Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

6 minutes ago, Wolfer said:

That's your turn-off? Some of us just have naturally loud voices okay 😂 I wouldn't mind especially if he has Justin Timberlake's looks. 

I'm fascinated you are still meeting with the guy who openly admitted he was using the promise of sex to manipulate. Are you not worried he'll be playing games in other areas too? I appreciate his candor, but that would be a no from me. Much more so than loud talking, hahaha. (sorry, as someone who has a loud voice themselves I just feel I need to defend us hahaha. We aren't always aware, we don't do it on purpose, it just happens 😂). 

Lol!  I’m so sorry I struck a nerve. Thank you for the perspective I appreciate it. It’s definitely a big part of it, but more so he’s really far away too. 

5 hours ago, MikeBiDude said:

Just finished a 3 day weekend with a great friend found on Seeking about 3 years ago. A rare find, we have fun, I’m certainly no Daddy Warbucks, easygoing mutual arrangement.

Just sayin’, seeking works.

This to me is what it should be more about. I’m happy to hear about something longer term and ongoing. 

Not another example of the chase then the predictable outcome and then on to the next conquest. 

I salute you MikeBiDude. 

3 hours ago, JulianLondon said:

This to me is what it should be more about. I’m happy to hear about something longer term and ongoing. 

Not another example of the chase then the predictable outcome and then on to the next conquest. 

You get to the extended weekends by wading through the first dates. Of course consistency and mutual travel joy is the goal, but you don’t start there. 

The boy I spent Sunday morning with and had a great time texted me during the Super Bowl. We already had plans made for next weekend but now I’m essentially reconsidering.

“I’m with my friends at a Super Bowl party, is there anything silly you want me to video for some money. I said no. He said can you send me something anyway. I said how come? He said ‘because you have it to throw around and I need the help’”

Honest? Yes. Off putting? Yes. I don’t mind sharing what I have. I don’t mind compensating for time served. I do have a problem with a sense of entitlement driving the requests for compensation and that’s how I read his message. 

Edited by Coolwave35

42 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

You get to the extended weekends by wading through the first dates. Of course consistency and mutual travel joy is the goal, but you don’t start there. 

The boy I spent Sunday morning with and had a great time texted me during the Super Bowl. We already had plans made for next weekend but now I’m essentially reconsidering.

“I’m with my friends at a Super Bowl party, is there anything silly you want me to video for some money. I said no. He said can you send me something anyway. I said how come? He said ‘because you have it to throw around and I need the help’”

Honest? Yes. Off putting? Yes. I don’t mind sharing what I have. I don’t mind compensating for time served. I do have a problem with a sense of entitlement driving the requests for compensation and that’s how I read his message. 

On 2/13/2023 at 5:29 AM, Coolwave35 said:

Dont GIVE him a dime. Make him work for an agreed upon amount that fits what you are asking him for. He then understands he has to DO something to GET something.

At the end of the day they are all hookers anyways. The most honest upfront relationship on the planet is a client with a long term hooker. He knows what you want. You know what to spend. Works out perfect!!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, John Doe II said:

Has anyone had success hiring an SB as a “personal assistant” to help out around the place etc? Is that preferable to just paying him an allowance? A bit new to this so wondering what are the preferred options. 

Based on the many comments over the subject, it doesn't sound like most of the SB types are interested in actual work. I can only imagine in a world of Instagram models and OnlyFans broadcasters, that anyone actually wants to WORK, when you can make money being cherished.

On 6/25/2023 at 2:11 PM, John Doe II said:

Has anyone had success hiring an SB as a “personal assistant” to help out around the place etc? Is that preferable to just paying him an allowance? A bit new to this so wondering what are the preferred options. 

I don't know whether there is a one size fit's all for "preferred options". You will find a very very wide range of folks on that site and will have very different ideas as to what being a "SB" means.

I will comment that I haven't explored or looked for "personal assistant" type situations from there but over the years I have come across quite a few profiles whereby the SB specifically state that they're interested in part-time work such as small house jobs, opportunities to network within specific industries and would take assistant roles, internships, and/or run chores as an assistant etc..

I can't say from that population if they really mean it or had other motives and/or would ultimately do it proficiently and satisfactorily etc..

Point being that some do say that's what they're interested in.

Edited by GTMike
Grammar correction

4 hours ago, GTMike said:

I don't know whether there is a one size fit's all for "preferred options". You will find a very very wide range of folks on that site and will have very different ideas as to what being a "SB" means.

I will comment that I haven't explored or looked for "personal assistant" type situations from there but over the years I have come across quite a few profiles whereby the SB specifically state that they're interested in part-time work such as small house jobs, opportunities to network withing specific industry's and would take assistant roles, internships, and/or run chores as an assistant etc..

I can't say from that population if they really mean it or had other motives and/or would ultimately do it proficiently and satisfactorily etc..

Yup. I once met a couple boys who offered to clean my house naked....

...and I was just looking for a regular house cleaning! Don't ask....

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2023 at 2:43 PM, GTMike said:

I will comment that I haven't explored or looked for "personal assistant" type situations from there but over the years I have come across quite a few profiles whereby the SB specifically state that they're interested in part-time work such as small house jobs, opportunities to network within specific industries and would take assistant roles, internships, and/or run chores as an assistant etc..

In my experience, a blue-haired mid 50ies lady is a way better personal assistant than a hot jock/twink.

Knowing that I'm a bit of a soft touch at heart makes me cautious in these matters. One sees words like "open-minded" so often in these ads, for example. But I think my "favorite" sort of ads are those that talk about not looking for anything sexual, but of course they have their shirt off or whatever. Or who identify themselves as non-smokers, and have a picture of themselves smoking.

• 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Does this ad do anything for anybody?  I feel like having a meal with this guy would be nauseating. I’m curious how others see it. It also reads to me like AI wrote it. 

IMG_1550.png

I wonder if he and https://rentmen.eu/MichaelVIP  would enjoy sparkling conversation with each other......

Edited by azdr0710