Fitting Room Fun with Salesman

labears24

A salesman at a well-known retail chain helped me to a dressing room and out of nowhere suggested I also try some swim trunks. He brought me a few pair, all one size too tight, and helped me try them on. This was midweek, and the mens dept was in the basement, so we had a lot of privacy. I got turned on giving him a show, and by the end he jerked me off. I went back a few times but never saw him again.

31 minutes ago, Bi-Coastal said:

A salesman at a well-known retail chain helped me to a dressing room and out of nowhere suggested I also try some swim trunks. He brought me a few pair, all one size too tight, and helped me try them on. This was midweek, and the mens dept was in the basement, so we had a lot of privacy. I got turned on giving him a show, and by the end he jerked me off. I went back a few times but never saw him again.

Are you sure he worked at the store??!!😊

About 25 years ago I flirted with a cute guy who worked at the main Nordstrom in Seattle. I saw him a week later at Seattle Pride and we slept together that night. That was fun!

Beyond that, I’ve done my share of flirting with Nordstrom sales guys over the years from Vancouver to Atlanta!

Edited by Pensant

A few years ago, there was a blog about a guy who described unprotected fuck experiences with male sales people and male customers - mostly in rest rooms of department stores in NYC.  Mostly Barney's I recall.  

Barney's was always so gay anyway,

The blog was hilarious.  Too bad I forgot the name of it.  It's probably gone,  As is Barney's.

Edited by BaronArtz

4 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

A few years ago, there was a blog about a guy who described unprotected fuck experiences with male sales people and male customers - mostly in rest rooms of department stores in NYC.  Mostly Barney's I recall.  

Barney's was always so gay anyway,

The blog was hilarious.  Too bad I forgot the name of it.  It's probably gone,  As is Barney's.

Are you thinking about The Great Cock Hunt?

I got a blowjob in a Neiman Marcus fitting room. I was there to get a couple pairs of jeans, so I grabbed a few and headed to the fitting room. After a couple of minutes of trying jeans on, there is a knock on the door. I opened it and the sales guy asked how they fit. I looked down and said that I thought they were good. Well, he steps into the fitting room and starts to check the fit at the waist, then asks a couple of questions. He continues to feel around and before I know what's happening, the zipper is down and my dick is in his mouth. I couldn't believe it as this was my first experience ever with a guy! Needless to say, I bought the $225 pair of jeans!!

2 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

Not sure.  It is certainly possible.

"For those of you who, like us, have a hard time remembering The Great Cock Hunt, it was a very sexy blog that ran from 2005 to 2008 and recounted the after-hours exploits of a 30-year-old gay man named Alex who allegedly worked at Gawker during the day. "

https://observer.com/2012/08/hunting-season-gawkers-faux-lumni-gets-web-series-shoots-in-gawker-offices/,

https://xtramagazine.com/love-sex/the-great-cock-hunt-29172

On 11/9/2022 at 1:48 AM, labears24 said:

Has anyone ever had fun with a salesman at a department store? 

I've had a couple interactions with guys who were very flirty, but nothing happened.  One was in a men's store in downtown Denver.  The salesmen actually came into the fitting room without any warning while I was changing. This was decades ago, but I remember him as being very hot. 

The other time was in a men's store in a rural town in Mississipi.  The salesman was a good-looking young southern hunk and was very friendly and attentive.  I didn't think he was anything but straight.  I came out of the fitting room wearing one item that I was thinking about buying and he said, "I LIKE you in that!"  Of course I bought it.

33 minutes ago, Rudynate said:

I've had a couple interactions with guys who were very flirty, but nothing happened.  One was in a men's store in downtown Denver.  The salesmen actually came into the fitting room without any warning while I was changing. This was decades ago, but I remember him as being very hot. 

The other time was in a men's store in a rural town in Mississipi.  The salesman was a good-looking young southern hunk and was very friendly and attentive.  I didn't think he was anything but straight.  I came out of the fitting room wearing one item that I was thinking about buying and he said, "I LIKE you in that!"  Of course I bought it.

Of course, he may have been in his job long enough to know that telling a customer that would increase the chance of sale.  😉

On the other hand, you might have missed a chance to taste southern cooking.

34 minutes ago, dutchal said:

Of course, he may have been in his job long enough to know that telling a customer that would increase the chance of sale.  😉

On the other hand, you might have missed a chance to taste southern cooking.

I assumed it was the former - but I still enjoyed it.  That whole episode was interesting.  I don't remember how, but I met the owner of the store.  When you're getting acquainted with somebody in the deep south, they tend to look for a connection or something you have in common, so they quiz you about your family, your personal history, etc.  With the owner of this store, it was that we had both lived in Colorado.  He went to college in Boulder and so we chatted and chatted.  I thought it was interesting that he had left this small town for college and came back and started a business.  The whole experience was very positive.

1 hour ago, Snbrd said:

I guess buying a swimsuit in a small shop in Puerto Vallarta doesn't count😜

No @Snbrd the OP did specify “department store”. So I can’t relate how 8 years ago I went to a gay-clothing store on Oxford Street, Sydney…

to buy a new Speedo. It was quiet and the cute assistant suggested I try on different coloured Speedos. He walked into the fitting room and got on his knees to “check the fit” 

At one of the Palm Springs weekend, I went to buy some items at the popular gay men's wear store in town.  As I was checking out, the tall and fairly handsome clerk, in his forties told me he was a "chaser" and could he give me a kiss.  We made out at the counter for a short time but I did not pursue it further.  So even in your sixties you should be on the alert for a possible unexpected encounter.  I regret not going further with this guy but I was so astonished that an fat old man such as I could still get a bone thrown in his direction.  If I had been a bit bolder, I probably could have been getting some of the meat off that bone.  

I could have been that salesman if only I'd had my wits about me...

When I was in high school I had an after-school job in a local department store. I was deeply closeted, hence not having my wits about me. One afternoon a youngish guy is shopping for trousers. Nice looking but seems kinds of nervous. Asks lots of questions.

He takes a few pairs of trousers into the dressing room. He doesn’t come out. A long period of time elapses.

“Are you OK in there? Do you need me to get you another size?” I ask.

He tells me he needs help, that he can’t figure out how to fasten the trousers.

Weird I think to myself. How hard is it to figure out how to put on a pair of trousers?

He opens the door and is standing there, with the trousers on but unzipped. He has a strange look on his face.

“What’s the trouble?” I ask. I’m confused, I don’t get it. I’m clueless.

“I need you to do it for me,” he says.

Well this feels really creepy I think to myself. I’m not really sure why, but it just doesn’t seem right to be touching a customer like that. But I dutifully comply. I zip up the trousers and fasten the top button. He just stands there, staring, like he’s waiting for something. “There,” I say to him. I close the door and walk back out onto the sales floor, perplexed.

A few years later I thought back to that experience, and just thought "oh, duh...!"

6 hours ago, purplekow said:

At one of the Palm Springs weekend, I went to buy some items at the popular gay men's wear store in town.  As I was checking out, the tall and fairly handsome clerk, in his forties told me he was a "chaser" and could he give me a kiss.  We made out at the counter for a short time but I did not pursue it further.  So even in your sixties you should be on the alert for a possible unexpected encounter.  I regret not going further with this guy but I was so astonished that an fat old man such as I could still get a bone thrown in his direction.  If I had been a bit bolder, I probably could have been getting some of the meat off that bone.  

This gives me hope....

On 11/10/2022 at 3:20 PM, sider said:

I got a blowjob in a Neiman Marcus fitting room. I was there to get a couple pairs of jeans, so I grabbed a few and headed to the fitting room. After a couple of minutes of trying jeans on, there is a knock on the door. I opened it and the sales guy asked how they fit. I looked down and said that I thought they were good. Well, he steps into the fitting room and starts to check the fit at the waist, then asks a couple of questions. He continues to feel around and before I know what's happening, the zipper is down and my dick is in his mouth. I couldn't believe it as this was my first experience ever with a guy! Needless to say, I bought the $225 pair of jeans!!

I wonder waht his commision was on that 225. :)

I had always worn fruit of the loom tighty whiteys all through college. After I graduated I decided I just had to have nicer underwear. I went to Bloomingdale’s in nyc and looked for the cutest salesman to ask about the different fits, colors and brands. We went through all the major labels and he gave me a bunch to check out. He then said something along the lines of “I’ll mark them all down to $10.00 if you want, and if you take those pants to the fitting room, I’ll be in right after to make sure they fit.”  I replied with “that’s nice but I don’t mind paying sticker price, I don’t want you to get in trouble.”  He looked at me funny and said “well are you gunna try on the pants?” And I said “oh no, I already have enough pants.”  I hadn’t been sexually active at that point and I too was clueless as to the innuendo.