Apology received from Adrian_XL about blocking

TorontoDrew

21 minutes ago, TorontoDrew said:

Since the original post is locked I though I'd add here that another poster here met with them and showed them the post.   They offered a sincere apology for the way they acted.

That says a lot.  So few people seem to own their negative behaviour these days. 

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

I hope they have learned it's better to just be honest than ghost someone. You still obviously would've been upset if they had replied back that you weren't physically their type and can't move forward with a session but at least gave you time to find someone else. It's best if they request age and stats first before a pic. Then at that point if they aren't totally sure they wanna meet based on that info to give a heads up that they need a pic and that they may or may not wanna meet. It's kind of funny I do see a lot of guys post on their ads that they only meet with mature and older clients. But not so much the other way.

Edited by BuffaloKyle

1 hour ago, TorontoDrew said:

I suggested that in the future they just be direct and they agreed.  They are young and it was a learning experience for them.

They are young and completely obsessed with social media. So when they were told that their behavior was being seen by potentially hundreds of potential clients, they retreated and apologized. I think they apologized just as much for future (lost) business as for present regret/shame.

14 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

They are young and completely obsessed with social media. So when they were told that their behavior was being seen by potentially hundreds of potential clients, they retreated and apologized. I think they apologized just as much for future (lost) business as for present regret/shame.

Who knows.  They seemed sincere to me so I am going with that.

You’re being exceptionally gracious unless there’s more to their “sincere apology” which is a step forward but not enough (certainly for me) to take them out of the naughty corner. 

If they haven’t demonstrated in their apology any genuine commitment to amend their ways or acknowledgement that they lack professionalism - what’s the point? 

3 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

A while back there was a provider (who constantly deletes his profile and renames himself) who started posting to defend himself after a 411 thread on him threw up common negative experiences, and offered free sessions to make up to those complaining about him.

The provider got a lot if compliments on here for seeing the error of his ways, for trying to make it right etc. (and perhaps a few more paid bookings).

I knew one of the aggrieved clients who was offered this make up session, who told me that when he sent the provider a private thank you by text for the apology and asked about scheduling the offered session there was no response. He followed up with and was blocked on cellphone and RM. That’s the only part of the story I didn’t find surprising. 

3 hours ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I hope they have learned it's better to just be honest than ghost someone. You still obviously would've been upset if they had replied back that you weren't physically their type and can't move forward with a session but at least gave you time to find someone else. It's best if they request age and stats first before a pic. Then at that point if they aren't totally sure they wanna meet based on that info to give a heads up that they need a pic and that they may or may not wanna meet. It's kind of funny I do see a lot of guys post on their ads that they only meet with mature and older clients. But not so much the other way.

I would love to see something like “We all have our preferences and I have mine. Please send your pic or provide honest stats so we can determine if we will play well together”. Whether or not this is acceptable, professional etc is a broader but separate discussion - it would just avoid wasting time, and also perhaps illuminate the reality of all this to those who don’t believe it happens. 

3 hours ago, DWnyc said:

I would love to see something like “We all have our preferences and I have mine. Please send your pic or provide honest stats so we can determine if we will play well together”. Whether or not this is acceptable, professional etc is a broader but separate discussion - it would just avoid wasting time, and also perhaps illuminate the reality of all this to those who don’t believe it happens. 

I don't find it offensive to see on ads guys posting they only meet with clients that fit certain criteria. After all at the end of the day providers are people not objects. They have a free will to do what they want. If they don't want your business I'd rather meet up with someone that actually wants to get together.

1 hour ago, Spikeguy said:

If they only fuck people they are attracted to, they are charging for a hookup lol.

No the client is paying for them to hook up with him.  Just because their clients fit a standard they have set does not change the fact that the client is making the initial contact.  

22 hours ago, purplekow said:

No the client is paying for them to hook up with him.  Just because their clients fit a standard they have set does not change the fact that the client is making the initial contact.  

With hookups someone makes the initial contact too.