said:

It seems more like a date than a professional hire. Of course, I'm not entirely sure about the nature of your relationship with your provider, but you might want to tone it down a bit.

We have had dates in the past and we follow each other’s personal social media accounts. I am not looking for anything more with him (I appreciate that’s a real concern with providers). I just wanted to ensure that he had a good time the first time he came over to my place. But I’ve taken the feedback to tone it down onboard as I don’t want it to come across like I’m after something other than a good client/provider relationship. 

I’d expect fresh flowers, somewhere to hang my clothes, some candles for atmosphere, music playing (something classical, I find Mahler or Debussy quite good for massage), Egyptian cotton sheets on the bed of course (not too high a thread count…I’ll judge you on that) and a phone charger should my phone be running low. Payment should be done discreetly afterwards (I find it awkward to ask so please offer it as I dress, in cash). 

Seriously though….all I look for with an out call is a clean and tidy room, space for my table (if I’ve bought it), no distractions and the possibility to shower afterwards. It sounds like you have all that and more covered! 

6 minutes ago, Jamie21 said:

I’d expect fresh flowers, somewhere to hang my clothes, some candles for atmosphere, music playing (something classical, I find Mahler or Debussy quite good for massage), Egyptian cotton sheets on the bed of course (not too high a thread count…I’ll judge you on that) and a phone charger should my phone be running low. Payment should be done discreetly afterwards (I find it awkward to ask so please offer it as I dress, in cash). 

Seriously though….all I look for with an out call is a clean and tidy room, space for my table (if I’ve bought it), no distractions and the possibility to shower afterwards. It sounds like you have all that and more covered! 

Thank you so much for your comment. I actually have all the things you mentioned in your first paragraph to hand already in the guest bedroom. I just bought my first flat in London last on my own so I have kitted it out with really fancy, schmancy stuff. 😁

But yes, I’ll definitely ensure everything is spotless. I also pay my masseur by bank transfer before the session (I trust him as I book him via an agency) so we don’t have to discuss money at all during the session itself. 

33 minutes ago, Proximusss said:

Thank you so much for your comment. I actually have all the things you mentioned in your first paragraph to hand already in the guest bedroom. I just bought my first flat in London last on my own so I have kitted it out with really fancy, schmancy stuff. 😁

But yes, I’ll definitely ensure everything is spotless. I also pay my masseur by bank transfer before the session (I trust him as I book him via an agency) so we don’t have to discuss money at all during the session itself. 

You sound like an ideal client…there must be a catch somewhere! 

8 hours ago, Proximusss said:

Hi everyone,

• Even more fresh towels
  • Fresh bedding
  • A small gift 

If you do all this, @Proximusss, the masseur will never leave. Wait, perhaps that’s what you want 😂😂

2 hours ago, dbar123 said:

Ask him to bring condoms that he is comfortable with. Some people have strong brand and size preferences, especially if he has latex allergy issues

I don’t have direct contact with him as any and all communications happens via his agency. I would rather not tell the agency that we have sex as it’s not an advertised service. We do follow each other on our personal social media accounts but I don’t know if mentioning it there in a private message is crossing a line. 

8 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

You sound like an ideal client…there must be a catch somewhere! 

I’m not very good looking and I’m overweight. The masseur looks the complete opposite (tall, muscular, Brazilian, fantastic skin and hair). I guess that would be the catch? 😆

11 hours ago, Proximusss said:

Hi everyone,

• Even more fresh towels
  • Fresh bedding
  • A small gift 

Can you provide these preparation tips to guys in the regular dating world? They really need help in this area. I can’t tell you the number of times some guy invites me over to his place, and it’s not up to standard for any visitors…. 

Stop overthinking the Preparations. Relax.
Just get ready in good time to greet him. And Enjoy the experience. 

To make him comfortable, all you have to do is have clean linen on the bed and clean towels for him to use.  

2 hours ago, Proximusss said:

I would rather not tell the agency that we have sex

Definitely do not put this in writing anywhere. And if you are concerned about the condoms, get some latex-free as well as the ones you prefer - sending a message to a masseur about this seems tacky to me. 

13 hours ago, Proximusss said:

Asking him to bring his dog over. This is a weird one, but I really love his dog and I look forward to seeing him when I go over. 

I say Do Not. What happens if the dog gets bored or misbehaves in your place? Or if the dog needs to go outside during the session? 

2 hours ago, Proximusss said:

I’m not very good looking and I’m overweight. The masseur looks the complete opposite (tall, muscular, Brazilian, fantastic skin and hair). I guess that would be the catch? 😆

Ha ha that’s all in the eye of the beholder. I’d not say that’s a catch atall…it’s probably dodgy political opinions or you don’t like being rimmed. 

1 hour ago, Monarchy79 said:

Can you provide these preparation tips to guys in the regular dating world? They really need help in this area. I can’t tell you the number of times some guy invites me over to his place, and it’s not up to standard for any visitors…. 

I wish I could. I don’t know how people aren’t embarrassed to bring someone back to their place if it’s disgusting, especially if they plan on getting intimate. I’ve heard some real horror stories on this which is why I ensure nobody who comes to my place has a terrible experience. It’s a case of treating people how I would like to be treated. 

10 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

To make him comfortable, all you have to do is have clean linen on the bed and clean towels for him to use.  

Definitely do not put this in writing anywhere. And if you are concerned about the condoms, get some latex-free as well as the ones you prefer - sending a message to a masseur about this seems tacky to me. 

I say Do Not. What happens if the dog gets bored or misbehaves in your place? Or if the dog needs to go outside during the session? 

Good point about the dog. He has mentioned that he takes the dog out twice a day (once in the morning and once in the evening) to go to the bathroom. It also might be cumbersome for him to bring the dog especially if he’s coming to me. 

10 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

I Agree.

I usually host.  My checklist for massages or hookups, my order of importance is:

1. Make sure I'm clean, 2. make the bed, 3. have towels, lube, and condoms in sight, and 4. light some scented candles (for lighting, and for surprise odors)

Relax and enjoy!

10 hours ago, Proximusss said:

I wish I could. I don’t know how people aren’t embarrassed to bring someone back to their place if it’s disgusting, especially if they plan on getting intimate. I’ve heard some real horror stories on this which is why I ensure nobody who comes to my place has a terrible experience. It’s a case of treating people how I would like to be treated. 

I have an ongoing joke with my husband about how I clean for providers like my mother's coming over. I am 100% doing too much, but I can't help it. 

11 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

Ha ha that’s all in the eye of the beholder. I’d not say that’s a catch atall…it’s probably dodgy political opinions or you don’t like being rimmed. 

Maybe I will give you the Proximusss outcall treatment one day and you can see for yourself. 😉