Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

Ok so I perused again this week. Still a lot of fake profiles slash catfishers, like on Tinder. Weirdly though, I keep getting contacted by other sugar daddies. Why? I have no public photo so it’s not because they think I’m attractive. It just seems weird. One today is from West Virginia, thousands of miles away. Again, why West VA daddy? What’s the point. Weird. Anyway, I’ll let you all know if I get any real guys who actually live somewhere close to me.

On 12/19/2022 at 7:36 PM, goosh69 said:

Ok so I perused again this week. Still a lot of fake profiles slash catfishers, like on Tinder. Weirdly though, I keep getting contacted by other sugar daddies. Why? I have no public photo so it’s not because they think I’m attractive. It just seems weird. One today is from West Virginia, thousands of miles away. Again, why West VA daddy? What’s the point. Weird. Anyway, I’ll let you all know if I get any real guys who actually live somewhere close to me.

Hilarious how often they just take pix from some cute tiktoker.

• 1 month later...

I had 5 dates with new prospects this weekend and there were 5 fails. 

boy one was 40 minutes late to dinner and talked incessantly about himself with long detailed tangents that I couldn’t follow. 

boy two invited me to breakfast at a very nice restaurant but doesn’t eat breakfast. I thought he was immediately not into me and told him it was ok to go. He said that wasn’t the case he legitimately doesn’t eat breakfast. Why invite me to breakfast?  He watched me eat an avocado toast. 

boy 3 simply no showed

boy 4 was the best. He was a gorgeous Brazilian. We went shopping and he tried on clothes in the fitting room, was hung, fun etc. and then walked for 40 blocks around NYC. We walked by an electric scooter. He goes “that’s JUST like the scooter I stole from Central Park last year, well I didn’t steal it. It wasn’t locked up and the charger was in the compartment so the universe gifted it to me. Karma came back though cuz someone stole it from me in the Fall.” 10 minutes after that as were walking back to my car garage, a woman in a rush bumped into him on the phone with ear buds. He looked at me and said did you see that. I said yeah. He screams out “excuse me is what you say to someone you bump into you RUDE BITCH”. 

boy 5 “got the dates confused” and cancelled. The weekend cost me just shy of $2,000 but made for interesting stories.

I did dare boy #4 to run into McDonald’s shirtless, go into the second story room bathroom and come back down for $100. He did it. 

Back to the drawing board  

1E3534F5-56FA-4F4C-8748-74608C131BBA.png

A60A9AC7-4D60-4396-91A7-02F0D36B4C0F.jpeg

B97A718D-6F3D-420A-BAE1-00979DD9E93D.png

5CA24228-041C-47A8-98E3-C34FDAC7581D.png

064E0945-C9E9-4816-8F3E-AB1F2E5B6ECE.jpeg

Edited by Coolwave35

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I had 5 dates with new prospects this weekend and there were 5 fails. 

boy one was 40 minutes late to dinner and talked incessantly about himself with long detailed tangents that I couldn’t follow. 

boy two invited me to breakfast at a very nice restaurant but doesn’t eat breakfast. I thought he was immediately not into me and told him it was ok to go. He said that wasn’t the case he legitimately doesn’t eat breakfast. Why invite me to breakfast?  He watched me eat an avocado toast. 

boy 3 simply no showed

boy 4 was the best. He was a gorgeous Brazilian. We went shopping and he tried on clothes in the fitting room, was hung, fun etc. and then walked for 40 blocks around NYC. We walked by an electric scooter. He goes “that’s JUST like the scooter I stole from Central Park last year, well I didn’t steal it. It wasn’t locked up and the charger was in the compartment so the universe gifted it to me. Karma came back though cuz someone stole it from me in the Fall.” 10 minutes after that as were walking back to my car garage, a woman in a rush bumped into him on the phone with ear buds. He looked at me and said did you see that. I said yeah. He screams out “excuse me is what you say to someone you bump into you RUDE BITCH”. 

boy 5 “got the dates confused” and cancelled. The weekend cost me just shy of $2,000 but made for interesting stories.

I did dare boy #4 to run into McDonald’s shirtless, go into the second story room bathroom and come back down for $100. He did it. 

Back to the drawing board  

1E3534F5-56FA-4F4C-8748-74608C131BBA.png

A60A9AC7-4D60-4396-91A7-02F0D36B4C0F.jpeg

B97A718D-6F3D-420A-BAE1-00979DD9E93D.png

5CA24228-041C-47A8-98E3-C34FDAC7581D.png

064E0945-C9E9-4816-8F3E-AB1F2E5B6ECE.jpeg

It still amazes me the absolute wide range of people, experiences and expectations on that site. It's exhausting and not for the faint of heart! 

Congrats on your moxy, patience (and big/generous wallet, hahaha).

Keep foraging for the special nuggets and keep up the good fight!

1 hour ago, GTMike said:

It still amazes me the absolute wide range of people, experiences and expectations on that site. It's exhausting and not for the faint of heart! 

Congrats on your moxy, patience (and big/generous wallet, hahaha).

Keep foraging for the special nuggets and keep up the good fight!

It’s so different from rentmen. Rentmen is so easy. I’ll give you x. You give me y. Seeking is so much work and investment without a more guaranteed return. The ongoing arrangements I have all serve a fun purpose. The fails make great stories. Lol 

46 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

It’s so different from rentmen. Rentmen is so easy. I’ll give you x. You give me y. Seeking is so much work and investment without a more guaranteed return. The ongoing arrangements I have all serve a fun purpose. The fails make great stories. Lol 

Yeah totally agreed! I got some crazy ones as well but unfortunately with some work stuff will be off that market for a while. Will have to live vicariously through you and @MikeBiDude for a bit in the meantime.

6 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

They updated the platforms and it sucks. I sent in help tickets and I don’t think they’re going back but it’s a miserable experience now.  I got a very personalized canned response.

Was your update recent? I’m on it every day and see no updated interface. Their support is the worst.

1 minute ago, MikeBiDude said:

Was your update recent? I’m on it every day and see no updated interface. Their support is the worst.

Yeah. It was after the weekend. When I log in. Instead of my normal grid of local NYC guys, I get a smattering of guys all over the world. It’s so annoying. I’ll do a video share in the next post so you can see what I see. 

• 2 weeks later...

4 more dates this weekend, and 3/4 will be repeats. 

Friday night was dinner. He was 28. We met for dinner. We had a very nice time. He’s legitimately into older men and was more flirty than most. Dinner was nice, there were no red flags and I’m seeing him again next weekend. 

Saturday boy is a very sexy 22 year old. He was walking in a fashion week event and was over an hour late. We only had 90 minutes together because I had an evening commitment. He was very fun with beautiful teeth so we’re seeing each other again next weekend.  Unsolicited, after we said good bye, he sent the worst, most confusing text messages regarding sex that took a bit of time for us to work through. It went something like “I think you’re attractive but I don’t want to have sex for money but I wanna see you naked except only after we spend the day together and I feel comfortable but I’m a bottom that likes it anonymously with anyone except the money piece makes me feel like a prostitute but you don’t make me feel that way so I guess it’s ok but it may not be but probably yes”.  My head was spinning.  Kids.  I remembered he was only 22 and we talked it out and clarified.  See attached texts, I’m in green. 

Boy 3 is Syrian. His body is incredible and he was soooo fun. I dared him to do a bunch of dumb shit.  We had a blast. We’re hanging again next weekend. 

Boy 4 I’m seeing in 20 minutes. It was supposed to be lunch at 2. He asked to move to 3, then 4 then 4:30. He confessed after the last swap that he came from Philly so this is a disaster waiting to happen and if he didn’t drive to nyc for $500 to grab dinner and go for a walk, I’d cancel on him. I still may just pay him and go. I’m tired. 3B26A343-5B68-4316-9BC8-67689D9EF2CC.thumb.png.e4af26ead49c0cb613f8ce2104ef965e.png

1 hour ago, Coolwave35 said:

Talked WAY too loud in the restaurant.

That's your turn-off? Some of us just have naturally loud voices okay 😂 I wouldn't mind especially if he has Justin Timberlake's looks. 

I'm fascinated you are still meeting with the guy who openly admitted he was using the promise of sex to manipulate. Are you not worried he'll be playing games in other areas too? I appreciate his candor, but that would be a no from me. Much more so than loud talking, hahaha. (sorry, as someone who has a loud voice themselves I just feel I need to defend us hahaha. We aren't always aware, we don't do it on purpose, it just happens 😂).