What are you binge-watching?

BSR

Posted (edited)

Miguel Herrán, hottie from Élite and The Money House, is in a new Prime series Los Farad about a young man who moves to Marbella with a simple dream of starting his own gym but instead falls into the dangerous world of arms trafficking.

I wasn't really planning on watching it until I saw this clip.  Yeah, definitely piqued my interest. 

https://twitter.com/Sexytvboys/status/1782903850954834182?t=sc2ZFKFFrnTNNHZkctHgOQ&s=19

Edited by BSR
Tech snafu

The Traitors on Peacock. I've watched both US seasons, both Australian seasons and just finished both UK seasons. The first season from New Zealand has 2 more episodes to drop on Peacock I believe, then I'll start watching that. I honestly wasn't that interested when the show first started, but began watching the US season 1 because it had some former contestants from Big Brother and Survivor that I wanted to see. I really knew nothing about this show, but it has become my favorite program to binge now. It's really interesting how differently each season plays out, and how they vary from country to country. A couple of the finales have been very tense to watch, especially the season 2 finale of the UK version that I just finished watching a few minutes ago.

If you haven't seen The Traitors, give it a shot.