Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

18 minutes ago, traxton said:

Any one kind enough to share their experiences with the nude parties? There's an upcoming one this Sat and I'm wondering if it's worth the $100 entry fee. Does each dancer take turns to go on stage to perform a strip (similar to the Stock Bar / Johnson's setup) or do the dancers merely walk around nude in the venue? Are the backrooms spacious and private enough or is it one long couch area like Evolve/Fairytail? When is the best time to go where there is a good amount of dancers and customers? Last thing I want to happen is to show up when there are a ton of dancers and almost nil customers, or when there are close to nil dancers.

Only answering your questions here, though there are other details some may want to know about. 

There's no stage show. Entertainers wander the room fully naked. Some entertainers will be much more popular than others. 

The lapdance area is fairly dark and one big room. Not private. Several chairs/sofas with other lapdances going on near you. You.can ask your guy to find a less crowded spot if available. 

Show up 30-60 minutes after starting time. There will be several customers and several entertainers already. Some customers sit along the side of the room and watch and others chat up other customers or entertainers. Be ready for the entertainers to approach you trying to drum up business. Bring a variety of dollar bill denominations. 

14 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

Whoever does go, please say hello to Tim... tell him Danny Vin Marco says hello and give him a big hug 🫂 on my behalf. Thank you kindly in advance 🙏🏽

Are you ever gonma come backand headline? I saw you there years ago...;)

1 hour ago, sniper said:

Are you ever gonma come backand headline? I saw you there years ago...;)

No.... as much fun as I had, it really wasn't for me. I did it once, also 1 nude party 🎉 I did meet nice people and I love and respect Tim til no end. Great great guy.  Awfully sweet and kind of you to ask and remember. 🫂 

1 hour ago, goosh69 said:

The ones who approach are the less popular ones. The ones who ARE popular barely come up for air.

True.  This guy - Troy - was apparently so in demand that he has a 4 song minimum .. and that is if you are 'lucky' get his attention.   Luckily I found someone else to have a better time with. 

8 hours ago, diehard_002 said:

True.  This guy - Troy - was apparently so in demand that he has a 4 song minimum .. and that is if you are 'lucky' get his attention.   Luckily I found someone else to have a better time with. 

I did 10 with him. He was fun. I liked the Russian guy that you had to use google translate with. 

• 4 weeks later...

Nude Party is this weekend. Mr Biggs and his brother Alfie are on the Spunk email for tonight so I’m guessing they’re going to be a couple of this weekends headliners. I also guess we can expect the first email later today or tomorrow. Looking forward to it! 

48 minutes ago, I-zik said:

Nude Party is this weekend. Mr Biggs and his brother Alfie are on the Spunk email for tonight so I’m guessing they’re going to be a couple of this weekends headliners. I also guess we can expect the first email later today or tomorrow. Looking forward to it! 

A newsletter just came out and Mr. Biggs is on it…WOW he’s beautiful.

I’ve been to Adonis, and I can’t say I enjoyed myself. The guys dancing didn’t look like they were having fun. Definitely good-looking guys, everyone is fit, but for me if a guy doesn’t seem like he’s enjoying himself, it’s a total mood killer.  I don’t think I’ll be back. The owner is nice though. 

1 hour ago, dan631 said:

I’ve been to Adonis, and I can’t say I enjoyed myself. The guys dancing didn’t look like they were having fun. Definitely good-looking guys, everyone is fit, but for me if a guy doesn’t seem like he’s enjoying himself, it’s a total mood killer.  I don’t think I’ll be back. The owner is nice though. 

I’ve never seen someone I was handing 20’s to look like they weren’t having fun. 

I have seen many dancers that invested 15 minutes with someone who couldn’t hand them a 5 dollar bill look like they weren’t having fun. 

13 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

I’ve never seen someone I was handing 20’s to look like they weren’t having fun. 

I have seen many dancers that invested 15 minutes with someone who couldn’t hand them a 5 dollar bill look like they weren’t having fun. 

I don’t know what to say here? I’m glad you’ve had good times when there, but I was just stating my experience with the place. 

On 9/19/2023 at 6:14 PM, azdr0710 said:

M, W, F, Sa, Su......

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/

and nude party once a month usually on the last Saturday in the Flatiron district....

anybody need to be on the mailing list?   Just use the email line and "subscribe"......

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

Joe DeMatteo? Wow, sign me up!

WWW.ADONISMALE.COM

[Add Albums] to get started.  Free uploading and unlimited storage.  Content may be subject to moderation.
DAILY.SQUIRT.ORG

image.thumb.png.8d31b1b391fe05a703f13abc83a981b0.png

Edited by marylander1940

32 minutes ago, dan631 said:

I don’t know what to say here? I’m glad you’ve had good times when there, but I was just stating my experience with the place. 

That’s ok. Not everything is worthy of a response. I was doing the same. Stating my experience.  No hard feelings. 

👋🏽 from Montreal, 

Please… report,  sounds like a fun party 🎊  The lineup is the just/same previous ones, but good guys tend to not post their pics. 
I will be missing to meet Alfie, again. He is not only pretty and nice but such a cute personality. I love ❤️ him.   Always make me; like one pride he was wearing this boys briefs with tiny 🌈  😘😘😘. I love his chest 😋

Edited by Alfstoria

19 hours ago, dan631 said:

Hmm they usually light up when they see me. 
Maybe Coolwave is standing behind me. 

On 10/26/2023 at 6:31 PM, I-zik said:

On 10/26/2023 at 7:20 PM, DMICS said:

A newsletter just came out and Mr. Biggs is on it…WOW he’s beautiful.

The lineup looks very pleasing. Newsletter was released so late it messes up my plans if I decide to go.

21 hours ago, dan631 said:

There's guys who are trying to make a living doing this vs. the other guys who are doing it for fun as a side hustle. I definitely picked up on the ones who look miserable doing this type of work. It brings down everyone else's mood as well when the dancers are not having fun, money and tip completely aside.   

If anyone goes to the one tonight (Friday), please let me know how it goes. 

On 9/16/2023 at 2:55 AM, domdom81 said:

Has anyone had dances or privates with Troy from Long Island? He's one of those model hotties with a perfect face and body that find their way to Adonis now and then. Wish he would come to the LA Nude party, I'd blow a lot (in all senses of that term) on him!

Troy LI 2.JPEG

Troy LI 1.JPEG

holy fuck whats his contact info?

12 hours ago, Anthony said:

If anyone goes to the one tonight (Friday), please let me know how it goes. 

I went Friday (yesterday) and almost all the guys were there. Sometimes it is more fun to wonder what is inside those tight briefs and find out in the back rather than the nudity being on full display.  The Tampa guys - Dallas and Andrew(i think) - were total fun and absolutely nice with me.  I may go back on Sunday if they are still around.