What never fails to make you horny?

7829V

1 hour ago, sync said:

Definitely thick, shapely legs (thick calves that begin at the ankles, then bulk outward then taper back into the knees, then bulk outward again forming thick thighs with defined hamstring development, then tapering into a tight butt.)

tweets populairesWhy hello there - 2 - whotwi analyse graphique TwitterPin on Sexy hot men!Pin on men

Also, when thighs and calves are veiny.

27 minutes ago, wsc said:

A handsome man's armpits.

I don't know why, I'm just grateful for the gift.

I agree. I get extremely strong urges to get physical with almost any decent-looking man who shows me his armpits.

Patrick-Murray639

Mike-Angelo058

Navid-Ahmed830.jpg

Carlos-Alonso-Jimenez713

On 5/8/2022 at 4:35 PM, sync said:

Definitely thick, shapely legs (thick calves that begin at the ankles, then bulk outward then taper back into the knees, then bulk outward again forming thick thighs with defined hamstring development, then tapering into a tight butt.)

tweets populairesWhy hello there - 2 - whotwi analyse graphique TwitterPin on Sexy hot men!Pin on men

I'm totally with you on the leg thing.  Meaty calves are a must.  But the most important trait for me is masculinity.  I love my men to be uber masculine.

On 5/8/2022 at 4:35 PM, sync said:

Add in there that they are good and hairy and I am willing to do anything to get between them or get them wrapped around me.