Latino circumcised bottoms - the near impossible find

On Rent Men, there to my surprise are 27+ pages of circumcised Latinos. I tend to erroneously act as if none are, when clearly that is a grave misconception on my part. 

However, I found it interesting that not even 2 of those 27 pages of the providers are strict bottoms, and trying to find one within the U.S. narrows that search down even further. Not a single one of them is older, but as has been pointed out in discussions on other subjects, the interest in hiring and older bottom in general is nearly non-existent. 

Not sure if this might help, but versatile doesn't mean that you have to do everything with the provider; it means that they are willing to top or bottom (at least in some instances). That might expand your choices. Any reason why they have to be strict bottoms? Is it off-putting for you to know that they are capable of topping another human being? Not judging, just inquiring.

Not off-putting at all. Verse is too much of a risk, whereas indicating just one position exclusively lets me know exactly what they're (near) definitely up to. I prefer verse, but know that regardless of whether someone lists top / verse or bottom / verse, there's that out to entirely refuse what I might like.

Odd.

I too have a mild preference for circumcised guys but when you’re face down in the pillow and your ass is up in the air, why would I care if you’re circumcised or not. 

You may as well require that they be left-handed and have 6 toes on their right foot too.

To each his own, but I think you’re limiting your fun by being too specific. And that’s coming from another top who also likes circumcised guys.

Edited by nycman
I had more to say….sue me.

1 hour ago, brazilian_bator said:

Can’t people just enjoy… men? Really? Latino circumcised bottom sounds a bit too specific for me. Since it’s sooo hard to find them, I guess it tells you what the problem really is

Long ago I learned that people have preferences, some people have fetishes, and some people are just very clear about what does it for them and doesn't do it for them. I want to agree about just "enjoying men", but I have to admit that there are quite a long list of men types that I want nothing to do with, leave alone get sexually involved with.

I wounldn't judge. It might be just the craving of the hour that will go away as soon as it's satisfied, or it might be tied up to preferences, fetishes, even trauma. I just try to meet people where they are.

Edited by soloyo215

15 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

Not off-putting at all. Verse is too much of a risk, whereas indicating just one position exclusively lets me know exactly what they're (near) definitely up to. I prefer verse, but know that regardless of whether someone lists top / verse or bottom / verse, there's that out to entirely refuse what I might like.

Again, not judging. Just curious. What do you mean versatile is too much of a risk? Risk of what exactly. I'm just trying to understand. If you're not comfortable replying feel free to ignore.

16 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

In my experience any i saw who listed as verse or verse bottom has absolutely been willing to bottom. You shouldn't exlude verse if what you're looking for is difficult to find.

As an aside.. I don't hire as many verse/tops or tops only as i used to. However, even some of those who list top only have been willing to bottom. It comes down to chemistry and the comfortability between the client and provider.

6 hours ago, brazilian_bator said:

Latino circumcised bottom sounds a bit too specific for me.

We shouldn't judge people for what turns them on.

He could also be into Latino circumcised bottoms with a big nose and tattoos with straight hair.

Everyone's sexuality is wired differently. Some are generalists and others are very very specific.

For example...I like a lot of different types of guys (and gals)...but I am often grossed-out by the sight of an uncut penis. So if I am with an uncut Latino guy, I can't bring myself to perform oral on him. 

Just how I'm wired.

Edited by pubic_assistance

3 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

We shouldn't judge people for what turns them on.

He could also be into Latino circumcised bottoms with a big nose and tattoos with straight hair.

Everyone's sexuality is wired differently. Some are generalists and others are very very specific.

For example...I like a lot of different types of guys (and gals)...but I am often grossed-out by the sight of an uncut penis. So if I am with an uncut Latino guy, I can't bring myself to perform oral on him.  even though eventually I am planning on fucking him.

Just how I'm wired.

Imagine being grossed-out by a natural penis that hasn’t been mutilated… some of you are so weird. And calling it a “preference” or how you’re “wired” to hide prejudices is the worst thing you can do.

Honestly, do you guys ever go out and meet other men in the real world? Before making out with someone do you ask if they’re circumcised or not?

59 minutes ago, brazilian_bator said:

Imagine being grossed-out by a natural penis that hasn’t been mutilated… some of you are so weird. And calling it a “preference” or how you’re “wired” to hide prejudices is the worst thing you can do.

Honestly, do you guys ever go out and meet other men in the real world? Before making out with someone do you ask if they’re circumcised or not?

It's just misplaced anger when you criticize people for having sexual preferences that don't include YOU. (or something about you)

Yes. I find uncut dick to be gross. Doesn't mean I refuse to talk to you because you're uncut or even refuse to have sex with you. It just means I'm not sucking your cock.

The point is, people always have SOME preferences and some people have a LOT of preferences.

2 hours ago, brazilian_bator said:

Not at all grossed out by an uncut penis, but am grossed out by those that call ones that aren't "mutilated". That implies that those who perform that surgery are bad people. Circling back, this is NOT a debate forum about that, and should not be one.

We ALL have our preferences, and they're not going to be the same as everybody else's. I'm grateful (for now) to live in a country to have them.

25 minutes ago, viewing ownly said:

Not at all grossed out by an uncut penis, but am grossed out by those that call ones that aren't "mutilated". That implies that those who perform that surgery are bad people. Circling back, this is NOT a debate forum about that, and should not be one.

We ALL have our preferences, and they're not going to be the same as everybody else's. I'm grateful (for now) to live in a country to have them.

I didn’t say you were, but the other guy said he is.

My issue with your post is how picky you are when it comes to men 🤷🏽‍♂️

I still don’t understand why you posted this. What’s your goal? I think it’s sad you had to go through 27 pages on rentmen

I like cut cocks - my personal like. I like Latino men - many have the facial attraction to me. I like those who will bottom because I enjoy topping. 

I have MANY other likes, but these are collective likes I have over others. I didn't sift through 27 pages of men who I'm not interested in - the number was at the bottom of the scroll pages to save me the time. 

Brazilian_bator, you don't care for cut cocks. Public_assistance, you don't care for uncut cocks. THAT'S FINE. To. Each. Their. Own. Plenty have the same preferences, and there's even plenty that don't care, and plenty who don't like penises at all. I loathe the phrase "we can at least all agree", but in this case, we like male appendages.

I’d suggest finding a guy you like who says he’s vers, then when you contact him tell him you’d like him to bottom for you. Be direct. That should do the trick. 

I’m vers, and it’s not unusual for a client to mention whether they want me to bottom, top, or flip. I love all of it, but if he says he wants me to bottom, then that’s what he’ll get, with enthusiasm. I’m sure you can find a sexy guy who will be up for what you have in mind. 

2 minutes ago, nate_sf said:

I’d suggest finding a guy you like who says he’s vers, then when you contact him tell him you’d like him to bottom for you. Be direct. That should do the trick. 

I’m vers, and it’s not unusual for a client to mention whether they want me to bottom, top, or flip. I love all of it, but if he says he wants me to bottom, then that’s what he’ll get, with enthusiasm. I’m sure you can find a sexy guy who will be up for what you have in mind. 

Have you ever had a client who changed position desires with you on the spot? I would be curious if all those who are available as verse prepare for bottoming even if it isn't discussed ahead of the encounter. 

I thoroughly enjoy people like yourself that truly love all of it - and really do. Far too many "top / verse" are only the verse part of the equation if they have a mutual attraction. 

19 hours ago, DynamicUno said:

It's also uncut....

Well, it's not "uncut" yet. But it will indeed be "mutilated" before you eat it -- unless you're a particularly "gross" eater. 😁

See how the vocabulary in this thread just "grows" and "grows"? 🥰

Edited by Marc in Calif

5 hours ago, DrownedBoy said:

You can have a "preference" for circumcised men, but still meet up with both.

I just insist on giving their foreskin a little sponge bath before sticking it in my mouth.

Depends. Some men are not that great at cleaning that area, some are, and some actually like it dirty.

I have met guys who treat the cut/uncut thing the way some people treat politics. I have a hard time understanding people who have this polarizing mindset about it, but again, I have my own quirks, so whatever, I just let them be.