Underwear Shopping

labears24

39 minutes ago, Rudynate said:

I'm going to order some from them.  It looks like their trunk would fit perfectly.

Having gone out on a limb and recommended them (OK, so I only said I liked them, which isn't a recommendation but it sure as hell looks like one) I hope they live up to expectations.

In my last order, I ordered seven pairs that were apparently a set of designs to which I hadn't paid much attention and received a chatty e-mail (so, not automated) saying they didn't have all the designs in stock, and asking me whether I wanted to specify the replacements or if I'd be happy with random ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okay I do have an underwear story thats NOT SEXY AT ALL so you're all being warned rn that its gross and shameful lmao but hilarious IMO

so I was visiting Ft Lauderdale for the first time a while and I was spending the day visiting all the different queer stores, buying leather etc, and stopped at one place that had this giant selection of underwear and lingerie etc and I looove trying shit like that on so I got a bunch of stuff, including this like - i guess you call it a thong - something I don't normally wear (i;m usually commando, jock or brief but thought why not try something new) and I tried them on and my ass just look meh in them and I though the design was kinda ugly so I decided against them but then when I changed out of them i looked down and was like omg fuck my actual life - the thong was like this sheer white and I had a pretty obvious skidmark there from the 2 seconds it was in my ass -

so obviously I had to just like buy it cuz I couldnt put my shitty underwear back to be sold to people - BUT IT HAD ONE OF THOSE ANTI THEFT THINGS THE CASHIER HAS TO MANUALLY TAKE OFF - AND IM IN THIS GAY STORE AND THIS GUY IS FLIRTING WITH ME AND im like sweating hoping he wont notice but he obviously did and he didn't say anything but like.... he saw... and he knew.

anyway I wanted to die lmao