Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

For me SA allows me to quickly interact with multiple potential guys to have a good time or more with.  I appreciate the regular guy/less jaded general vibe - exceptions for sure.  I vet the options via texting - they vet me as well - and often there’s a reason to meet 

The sex is important however I appreciate the potential to get to know someone at a time in their life when they’re exploring and can benefit from a mature ear or voice 

Edited by Chancealot

On 7/7/2022 at 8:07 AM, pubic_assistance said:

It would seem that way...yes.

Easier to stay home and jerk off for 500 strangers paying you a dollar than to travel to a hotel downtown where a sweaty fat tourist wants to stick his dick in your mouth and have his way with your ass for a hour .

When I looked up a former Adonis dancer on Instagram and had him come over he said basically that's what all the new kids are doing. Hell some of these kids aren't even showing the goods on OF. They just rely on all the chumps buying one inflated month and canceling.

On 7/13/2022 at 10:01 AM, dutchal said:

Anybody got any thoughts on any of these alternatives to Seeking Arrangement?

https://www.gaysugardaddysites.com/

(The reviews are basically vapid and useless.)

Vapid and useless ... and sometimes contradictory. (Or should I say contra-dick-tory?) Does anyone have any experience with those sites other than SA?

Just watched a Dateline episode last night about a young college girl in Salt Lake City that ended up being murdered by her Seeking Arrangements date (a former military guy).  During the episode it was discussed that quite a few college girls were using SA as an opportunity to earn extra money whilst at school.  Caution should always be paramount for both sugardaddy and sugarbaby.

I tried SA for 6 months or so before the pandemic.  It was a bust for me here in Michigan.  Not a whole lot of my type of guys on there (I like athletic jock-types that are very masculine).  Whilst my profile was very specific about what I liked, I kept getting messages from skinny fem twink types that I had zero interest in.   It's clear they either didn't even read the profile or chose to ignore what I listed as my "likes".  95% of my time on SA was spent sifting through these messages from guys I didn't even find attractive.

On 7/14/2022 at 12:38 PM, sniper said:

When I looked up a former Adonis dancer on Instagram and had him come over he said basically that's what all the new kids are doing. Hell some of these kids aren't even showing the goods on OF. They just rely on all the chumps buying one inflated month and canceling.

Yeah, and it's the ones with the big social media followings who fancy themselves "influencers" who show the least on OF. But because they have a big following they have a large pool of guys to scam

13 hours ago, fedssocr1 said:

Yeah, and it's the ones with the big social media followings who fancy themselves "influencers" who show the least on OF. But because they have a big following they have a large pool of guys to scam

Oh yes, definitely. Running out of material is an issue for all of them, but as long as there are enough new people signing up regularly, it doesn't matter so much.

I enlarged my search area to cities within a short flight and started to talk to a few which are exactly my type. As the conversation goes, 2 started asking for money before meeting, and of course never heard from them after I told them no. One wanted a virtual relationship. The journey is fun, but so far bears no fruit. Wonder whether the same happens to sugar babies. Does this turn off a lot of potential SD/SBs? A lot of inactive profiles. Wonder whether they registered, found no results, left and never come back? 

9 hours ago, peter803 said:

I enlarged my search area to cities within a short flight and started to talk to a few which are exactly my type. As the conversation goes, 2 started asking for money before meeting, and of course never heard from them after I told them no. One wanted a virtual relationship. The journey is fun, but so far bears no fruit. Wonder whether the same happens to sugar babies. Does this turn off a lot of potential SD/SBs? A lot of inactive profiles. Wonder whether they registered, found no results, left and never come back? 

I think a lot of the SBs “leave” once they realize the SDs are savvier than they anticipated. I live in a No 1 metro area so there are lots of SBs with the  right attitude and approach. Spoilt for choice. But the monthly fee is eye watering. So I stopped. Plus I have my steady Ed-ies already. SA should be looked at as an as needed enrollment. Once you have your SBs you can cancel it. 

On 7/19/2022 at 5:09 PM, peter803 said:

The journey is fun, but so far bears no fruit

Fortunately I enjoy the journey and the back/forth of the process. I’ve had very good luck on Seeking meeting younger guys who truly appreciate older. Mutual respect and patience goes a long ways. I have a standard copy/paste text I insert early in the messaging politely indicating I’m not interested in weekly/monthly allowance, I prefer by-the-visit allowance. This text along with a couple other points weeds out many, and if the young man agree and takes it from there I get more serious.

I’ve opined (I believe further up this thread) that I find the biggest problem is wildly different expectations from the mentor/mentee. And from some of the young men I’ve talked with they agree. Be clear on what you want.

I’m exceptionally optimistic this morning with a smile on my face. Yesterday I met a young Marine from Camp Pendleton, we have been messaging/texting off/on for months. Not constantly, but touching base. So let’s just say yesterday afternoon/evening was the kind of experience and fun 😈 that makes me very patient with seeking.

8 minutes ago, MikeBiDude said:

Fortunately I enjoy the journey and the back/forth of the process. I’ve had very good luck on Seeking meeting younger guys who truly appreciate older. Mutual respect and patience goes a long ways. I have a standard copy/paste text I insert early in the messaging politely indicating I’m not interested in weekly/monthly allowance, I prefer by-the-visit allowance. This text along with a couple other points weeds out many, and if the young man agree and takes it from there I get more serious.

I’ve opined (I believe further up this thread) that I find the biggest problem is wildly different expectations from the mentor/mentee. And from some of the young men I’ve talked with they agree. Be clear on what you want.

I’m exceptionally optimistic this morning with a smile on my face. Yesterday I met a young Marine from Camp Pendleton, we have been messaging/texting off/on for months. Not constantly, but touching base. So let’s just say yesterday afternoon/evening was the kind of experience and fun 😈 that makes me very patient with seeking.

Congrats. 

On 7/14/2022 at 11:01 AM, Chancealot said:

For me SA allows me to quickly interact with multiple potential guys to have a good time or more with.  I appreciate the regular guy/less jaded general vibe - exceptions for sure.  I vet the options via texting - they vet me as well - and often there’s a reason to meet 

The sex is important however I appreciate the potential to get to know someone at a time in their life when they’re exploring and can benefit from a mature ear or voice 

Have you thought of applying to the Catholic priesthood? I think they use that approach. 

i just joined last night. i did so since you can filter the hell out of the profiles. anyone with "seeking luxury lifestyle" or "seeking life of leisure" was deleted so fast from my viewing database that their heads spun! at this time it appears you can create more of a match.com there as well as being a suckered john that just doles out the money. not cheap but hell, for 3 months i can look for maybe a good guy or two to strike up friendships or more.

• 2 weeks later...

For the good looking, athletic, and masculine guys, they have lots of chasers to choose from. Couple of guys I have been chasing have been transparent with me about the offers they got, and deleted their profiles after they became the kept men (no, I'm not blocked) usually in couple of weeks. I'm comfortable enough to throw out a few grands for the right guy and most guys are fine with that offer. But I didn't get the ones I really wanted. Guess the super rich guys got the best. There are some really attractive guys exactly my type, and there is competition among daddies to get them. Nobody talked about this, just wanted to point it out. 

13 hours ago, peter803 said:

For the good looking, athletic, and masculine guys, they have lots of chasers to choose from. Couple of guys I have been chasing have been transparent with me about the offers they got, and deleted their profiles after they became the kept men (no, I'm not blocked) usually in couple of weeks. I'm comfortable enough to throw out a few grands for the right guy and most guys are fine with that offer. But I didn't get the ones I really wanted. Guess the super rich guys got the best. There are some really attractive guys exactly my type, and there is competition among daddies to get them. Nobody talked about this, just wanted to point it out. 

There’s always guys who have fuck you money or are willing to go there 

And there are sooooo many guys looking for help and a friend 

it’s a long game 

It's interesting seeing the range of ways that the guys basically say that they'd like to be paid but don't want to meet. Likewise, those who list themselves as "non-smoking" but post pics of themselves smoking. Those who specify "platonic" or "straight", but of course are showing off their bodies in their pics. Searching for "allowance", for example, can be entertaining.

But yes, there's a lot of possibility there if you're willing to spend the time (and money, of course).

Edited by guru68
Typo

23 hours ago, peter803 said:

I was chatting to a guy who expected $10,000 a month. I don’t think he was bluffing either; he wouldn’t engage in negotiating down. 

14 hours ago, Seamusss said:

I was chatting to a guy who expected $10,000 a month. I don’t think he was bluffing either; he wouldn’t engage in negotiating down. 

$120k annually is pocket change for a billionaire. If you're exceptionally good looking and good in bed I don't doubt that you could get it. Especially in a city like New York.

11 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

$120k annually is pocket change for a billionaire. If you're exceptionally good looking and good in bed I don't doubt that you could get it. Especially in a city like New York.

120K in Manhattan gets you what, a broom closet? Of course, if it is an allowance, you probably have somewhere to sleep as part of the deal.