Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

On 7/7/2022 at 8:07 AM, pubic_assistance said:

It would seem that way...yes.

Easier to stay home and jerk off for 500 strangers paying you a dollar than to travel to a hotel downtown where a sweaty fat tourist wants to stick his dick in your mouth and have his way with your ass for a hour .

It's an old post but worth quoting it. 

20 minutes ago, CuriousByNature said:

I hope he uses a thimble when he's doing the tapestry.  Can't be too careful.

The moment I saw the word "tapestry," I knew he was copying it from somewhere else.

Why can't everyone be direct? Like, "you cover my apartment and tuition, and I'll be your boyfriend."

11 minutes ago, MikeBiDude said:

So many misunderstandings on how Seeking can work. I've had great luck over the years...never paid for any kind of monthly rent, tuition. True that it takes time to find a good fit, I've got 2-3 now...one out of state going on 4 years now.

Re: comparisons to RM...why not use both 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ve had similar luck.  Sometimes the time investment isn’t worth it but sometimes it’s great. 

On 1/21/2024 at 7:00 PM, MikeBiDude said:

So many misunderstandings on how Seeking can work. I've had great luck over the years...never paid for any kind of monthly rent, tuition. True that it takes time to find a good fit, I've got 2-3 now...one out of state going on 4 years now.

Yes, over the years when RM is just a click away.

Edited by marylander1940

On 1/21/2024 at 4:00 PM, MikeBiDude said:

14 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

Yes, over the years when RM is just a click away.

Note I did mention RM as an alternative, and I do use RM too. As for “over the years” on seeking…I’ve had over a dozen successful longer term friendships, and dozens more short term fun. t’s a paradigm that works for many of us.

30 minutes ago, MikeBiDude said:

Note I did mention RM as an alternative, and I do use RM too. As for “over the years” on seeking…I’ve had over a dozen successful longer term friendships, and dozens more short term fun. t’s a paradigm that works for many of us.

I never said doing one thing excluded doing the other but one of the choices is certainly a waste of time unless someone has a lot of time to spare.

9 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

I never said doing one thing excluded doing the other but one of the choices is certainly a waste of time unless someone has a lot of time to spare.

Agree with the above. As a busy guy with a husband (who approves), I need an appointment, not an arrangement. If my circumstances were different, an arrangement might be more entertaining?

2 hours ago, Your Man in Arlington said:

Agree with the above. As a busy guy with a husband (who approves), I need an appointment, not an arrangement. If my circumstances were different, an arrangement might be more entertaining?

We all agree - seeking needs a different approach. Rentmen may be a better fit for most that do not have the time or desire to cultivate a friend with benefits arrangement. Others prefer the seeking route. You do you. 

20 hours ago, Your Man in Arlington said:

Yup. When you work full-time in an important job, you can't deal with kids who like to be fashionably late.

When I was in college, when your sugar daddy told you to be at the restaurant at a certain time, you showed up. Irresponsible and lazy brats don't deserve sugar.