Missing Members

BuffaloKyle

On 7/9/2023 at 2:07 PM, marylander1940 said:

I miss him, he was particularly good in the now gone politics forum. Some even swore to have put him on "ignore" but couldn't help themselves! 

The question still remains:

Where's @WilliamM ? He got a long with everybody including @BOZO T CLOWN 

Now that's a name I remember well. He reacted to many of my posts with either nice comments or likes. I really miss him. 

On 7/9/2023 at 11:07 AM, marylander1940 said:

Well, that's debatable. His posts were often completely irrelevant to the topic being discussed, and I'm definitely not one of those who misses his posts. 

Just now, Unicorn said:

Well, that's debatable. His posts were often completely irrelevant to the topic being discussed, and I'm definitely not one of those who misses his posts. 

It's true he often uttered non-sequiters but I attributed that to his advancing years. God, the day is coming when I may do the same.

33 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

I remember that and I also you (and me occasionally) using the picture of the coronation of the King of Tonga to call him out on the subject.

Let's hope he is ok. He was a gentleman!

31 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

It's true he often uttered non-sequiters but I attributed that to his advancing years. God, the day is coming when I may do the same.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 5:59 PM, José Soplanucas said:

Hey! Does anyone know anything about @WilliamM? His last sign-in was on March 1st.

On 7/9/2023 at 2:07 PM, marylander1940 said:

On 5/23/2023 at 6:08 PM, Lucky said:

Rumor has it that @WilliamM is fine and just taking a break...

I sent him a brief email the other day asking if he's doing okay.  He replied yes (and thanked me for asking) but didn't provide any other info.

Ditto for @jjkrkwood.  I wrote to tell him that a nearby White Castle had reopened after remodeling.  He replied that he'd passed it and stopped in to satisfy his craving.  I assume he meant for meat (or whatever passes for meat at White Castle).  :)

Edited by samhexum
for absolutely NO @%!*ing reason at all!

• 3 weeks later...

I know where we'll be able to find @WilliamM on Dec. 14th.

Do a search here for 'Dogstar' (the name of Keanu Reeves' band) and you'll find 7 posts-- all by him.

Anyhoo... I just mailed him an article from the NY Post (his favorite newspaper) about Dogstar's upcoming tour, and they're going to be in Philly on that date.

Santa's coming early for little @WilliamM this year, and then little @WilliamM will probably cum early!

48 minutes ago, samhexum said:

I know where we'll be able to find @WilliamM on Dec. 14th.

Do a search here for 'Dogstar' (the name of Keanu Reeves' band) and you'll find 7 posts-- all by him.

Anyhoo... I just mailed him an article from the NY Post (his favorite newspaper) about Dogstar's upcoming tour, and they're going to be in Philly on that date.

Santa's coming early for little @WilliamM this year, and then little @WilliamM will probably cum early!

Glad to hear he's doing well! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...