Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

28 minutes ago, I-zik said:

Anybody know what day the lineup/invite email is going out? Isn’t the party this Saturday? 

Last month, it appears the first notice went out the previous Wednesday, so that would be today for this month. Sit tight!

8 hours ago, Painter9 said:

Thinking about going to the nude party this weekend.

What’s the private room situation like?

The private room situation is not very private.

It is one large open room with sofas. No walls, no partitions, and no curtains. Everyone can see what everyone else is doing.

There are "VIP rooms" which are more expensive. 

BoZo

1 hour ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

The private room situation is not very private.

It is one large open room with sofas. No walls, no partitions, and no curtains. Everyone can see what everyone else is doing.

There are "VIP rooms" which are more expensive. 

BoZo

Is it true you remove your red nose and extra large shoes during your private dances?

5 hours ago, tazmanian5230 said:

Is it true you remove your red nose and extra large shoes during your private dances?

No to both.

The size 32 shoes would be too clunky and time consuming for Bozo to untie and then tie up again. It's a major project.

As for Bozo's big red schnozz, that remains on too. It's actually a sexual prop.
You'd be surprised how many strippers that sit on Bozo's lap enjoy caressing and honking his red nose.
A surprising source of titillation for many of them.

BoZo

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

1 hour ago, Ftlaudfan said:

What time does the email go out with the event details? I’m going to my first event in a long long time tonight. Hope to meet some of you. 

They’ve sent 3 over the past 24 hours. And the location details are sent to your email after you’ve paid. 

Will from Florida wow 😍😍😍😍😍

Finn from Florida 😍😍😍😍

I need Intel on both haha. I also see Brandon from Montreal is back.

Edited by DMICS

I had a good time Saturday but I might have to teach a dancer etiquette class. One of the dancers was at the bar arguing about the boner-killer of all boner-killers, politics. One was wearing shorts. And another should’ve came fully dressed and paid a door fee because he was just trying to hook up with the other dancers all night. He even told me that I had to pay him if I wanted to dance with his friend, one of the dancers spilled to me that they had to kick him out the bathroom. 

5 hours ago, I-zik said:

I had a good time Saturday but I might have to teach a dancer etiquette class. One of the dancers was at the bar arguing about the boner-killer of all boner-killers, politics. One was wearing shorts. And another should’ve came fully dressed and paid a door fee because he was just trying to hook up with the other dancers all night. He even told me that I had to pay him if I wanted to dance with his friend, one of the dancers spilled to me that they had to kick him out the bathroom. 

yes I have heard from a handful of the dancers that its its poorly organized and the patrons are quite cheap etc. we are going to lose all these guys to only fans

I haven’t been to Fairytail since Adonis was there a few years ago. I wouldn’t say it’s a dump but  Evolve on East 58th St was much better. It’s better than nothing. Also I noticed that one of the dancers in the email that Tim sends out is using the same picture from 7 years ago.