Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

4 hours ago, RyanDean said:

The vibe is very relaxed and convivial. 

The guests wear clothes, the dancers do not.

You can stand or sit at cocktail tables or on any of the many couches, chairs or benches arranged around the open space. 

There is a bar, where alcohol is served. 

There are no official shows (ie there is no stage and nobody's dancing on a box). Instead, the dancers mingle with the crowd and, when things click, the dancers guide the customer to an area where the lapdances happen (separated from the main room by a floor-to-ceiling privacy curtain). The main space is comfortably lit, while the dance space is appropriately dim. If you want to be able to close the door, there is an option that adds additional privacy, for an additional (not insubstantial fee).

As for sex, well -- things happen. But it's not on the official menu. 

I personally think it's one of the best entertainment investments in town. 

Hope to see you there! (And let us from the board know how to find you so we can say hey.)

Thanks so much for this info.  Can you tell me where in the city generally this takes place?

With Tim's several emails out in the last few days he showed many of the dancers. I wish he did that more so you can see the lineup. Matt does an email with all the dancers. Don't know why Tim is so secretive. I get there might be some last minute editions or someone not wanting to be in the ad but for $100 I want to know who I can expect. Never used to be like this.

I agree having a full line-up would be incredibly helpful, but from what I've heard, the dancers frequently have last minute change-of-plans anyway, so I always take the line-up as a "best guess" just in case.

I wish I could go tonight- the new model Ben looks great, and it's been awhile since I've seen Leon listed in an e-mail.

I went to Monster once, and I had more fun hearing the karaoke upstairs to be honest (some of the singers were incredible). 

Happy birthday to Hello, and happy holidays to everyone else!

12 minutes ago, PenguinsAreCool said:

I agree having a full line-up would be incredibly helpful, but from what I've heard, the dancers frequently have last minute change-of-plans anyway, so I always take the line-up as a "best guess" just in case.

I wish I could go tonight- the new model Ben looks great, and it's been awhile since I've seen Leon listed in an e-mail.

I went to Monster once, and I had more fun hearing the karaoke upstairs to be honest (some of the singers were incredible). 

You’ll be missed tonight. 

33 minutes ago, Xavitv said:

Thanks. Hope you tip well. 

Wait, I'm supposed to pay? 

But in all seriousness- some of the dancers were great, but I found a few to be a bit too pushy, and it was too crowded for my taste the night I went. You also have the potential to do more with the dancers at Adonis than Monster, so that's definitely a nice perk

8 hours ago, PenguinsAreCool said:

I saw Benn in LA. He was very nice,  very attractive.  He was new,  probably gave me too long of a lap dance. But I enjoyed touching him.  Very nice man

I suspect the problem with posting a lineup is that some of the email listers have more money than god, see someone on the menu, contact them directly, and make them a better offer.  If you're a dancer, going to a show there's always a random chance you make very little money that night depending on who shows up, so it someone offers you a sure couple thousand, you're going to take it and bail on the show.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Do any of you have intel on a dancer for last night in Adonis? Can’t remember his name. Skinny white boy with a backwards baseball cap?

I had to suddenly leave the party. Too early so I didn’t have the chance to approach  him. ;(

his IG? Or if he has RM it would be awesome. 
thanks.