First Celebrity Crush

Guest Matt Smith

Guest Matt Smith

Don't be afraid to let this date you. I think it would be fun to discuss the first celebrity that turned you on.

For me, I still remember being about 11 years old walking through a Walden Bookstore and seeing on the cover of a book a shirtless, muscular guy with about an inch of white underwear sticking up above his black jeans. It seemed naughty (I was sheltered in the South), but his brazeness felt exciting, so looking around me to make sure no one saw me looking at dirty pictures,  I picked up the book and looked at the pics inside to see he was shirtless and showing his underwear in almost all of them.

It turned out his name was Marky Mark.

Wow! I couldn't have fully explained how much he made my blood rush, but eventually I figured out how to get a picture of him for my own without anyone knowing and I think his image is one of the first I ever masturbated to.

So who was your first celebrity crush?

And the Hardy Boys, Shawn Cassidy and Parker Stevenson...

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/54/77/12/5477120e18bf832783013cb115bb4163.jpg

Shaun Cassidy's undies? Look no further. | Childhood Relived

16 Parker stevenson ideas | parker stevenson, parker, stevenson

Big crush on Peter Barton, from The Secret Powers of Matthew Starr

Hot-Peter-Barton

Peter Barton

Still lookin' good in his mid 60s:

Peter-Barton-then-now

Looks like he left an permanent impression on another man:

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/dead-man-leaves-estate-actors-met/story?id=18443026

"Feb. 9, 2013 — -- A man who died last summer willed his estate to two actors he never met, leaving them an estimated half a million dollars each. Ray Fulk was 71 when he died last July. He lived alone on a 160-acre property in Lincoln, Ill. that he inherited from his father. He had no family or children.

"He was a loner, and a lot of neighbors didn't know who he was," Behle said. What Fulk did have, though, was an admiration for actors Kevin Brophy and Peter Barton, whom he had never met. He admired them so much that he left his estate to be split between them."

I'd never heard of Kevin Brophy before...

Kevin Brophy appearing in the ABC tv series 'Lucan'. News Photo - Getty  Images

2 hours ago, TorontoDrew said:

Tony Dow aka Wally Cleaver.

Yeah, I mentioned in the Tony Dow R.I.P. thread that my 8yo self got totally hooked on Leave It To Beaver reruns because of Beav's hunky older brother, even though I didn’t realize it at the time.  But I knew something was up when all the boys in my 6th grade class went apesh*t over Daisy Duke while I couldn't stop staring at Beau & Luke.  Scenes like these damn near made my head explode.

• 2 weeks later...