What are you binge-watching?

BSR

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2022 at 1:40 PM, kyleham said:

I just binged several episodes of AHS: NYC. OMG it is soooo good! Ryan Murphy always delivers!

One scene filmed in front of my house. (Ryan Murphy's house is a few doors down from me). It was fun watching Charlie Carver performing outside my living room window . He's quite sexy in person.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/3/2022 at 4:19 AM, BSR said:

I'm a bit concerned that the actor's IMDb page isn't showing any current or future projects.  Please tell me it's because Escamilla just needed a break, not for lack of offers.

Despite the terrible disappointment of Season 6, wild horses couldn't drag me away from Season 7.  I refuse to give up hope on my favorite guilty pleasure!  Now if Season 7 also sucks, oh boy, we got a problem.

He is in Midnight Family, Season 1 series anyway, yet to be released, based on Apple doc film of same name 2019.

37 minutes ago, Rudynate said:

We just finished watching Broadchurch.  It was pretty good - another of those British murder mystery series that takes place in a quiet seaside town. Has an eerie David Lynch flavor.  Cute Jonny Bailey of Bridgerton fame has a minor role.

I LOVED Broadchurch.    I second that recommendation

5 hours ago, Rudynate said:

We just finished watching Broadchurch.  It was pretty good - another of those British murder mystery series that takes place in a quiet seaside town. Has an eerie David Lynch flavor.  Cute Jonny Bailey of Bridgerton fame has a minor role.

Jonathan Bailey's in "Crashing" too, he's fun there and semi-naked a few times. The Phoebe Waller-Bridge "Crashing" on Netflix, about people living in an abandoned hospital in London; apparently there are several series by that name. 

Edited by poolboy48220

9 hours ago, poolboy48220 said:

Jonathan Bailey's in "Crashing" too, he's fun there and semi-naked a few times. The Phoebe Waller-Bridge "Crashing" on Netflix, about people living in an abandoned hospital in London; apparently there are several series by that name. 

I will have to circle back to that one by myself.  We watched a couple episodes together but my husband thought it was tedious.

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2022 at 10:54 AM, MikeBiDude said:

I just finished Heartstopper last night and really enjoyed it! Agree with @pubic_assistance here that the bisexual story was good and probably eye opening to some. Netflix says Season 2 will happen…let’s hope they keep the same level of good story.

I know this comment is a year later but I just watched season 1 and 2 of Heartstopper and loved it.  Can’t wait for season 3.  Made me happy and sad at the same time…

Since I've been in love with Michael Aloni for years, I've been trying to get into 'The Beauty Queen of Jerusalem' which is based on the best-seller (which I enjoyed very much).  What throws me on this show is that the voices are all dubbed in English, since the movie was shot in Jerusalem and spoken by the actors in their native language. Now Aloni speaks perfect English - they couldn't let him dub his own character (it doesn't sound like him at all) ?  I've watched the first few episodes - not sure if I will stick with it. 

SPEAKING of Aloni, does anyone know if he's gay in real life ? I've heard mixed things on social media. 

• 2 months later...