How to prepare for an outcall appointment as a client

Go to solution Solved by FrankR,

I think everything you've outlined is fine, just to have on hand. The only thing you need to mention when he arrives is the offer of beverages. Everything else can just be there in the background. If either of you get hungry, the food can be out on the counter as though it was gonna be there anyway. I like @Vegas_Millennial's suggestion of having the condoms and lube in sight, which is the same thing I do when hosting in a hotel. No need to say anything about it, he'll understand what they're there for.

My only concern is you mention the house will be well scented. I'm not sure what that would involve, but I'd suggest against any artificial "room fresheners" like Febreze, Carpet Fresh, etc. since they can be disagreeable to some people (like me - they give me a headache). Scented candles should be OK though, particularly if they're subtle.

Lastly, a gift is nice but not necessary. Depends on what it is, but as others have suggested, it might be a bit over the top in trying to impress. Just be freshly showered, welcoming, and respectful of boundaries... that's really all a provider is looking for (and of course to get paid).

On 5/11/2024 at 2:15 PM, Proximusss said:

I don't have direct communication with this masseur as I book him through an agency so I can't ask him.

He wouldn't be comfortable giving you his cell #? I know you don't want him to possibly get in trouble going around the agency to set appts with him but it would seem to be easier to just deal with him directly. Especially with you being a reg client he wouldn't have an issue with it.

3 hours ago, Atyla said:

What snacks do you usually get?

I'll come by for the homemade bread after he leaves.....thanks so much! [2]

Why, are you thinking of coming over too? 😌

I mainly just have some fresh fruit and items that are individually wrapped such as popcorn, pretzels, cookies/biscuits. I also make a mean graze board (so meats, various cheeses, breadsticks, hummus, cake pops, chocolate, etc) 

2 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

He wouldn't be comfortable giving you his cell #? I know you don't want him to possibly get in trouble going around the agency to set appts with him but it would seem to be easier to just deal with him directly. Especially with you being a reg client he wouldn't have an issue with it.

It would make things a lot easier for sure, but I haven’t thought to ask him. I know he’s registered with multiple agencies owned by the same person and I would hate for him to get blacklisted if it got out that he’s effectively poaching clients. 

2 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I also quite like the sense of separation that we have as a result of going through an agency to book the massage. We have each other’s social media accounts and we know each other’s real names. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 1:16 AM, Monarchy79 said:

Can you provide these preparation tips to guys in the regular dating world? They really need help in this area. I can’t tell you the number of times some guy invites me over to his place, and it’s not up to standard for any visitors…. 

Isn't that false advertising?? Why should I have to wait until my 6th or 7th time visiting to discover his place isn't impeccably clean, and he's a bit of a slob? I'd rather see the horrors up front to know if it's beyond what I can deal with, and then I cut and run early on in the relationship.

Edited by APPLE1

17 hours ago, APPLE1 said:

Isn't that false advertising?? Why should I have to wait until my 6th or 7th time visiting to discover his place isn't impeccably clean, and he's a bit of a slob? I'd rather see the horrors up front to know if it's beyond what I can deal with, and then I cut and run early on in the relationship.

Well…. I’ll dig deeper and say that more men need to learn how to be “full-spectrum” (beyond looks) attractive and keep traits that can attract and keep a partner, consistent. So in a good scenario, I’d like to date a man who bathes daily, has proper, consistent oral hygiene, and whose home is clean, fresh and well appointed. 

21 hours ago, Proximusss said:

Why, are you thinking of coming over too? 😌

I mainly just have some fresh fruit and items that are individually wrapped such as popcorn, pretzels, cookies/biscuits. I also make a mean graze board (so meats, various cheeses, breadsticks, hummus, cake pops, chocolate, etc) 

If you set out this kind of spread for a massage appointment, your dinner parties must be off the charts.

spacer.png

I ensure my home is clean, and nothing of value is visible. Not to assume they're thieves or dishonest, but then i don't like to take chances. 

I also ensure the bathroom is clean and often the like to freshen up or change into something more comfortable before the session. 

Bedding clean; bathroom/shower clean; floor clean; appropriate temperature. That's all it takes.

But then that being said, I once tricked with a japanese man at his apartment. The next morning, in the bathroom, he had laid out a beautiful wooden box, like a bento box, with a personal toothbrush, toothpaste, deoderant, comb, face cloth, etc. It made me feel special, until I went to contact him again a few days later and he'd ghosted me. Six months later he tried to contact me, but I decided the statute of limitations had run out. 

On 5/21/2024 at 5:49 PM, Jamie21 said:

I’ve an out call regular client who sometimes bakes a cake and we have it with some tea after the session. The cake is delicious. It’s nice to have a chat over tea and a slice of whatever he has made. He’s an interesting guy. I appreciate his custom.

I've had a cuppa with some of my providers. 

I'm sure that's common in the UK, but not Chicago!