Caveats in hiring. Please contribute!

glutes

On 2/6/2022 at 8:31 AM, kaboom35 said:

Have you ever walked out on an appointment because the provider asked for the money upfront?  I always just pay up.

YES!  The provider asked for payment once I was fully undressed.  I just started to get dressed while I dressed him down on his technique.  He didn't dare get in my way as I left.

- Upselling during the session, often for bareback services

- Soliciting a tip during the session 

- Looking at phone during the session

- And my personal pet peeve - getting me to cum to quickly to end the session 

9 hours ago, Alex93108 said:

Maybe I've been extremely lucky but I've been hiring for about 10 years and none of his has ever happened to me.  

15 minutes in with no prompting from me, he starts caressing my head with his big erection while I'm face down in the face cradle. Surprised, I lift up my head and he starts rubbing the head of his dick on my cheeks. When I go to put it in my mouth,  he recoils and says "ay papi,  that's extra!" I got up off the table,  dressed, and paid half what we agreed to thinking i was being generous since I wasn't even there half of the agreed to time.  He was pissed but so was I. 

Edited by EastbayMike

On 3/29/2024 at 3:43 PM, DrownedBoy said:

Soliciting for a tip before the session. I kid you not.

Yup very common. And given I think I’m a generous tipper I don’t think I’m on any of these mythical databases as someone who needs a reminder on this. 

On 3/30/2024 at 12:04 AM, kaboom35 said:

have experienced all of them more than once (upselling in general, and conversely  for requesting condoms)

also had a session cut short because “im Not feeling well, nothing to do with you, and I won’t charge for all the time …” right after he checked his phone … and I’m pretty sure arranged either a hookup or a longer session client. 

Re condoms vs bareback upsell -  it’s been discussed  here before but my experience has been providers generally prefer bare and condoms require more effort for them Hence upsell. If one reveals how important something is to them, an upseller may think  “what’s totally easy for me is very valuable to him, so I’ll redo my pricing …”