Missing Members

BuffaloKyle

On 11/14/2022 at 7:31 AM, Pensant said:

I miss @jjkrkwood’s witty repartee!

On 11/23/2022 at 3:05 PM, Axiom2001 said:

...as. well as his enticing and mighty alluring photographs and vids in two of the forums, one being "Fetish."

On 11/23/2022 at 8:39 PM, Coolwave35 said:

He created another username and still posts often. 

5 hours ago, Pensant said:

Aha! I think I may know.

He assures me he has not created a new username and is not posting at all.  He is fine, though.

• 4 months later...
13 hours ago, Luv2play said:

My impression was he was around 80 or older.

I believe the 1940 in his handle represents his birth year. He led the forum in most posts, so his disappearance is a mystery to me. He did not respond to my inquiry last summer even though he was still signing in without posting.

On 4/12/2023 at 6:26 AM, Lucky said:

Although absent, @marylander1940 did sign in from time to time. But he hasn't done so since November. He was such an active participant on this site for years that I can't imagine he just disappeared. Anyone know what happened?

I just saw his new post post about "Seattle vs. Denver vs. Vancouver" a couple of minutes ago.

Edited by Charlie

15 hours ago, Lucky said:

Reading theater posts today I noticed that @edjames has not posted for three years. I always liked his theater comments.

@Lucky, I also enjoyed reading the many contributions of @edjames. He regularly submitted some excellent and well written reviews on Broadway shows. When I noticed he was missing from the site I contacted him to see how he was doing. He replied that he had moved to the Southwest  to be closer to his family. 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, José Soplanucas said:

Hey! Does anyone know anything about @WilliamM? His last sign-in was on March 1st.

11 hours ago, Lucky said:

Rumor has it that @WilliamM is fine and just taking a break...

Philly Naked Bike Ride

Free cycle Bare biking is back — Philly Naked Bike Ride returns on Aug. 26

Well, now we know what @WilliamM will be training for this summer.