Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

23 minutes ago, Hello said:

@Coolwave35 your summary of events, including those written on my behalf, never cease to amaze me. 

471B6160-2AFC-4336-BF6A-B5CB250640C1.jpeg

I forgot about this!!!!   So hello and I rented an Airbnb in the Hollywood hills and filled it with Adonis guys for a weekend. This is the note I left in the house’s guest book. I forgot about this hahahaha 

16 minutes ago, Xavitv said:

Is Harvard guy = bad haircut guy? Asking for a friend

No. Bad haircut guy is the guy that Felipe recruited because they fucked in the gym changing room and Felipe said “hey, you should come work the nude party.”  

Edited by Coolwave35

On 10/30/2022 at 1:27 PM, Coolwave35 said:

I forgot about this!!!!   So hello and I rented an Airbnb in the Hollywood hills and filled it with Adonis guys for a weekend. This is the note I left in the house’s guest book. I forgot about this hahahaha 

You’ll have to write a story about your hiring in the Hollywood Hills. I’d would have loved to meet you then! 

On 11/2/2022 at 8:21 PM, andymn said:

Axel was at the Sunday event @ Phoenix, looking awesome as always. 

I've known Axel since his early days of dancing at Swinging Richards. He is a genuinely nice guy and smart.  Back then he was my favorite dancer there and I had many dances and VIPs.  When he started he was muscular and toned but not the size he is now.  He is still a sexy guy but a little over built for my personal preference.  Not that first dancer to out grow my affection.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 8:16 AM, shadeheffashade said:

Hi, I’m thinking of going to the Adonis Nude Party LA on the 19th. I was wondering how much cash I should bring and what kind of dances are offered and how much mileage?

It's hard to say.  Bring more than you think since there is usually no cash machine on site. I usually budget what I want to spend and bring a bit more.

I am thinking of going tonight. Is anyone else going?