Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

On 11/26/2023 at 2:46 PM, HuskyC said:

Matty Canada was there wearing a thong. Some of the other guys showed up in thongs and jocks and the underwear stayed on even when they did lap dances. I wanted to see Matty Canada naked, but I guess in a thong is close enough

This is kind of ridiculous.  The event is called a NUDE PARTY.   There has to be some kind of quality control and the guys who doesn't want to be nude simply shouldn't be at the party.   The hosts are making money and not fulfilling their part here. 

Party name should change to: SOME ARE NUDE PARTY or NUDE/THONG OPTIONAL PARTY lol. 

Edited by mixer17

6 hours ago, mixer17 said:

This is kind of ridiculous.  The event is called a NUDE PARTY.   There has to be some kind of quality control and the guys who doesn't want to be nude simply shouldn't be at the party.   The hosts are making money and not fulfilling their part here. 

Party name should change to: SOME ARE NUDE PARTY or NUDE/THONG OPTIONAL PARTY lol. 

I have to agree with this statement. Customers are charged a $100 to see the dancers nude.  If they don’t want to be nude, then they don’t come to the party.  If the host can’t get the A-listers to comply, then move on to other dancers. When it comes to dancers, sometimes good is good enough. When I attended the party, Jonny Bronco was there.  He was incredibly hot (and nude).  But I still would have had just as much fun if he wasn’t there since there were plenty of dancers who were super attractive. There’s something hot about seeing a dancer completely nude that isn’t the same when they have a thong or g-string on. 

the second issue is getting nude for the first dance. I know it’s been discussed before, but I really hate it when a dancer waits until the second song to do that.   I remember the first time that happened and I was like “what?”  It’s $20 for a nude dance.  Not $40 and $20 per song after that. 

I hope Tim reads these threads. I know it may be difficult to find dancers, but you have to stick your ground on some things. Otherwise this will continue with other demands from dancers.  

If you give a mouse a cookie…

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 3:21 PM, PenguinsAreCool said:

I’m sad I keep missing the parties recently- anyone have a recap? I definitely plan on going next month

You're not missing out on much. Of course, it really depends on which dancers show up. The second time I went, it really went downhill 

On 11/23/2023 at 11:38 PM, HuskyC said:

Have you ever been before? That seems expensive just to mingle with the naked hunks. Is it truly a mind blowing experience as the email said?

It's not as exciting as it once was years ago. The dancers are getting stale which I will elaborate about separately. 

On 11/27/2023 at 11:43 PM, ShortCutie7 said:

I’ve always wanted to go to this sort of event but would have a requirement… do most of the guys allow kissing (on the lips and body)?

Honestly, the few guys I've been with don't do much other than the expensive lap dance per a song. I haven't been to the champagne room and probably won't since I won't be going back unless the lineup changes. The last time I went I met a dancer who didn't want to be licked at all, no kissing, and wanted me to buy him a drink and then offered me if I wanted a cumshot for $600. Completely insane and he wasn't that hot! 

On 12/1/2023 at 9:15 AM, Tarte Gogo said:

Spunk was fun last night. Jimmy and Adriano are particularly good in the dance rooms. 
I like the timers and the strict rules it forces the scammers to behave themselves. 

I've been thinking about going to Spunk. Can you share what your experience is like compared to Adonis and other lounges/bars/parlors? 

I changed my opinion about Adonis Nude Parties. The lineup is getting really stale and for $100 its just not worth it and not even exciting to even go to. Also, if you're not attracted to Hispanic/Latin men which is majority of the lineup then this place really sucks. I've seen bachelorette parties with better male dancers than this place. Looking for another place with better men. I've been looking at The Eagle and Monster and the guys look way more attractive to me. If anyone else knows about other places please share. 

I went to Spunk on Friday, I enjoyed the vibe there much more than Adonis. The guys were hot and I enjoyed seeing them dance on the stages on the lower level.  It was much more crowded at Spunk/Monster Bar than it was at Club Feathers/Adonis Lounge. I went there afterwards at around 12:30 and the dancers outnumbered the patrons. I enjoyed the dance I had with Jimmy at Spunk, he's very sexy. I also liked the timer system they use at Monster Bar.

11 hours ago, Anthony said:

It's not as exciting as it once was years ago.

is this about the specific dancers, or more about the experience in general ?

i used to love Spunk & Fairytale (Fairytale before Adonis) for years before pre-Covid.  Went regularly and had great times.  Then it got boring & predictable - the faces changed, but essentially the same game: get your money with no actual sex. 

I’d still go on occasion to people watch a bit - but not expecting anything else. 

58 minutes ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

is this about the specific dancers, or more about the experience in general ?

i used to love Spunk & Fairytale (Fairytale before Adonis) for years before pre-Covid.  Went regularly and had great times.  Then it got boring & predictable - the faces changed, but essentially the same game: get your money with no actual sex. 

I’d still go on occasion to people watch a bit - but not expecting anything else. 

For the most part Fairytale was Adonis pre-Covid

12 hours ago, Anthony said:

I changed my opinion about Adonis Nude Parties. The lineup is getting really stale and for $100 it’s just not worth it and not even exciting to even go to. Also, if you're not attracted to Hispanic/Latin men which is majority of the lineup then this place really sucks. I've seen bachelorette parties with better male dancers than this place. Looking for another place with better men. I've been looking at The Eagle and Monster and the guys look way more attractive to me. If anyone else knows about other places please share. 

Spunk and Adonis pretty much have 80% of the same dancers. The Eagle is not like the others lol . 

12 minutes ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

I don’t remember it ever being marketed as Adonis pre-Covid.  There were no email lists, high cover charges or prepays. Anybody could walk-in off the street.  Pretty low-budget actually 

You are thinking about the monthly nude parties. Adonis/Spunk had dancers at Fairytail during the week pre-COVID and now it’s just Adonis. There was a mailing list for that too. 

6 minutes ago, Xavitv said:

You are thinking about the monthly nude parties

well - whatever was happening at Fairytale pre-Covid was fun and didn’t have the procedure & cost of Adonis.  Seemed like a lot of crossover between Spunk & Fairytale, but I never saw Spunk promoter there & did see the guy who owned Fairytale.  It seemed like it was his thing at the time.

Adonis is kind of a turn-off imo.  The guys look bland & all the discussion about who’s flying in is boring.  I like Spunk way better - down & dirty without the pretense. 

Spunk and Adonis used to have dancers at Fairytail pretty much everyday until the owner kicked them out pre covid. Spunk stayed at Monster and Pieces and Adonis went to Evolve. 
Adonis is now back at Fairytail. 

Adonis has also had a monthly nude party at different locations, that’s the 100 dollar entry one. Not the nightly dancers at Fairytail, there’s no prepaid anything for that.