Underwear Shopping

labears24

1 hour ago, labears24 said:

interested to hear if others have as well

Oh Yes. Many times. I’ve always had an underwear fetish. When I undress a nice guy for the first time, I prefer to find that he’s sporting tight white briefs.

When I was single, I dated quite a few handsome muscleboys. Taking them shopping for good and expensive underwear was a great pleasure for me. We’d discuss the merits of various brands and the fit of briefs versus jockstraps. On a couple of occasions, in the changing rooms of department stores, I got so aroused that the muscleboy gave me a blowjob. Most often, we had an erotic time at home: I’d insist the young guy model his new underwear for me, and I’d get so thick with lust that we had to go to bed.

I confess to being boring, I've never tried underwear on in a shop, much less taken anyone underwear shopping. Of late, in addition to the chain store boxers and briefs, I have ordered underwear on line from Mosmann, an Australian company. I've found their close fitting boxer style made from bamboo very comfortable.

44 minutes ago, mike carey said:

in addition to the chain store boxers and briefs, I have ordered underwear on line

I’m shocked @mike carey, shocked! You talk of comfort while I talk of the allure of a muscleboy in skimpy expensive briefs or jockstrap.

Also, you are depriving yourself of the considerable pleasure of shopping with a handsome young man. The goal is to please him so that in turn he pleases you by looking even more attractive. 

You also talk of chain stores, such as Bonds perhaps? (Non-Australians may need to know this is similar to Target). On my 3rd visit to Australia, I met a very nice muscleboy: in bed, I told him to get “rid of those” when he undressed to his Bonds briefs. Afterwards, I took him shopping to David Jones (similar to Barneys) where we purchased Emporio Armani & Versace briefs for him - I recall that back then the underwear in Australia cost about 2.5x the US price! The muscleboy expressed his appreciation frequently during the rest of my stay, and he later appeared on the cover of DNA. 

1 hour ago, mike carey said:

I confess to being boring, I've never tried underwear on in a shop, much less taken anyone underwear shopping. Of late, in addition to the chain store boxers and briefs, I have ordered underwear on line from Mosmann, an Australian company. I've found their close fitting boxer style made from bamboo very comfortable.

Of course there's a risk in wearing underwear made from bamboo....

panda eating GIF

17 hours ago, Deadlift1 said:

Are you going to share your recently hot experience?

Hahaha. You know I was going to. So this happened to me last week at a major department store in California. I was shopping for new jeans and was trying them on in the fitting room. When the sales guy came to check on me I asked for a new size and I made sure to be waiting in my underwear when he came back. As soon as he knocked I opened the door and he immediately looks down at my CK boxer briefs and smiles. He hands me the jeans and then sticks around standing at the door. He then asks me whether I had ever considered briefs and that they would be more comfortable under jeans. Without me saying a word he proceeds to go grab me a few pairs (the type hanging on hangers) and brings them to me. He then takes them off the hanger and tells me to try them. I pretend to play coy, but he pushes me to try them and even says “it’s not like I haven’t seen it before.” I then proceed to strip in front of him and try on the briefs. He compliments me and gives me a little pat on the ass. It was next level. And I know you will all ask. I wasn’t hard only chubbed. 

On 11/18/2022 at 4:19 AM, Pensant said:

For everyday wear, I like Mack Weldon, especially their briefs and boxer briefs. Occasionally, I find a Tommy John or Diesel that I like. For more erotic underwear, I’m a big fan of Pump.

https://mackweldon.com

I too enjoy buying special friends sexy underwear.

Agree - -Mack Weldon is the best.  I also like Express sport trunks, Calvin Klein hip briefs and Pair of Thieves sport trunks.

On 11/18/2022 at 3:27 AM, azdr0710 said:

old forum members will remember this legendary thread.......new forum members will realize things never change........read it all the way thru when you have some time.......

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/14096-somebody-please-help-me-with-my-underwear/

I thought of that old thread immediately when I saw this topic. Re-reading it brought back memories of so many posters who are no longer on the site.

When I was younger I had several retail jobs and over those years, worked in several states. In every instance it was ILLEGAL to "try on" underwear, for hygienic reasons. I am therefore curious where these occurrences of dressing room try-ons were taking place 🤔 It was always my assumption ( maybe wrong) that this was a natural standard throughout the garment industry.

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

When I was younger I had several retail jobs and over those years, worked in several states. In every instance it was ILLEGAL to "try on" underwear, for hygienic reasons. I am therefore curious where these occurrences of dressing room try-ons were taking place 🤔 It was always my assumption ( maybe wrong) that this was a natural standard throughout the garment industry.

If you try it you buy it. Lol 

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

Which is one reason why I only buy unopened packaged of Fruit of the Loom.  And because most doctors recommend at least some fruit each day.

12 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

In every instance it was ILLEGAL to "try on" underwear, for hygienic reasons. I am therefore curious where these occurrences of dressing room try-ons were taking place

The US, Australia and the UK. 

11 hours ago, labears24 said:

If you try it you buy it.

I first approached a salesman and said we were unsure about the size. I explained I would pay for a small and a medium of each product in any event but we needed to try them on. If it was a good fit, I would then make a bulk purchase. No-one ever objected and we did our shopping.

19 hours ago, Jackus said:

Oh I have a underwear fetish, most men that I had dated/ fun I asked their used underwear in exchange for a new one. I usually buy a couple of underwear size M and L so I had it in hand to replace their used one. The smell make me crazy lol.

One of my recent non-commercial hookups, an adorable smooth 25 year old cutie, has a smell attraction. What I do with him is that I give him underwear that I have worn to sleep every night for a week, in exchange for the one he has from our previous meeting. He places my “scented” briefs under his pillow to sleep smelling me. Since I also have a scent fetish, I find this amazingly erotic. Unfortunately I cannot ask him for his own underwear because it would be difficult to explain it to my husband….LOL

20 hours ago, Rudynate said:

Calvin Klein hip briefs

Has their quality improved? Years ago I stopped buying CK because of the poor quality. I could never properly fold their t-shirts since they lost their shape after the first washing and I found the cotton in their briefs to be of inferior quality. Like Gucci, I used to say you were buying $10 briefs with a $20 logo.

2 hours ago, Pensant said:

Has their quality improved? Years ago I stopped buying CK because of the poor quality. I could never properly fold their t-shirts since they lost their shape after the first washing and I found the cotton in their briefs to be of inferior quality. Like Gucci, I used to say you were buying $10 briefs with a $20 logo.

I have never had an issue with the quality.  I don't buy CK t-shirts because there are others that fit better.  I like Express T's and True Classic.

On 11/18/2022 at 4:30 AM, mike carey said:

I'm going to order some from them.  It looks like their trunk would fit perfectly.

I bought some "trunks" from Bombas a few weeks ago  - they were a disappointment.  Nice quality but they fit more like boxer briefs - the waist was a little high and longish legs.