Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

• nate_sf changed the title to Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?
Guest Bbnnjjmmnn

Hey guys! I’m a newbie here. I’ve been to a handful of Adonis parties when they were held at Evolve but I just registered for the nude party for the first time. Can anyone tell me when we get the email with the line up and details after having sent the PayPal? 

I’ve been silently following this forums for a while and look forward to finally getting to experience the party in real life and meet some of you. Especially you, Coolwave, you’re my hero lol

2 hours ago, Bbnnjjmmnn said:

Hey guys! I’m a newbie here. I’ve been to a handful of Adonis parties when they were held at Evolve but I just registered for the nude party for the first time. Can anyone tell me when we get the email with the line up and details after having sent the PayPal? 

I’ve been silently following this forums for a while and look forward to finally getting to experience the party in real life and meet some of you. Especially you, Coolwave, you’re my hero lol

for the last NY nude party I was at (September of '22), I didn't get the 'final details' email until about 5:30 or 6pm on the day of.....if you need to plan ahead, it'll be in the Flatiron district very near MS Park.....

8 hours ago, Bbnnjjmmnn said:

Oh nooooo.  I’m in Vegas for Adele and am missing tomorrow night. :(  shucks , I love meeting new guys! 

email goes out tomorrow. I think you’re all in for a treat, brother Matt is in town and MAY be at the party.