Attention! - 20th Annual Palm Springs Weekend, 2023

Oliver

1 hour ago, RadioRob said:

I hope y’all are having fun!  I really need to make a trip to the other coast, but it’s so hard lately to get enough time to justify the trip!  

Time is one thing of which some of us are lucky enough not to have a shortage! As Dame Edna said, Australia is so central, you can just hop on an aeroplane and in 24 hours you can be somewhere interesting.

Many thanks to everyone for making this event so enjoyable and memorable from the early-bird pool party to the dinners and breakfasts. I'm glad the majority of us stayed in the InnDulge this year for it was pleasant to talk and hang around the pool and relax outside the scheduled meals.

Here's hoping I can remember everyone's names again next year, although some definitely stayed in my mind thanks to all the great people and company during this past weekend.

*hugs everyone*

It was an amazing weekend as always! This was the tenth one for Robster and I but as Oliver pointed out during breakfast, every year seems to be a little bit different. This year was no exception. Even though we now live in town, we are considering renting a room at InnDulge next year so we can extend our enjoyment throughout the evenings. 

Thanks everyone for a great weekend! It was wonderful to finally put some faces to the monikers. Anyone out there who is on the fence about going next year….just do it! Everyone is super friendly, and the people from the board that you are hesitant about meeting don’t attend anyways. The only hard part was walking in the door at @David-SF’s pool party for the first time on Friday afternoon. Ten seconds later you’re among friends and then it’s a walk in the park. 

Glad to hear it went well! When I went in 2021 I'll admit the hardest part was attending the first event where you don't know anyone! I still remember meeting Epigonos for the first time and he was very welcoming and gregarious. May he rest in peace. 

I hope to make it next year. I was going to go but had to cancel a month ago due to work.