Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

13 hours ago, Xavitv said:

Adonis was there for a few years pre-COVID and it’s never changed. I thought Phoenix was a great venue but there were no customers unfortunately. 

Bozo also liked the Phoenix Bar. Great location. Fun vibe. I don't know why things didn't work out there.

What a shame that in a city as big and gay-friendly as the Big Apple, the best location that an ambitious, sincere businessman like Tim can find is Fairy Tale.

Bozo noticed that @Buff Daddy will start to have strip shows on a regular basis (every other Sunday?) in NYC. In the past, BD has always managed to find pretty good venues. And his line-up of boys is usually more than adequate. Bozo hopes to attend one of his shows this month.

BoZo

many here know more than me about these things, but I believe (?) Tim "purchased" (or however things like that happen in New York real estate) a couple years ago the space on 23rd and fixed it up for the nude parties......previously, he'd been hopping around using different venues as could be arranged/leased/borrowed for the nude parties......as far as I know, most people are very happy with the 23rd St venue.....I was there last fall and liked it.......

the go-go events, admittedly, aren't my thing, so I don't know the details....I assume Tim makes arrangements with bar owners/managers for space use, revenue sharing, liquor sales, rent split, etc......as with the earlier (pre-23rd St) nude parties, it appears Tim has had to hop around various Manhattan clubs hoping for a mutually satisfactory arrangement for the go-go events......for now, Fairytales is it......

Tim is a solid guy and I hope he is doing well these days...... 

Criticism is not really against Tim, but management of these bars. Evolve was kept somehow alive thanks to Adonis but the place itself never really cared to make any improvements. That being said, it really depends on the customers. Nude parties have generally good crowds but the go go events can be very hit and miss nowadays.  
Fairytail got really crowded on weekends when Adonis was there pre-COVID. Owner wanted more of that money and kicked Tim and Spunk out ( which makes this Fairytail comeback kind of odd).

On 8/2/2023 at 12:04 PM, I-zik said:

I had a good time Saturday but I might have to teach a dancer etiquette class. One of the dancers was at the bar arguing about the boner-killer of all boner-killers, politics. One was wearing shorts. And another should’ve came fully dressed and paid a door fee because he was just trying to hook up with the other dancers all night. He even told me that I had to pay him if I wanted to dance with his friend, one of the dancers spilled to me that they had to kick him out the bathroom. 

I love when it's like that, so messy and hysterical, good ppl watching. The guys that work in that world are always quite the characters.

• 3 weeks later...

My first time to Adonis Nude Party was on Saturday and have some raw thoughts about the place. First off, there are tons of dancers so if you are like me and never experienced much, it can be hard to choose who to go after but love having more than a few options. My biggest pet peeve is how dark the entire place is and choosing to dim the red lights to make even darker. I don't understand what's the purpose behind it. It's not a romantic dinner and more importantly I'm there to see the naked guys. It was hard to even tell some of them apart. They wanted to show off their bodies but with the lightening environment its extremely difficult to see. The only other thing that stood out to me was how aggressive some dancers can be just to get with you. It can be a turn on if your into the guy but at the same time a huge turn off if your not into them. I could also tell there's competition between the dancers. One of the guests had two dancers fighting over him and things were getting heated for sure. 

On 8/3/2023 at 7:57 PM, Xavitv said:

Criticism is not really against Tim, but management of these bars. Evolve was kept somehow alive thanks to Adonis but the place itself never really cared to make any improvements. That being said, it really depends on the customers. Nude parties have generally good crowds but the go go events can be very hit and miss nowadays.  
Fairytail got really crowded on weekends when Adonis was there pre-COVID. Owner wanted more of that money and kicked Tim and Spunk out ( which makes this Fairytail comeback kind of odd).

When did Fairytail have male strip parties? Even pre-covid that place was mostly throwing trans girls parties. Same with Evolve. Susi Villa would host at Fairytail and Sandy Michelle at Evolve. I didn't realize it was a gay strip club as well.

On 8/28/2023 at 8:31 PM, BiDude420 said:

When did Fairytail have male strip parties? Even pre-covid that place was mostly throwing trans girls parties. Same with Evolve. Susi Villa would host at Fairytail and Sandy Michelle at Evolve. I didn't realize it was a gay strip club as well.

Evolve was the location for Adonis since they moved from Brooklyn over a decade ago . The venue stopped brefiely but was restarted after a few months . It was on 2 or 3 days a week at some point and the dancers (the smart ones)used to arrive earlier to get the rich generous customers from “townhouse” across the street . Unfortunately evolve was never really updated and the guys started to arrive too late . Fairytail was an alternate location for a while but way too small in my opinion . The location downtown was nice but just as an add on to the other locations. I miss having Adonis at evolve but I understand Tim had his reasons to end it . 

Edited by Intosmoothmuscles

On 8/28/2023 at 8:31 PM, BiDude420 said:

Fairytail Lounge originated as a venue with male dancers. Back in 2014 they had another company’s dancers go from a weekly Wednesday night event to 7 days a week. Then in 2015 they partnered with Spunk and Adonis. That lasted for 3 years and ended in August of 2018. The TS parties started soon after that and became 7 days a week. Fast forward to today it’s male dancers on MWFSS and TS dancers on Tuesday and Thursday. 

2 hours ago, NYSlim said:

Bumping this...anyone been to Fairytale during the week recently? I'm thinking of going tonight (I went years ago and recall it being small and only three little spaces for the lap dances...wondering if it is worth the trek (the caliber of guys) and if it is too crowded...

It hasn't changed since your last visit.
A small cramped location with three tiny makeshift areas for lap dances.
Evolve and the Pyramid Club weren't perfect, but they were far better venues than FairyTale Lounge. 

If you're thinking of going tonight, you may wanna re-think. No male strippers at FairyTale on Tuesday and Thursday nights.  
@I-zik reports in his post above that Tuesday and Thursday are tranny nights at FairyTale.
On Thursday nights, the male strippers are at the Spunk Party at the Monster.

BoZo

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

51 minutes ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

It hasn't changed since your last visit.
A small cramped location with three tiny makeshift areas for lap dances.
Evolve and the Pyramid Club weren't perfect, but they were far better venues than FairyTale Lounge. 

If you're thinking of going tonight, you may wanna re-think. No male strippers at FairyTale on Tuesday and Thursday nights.  
@I-zik reports in his post above that Tuesday and Thursday are tranny nights at FairyTale.
On Thursday nights, the male strippers are at the Spunk Party at the Monster.

BoZo

Adonis Lounge is back at FairyTale Lounge 7 nights a week, they have gotten ride of the trans dancers.

2 hours ago, domdom81 said:

Has anyone had dances or privates with Troy from Long Island? He's one of those model hotties with a perfect face and body.....

Troy is not only handsome and well-built, but also someone who has made a conscious decision to go against the current trend by not desecrating his body with vile, ugly tattoos that so many other models seem to think are attractive.

Wish there more more like him......

BoZo

Just to let all you guys know.Buffdaddy found Troy. We call him Dallas. He works with me as well. I also found Jake, and others. Troy will be with me tomorrow night in Philadelphia. I don't work but one day a week now. I found a way to work smarter not harder in my old age. You guys can see Troy and many others at

www.slowteasinghandjobs.com

7 minutes ago, ScotNYC said:

Does anyone know if it’s 5 nights or 7 nights a week? Trying to work out if there’s any boys on a Tuesday anywhere. 

M, W, F, Sa, Su......

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/

and nude party once a month usually on the last Saturday in the Flatiron district....

anybody need to be on the mailing list?   Just use the email line and "subscribe"......

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

Edited by azdr0710

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 8:33 AM, BOZO T CLOWN said:

Troy is not only handsome and well-built, but also someone who has made a conscious decision to go against the current trend by not desecrating his body with vile, ugly tattoos that so many other models seem to think are attractive.

Wish there more more like him......

BoZo

Troy actually decided to "desecrate" his body by using the tanning bed so much he looks burnt and not a sunburn which I wouldn't mind. It's such a shame he destroyed his skin.

Any one kind enough to share their experiences with the nude parties? There's an upcoming one this Sat and I'm wondering if it's worth the $100 entry fee. Does each dancer take turns to go on stage to perform a strip (similar to the Stock Bar / Johnson's setup) or do the dancers merely walk around nude in the venue? Are the backrooms spacious and private enough or is it one long couch area like Evolve/Fairytail? When is the best time to go where there is a good amount of dancers and customers? Last thing I want to happen is to show up when there are a ton of dancers and almost nil customers, or when there are close to nil dancers.