Tipping Providers

I put this in the search bar however I saw no results.So gentlemen I will ask do you usually tip a provider and if so how much and what do you base it on,and if you do not why not?I would love to get comments and feedback.

It varies

I usually don't tip if the session ends early or if I am already paying a very high hourly donation.

I take into account the quality, the before, and during interactions, and if they are not a clock watcher.  Definitely tip if the session goes over the time agreed.

8 hours ago, boinllanview said:

I put this in the search bar however I saw no results.So gentlemen I will ask do you usually tip a provider and if so how much and what do you base it on,and if you do not why not?I would love to get comments and feedback.

I do most of the time. Between 10-20 percent, based on overall satisfaction of the experience. No tip when I'd dissatisfied.

22 hours ago, boinllanview said:

1 hour ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

OP, you really didn't find anything when searching?

Sarcastic Joke GIF

Try inserting just the "tip" into the search bar.

Sometimes when it's too big, it can be difficult.  Inserting just the tip always works with me!  You can insert more later 😉