Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

5 hours ago, msclwrsper said:

Oh now you're playing coy and hard to get! And I thought you said I'd be hard to forget...

There is no way you introduced yourself as muscle worshipper from the boards. Now THAT I would remember. Unless you did, in which case, I forgot and I’m a moron.  I’m sorry. :( 

6 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

There is no way you introduced yourself as muscle worshipper from the boards. Now THAT I would remember. Unless you did, in which case, I forgot and I’m a moron.  I’m sorry. :( 

Haha I didn't "introduce" myself this time as MuscleWorshipper this time. But I know I have shared this handle with you before!

While I typically like to worship the biggest muscle in the house, lately this little package of muscle has been garnering my attention. And he did not disappoint: he made me chew on his pits and lick his lats and kiss his biceps. All from my usual perch! I eventually had to pull him into a private room because I think we were causing a scene and I wanted to be a little more explicit with my worship.

But more to your point my friend, you are not a moron. I just haven't been living up to my muscle preferences with more obvious choices! Maybe I should change my handle since I don't always go for the biggest muscle...Lord Varys (except with both balls!) indeed is an appropriate moniker considering the vantage point that I often hold! 😜

I'm glad we had so much fun on Saturday! Good seeing you again my friend!

Now you're all thinking this:

1501077567-varys-game-of-thrones.jpg.d35e78aa11af1445c43963e5b8793b3f.jpg

When we all want to think of this:

Chase-Savoie_08.thumb.jpg.8d84b490deb8c1630070016e749f868c.jpg

Or even one of my all-time faves:

tumblr_24fe2cf1c0cb85165d179e3683690d69_58450a93_1280.thumb.jpg.61bf3b50d03fe7f4a5954c10181e6054.jpg

5 hours ago, ndy25 said:

Any other first timers from the board thinking about going to the Nude Party on Saturday?

Yes, thinking about it.  Can someone tell me what to expect?  What is the vibe?  As a customer do you stand around and watch shows by the performers?  Is there any sex?  Is alcohol served?  Thanks.

The vibe is very relaxed and convivial. 

The guests wear clothes, the dancers do not.

You can stand or sit at cocktail tables or on any of the many couches, chairs or benches arranged around the open space. 

There is a bar, where alcohol is served. 

There are no official shows (ie there is no stage and nobody's dancing on a box). Instead, the dancers mingle with the crowd and, when things click, the dancers guide the customer to an area where the lapdances happen (separated from the main room by a floor-to-ceiling privacy curtain). The main space is comfortably lit, while the dance space is appropriately dim. If you want to be able to close the door, there is an option that adds additional privacy, for an additional (not insubstantial fee).

As for sex, well -- things happen. But it's not on the official menu. 

I personally think it's one of the best entertainment investments in town. 

Hope to see you there! (And let us from the board know how to find you so we can say hey.)