Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

15 minutes ago, Xavitv said:

Hunter?

Thanks @Xavitv could be?  a quick search send me to this Hunter https://rent.men/TristanHunter

😕  I wanted to comeback to the party but it was too late.

it looks like is him from the preview picture, and also is wearing a baseball cap.

is he a profesional? i mean, the picture is a studio one. 

any of his sm would be appreciate it. 

it is a long shot since i dont know if he is nice or sexually compatible, but he looked so good. But i will take the. risk he is so my type

Edited by Alfstoria

14 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Is it this guy?  Or ryanchambersfl is on rentmen and he wore a backwards hat. I took them both home they were great lol 

EB65CC58-82DC-4FEC-8B28-BC0E9F1F994B.jpeg

Thanks @Coolwave35 I think he is.   Hunter?

For sure is not  Ryan, ive seen Ryan in previous A. parties.

any  one know a site to reach him]? or his sm? sm is less intrusive, I wish the bar was still open so i can go and see if he is there. Otherwise, i will have to wait until next year's party 

:(

Edited by Alfstoria

No luck much finding my crush Hunter/mystery dancer from Adonis :(

I am usually good at finding them in sm , but so far… nada. 
Images search returns with a bunch of baseless caps 😕

I am putting his pic in a milk carton with a caption: Wanted for wild sex/love story 

😝😝😝

Edited by Alfstoria

3 hours ago, Alfstoria said:

No luck much finding my crush Hunter/mystery dancer from Adonis :(

I am usually good at finding them in sm , but so far… nada. 
Images search returns with a bunch of baseless caps 😕

I am putting his pic in a milk carton with a caption: Wanted for wild sex/love story 

😝😝😝

Lol. I asked if I could give his number to you. 

On 12/18/2022 at 5:26 PM, Alfstoria said:

Thanks @Coolwave35 I think he is.   Hunter?

For sure is not  Ryan, ive seen Ryan in previous A. parties.

any  one know a site to reach him]? or his sm? sm is less intrusive, I wish the bar was still open so i can go and see if he is there. Otherwise, i will have to wait until next year's party 

:(

Definitely not Ryan Chambers. Who, by the way, is out of this world in all departments….

On 11/25/2022 at 12:56 PM, diehard_002 said:

The marketing unit has kicked in - special promotion BOGO

How many of you want to spend  new years eve at Adonis (Last saturday is Dec 31)

Is that really happening on New Years Eve out in NYC? Another Adonis event other than the Dec. 17 monthly party? Trying to find some options out here in NYC for that weekend.

On 11/22/2022 at 1:39 AM, Coolwave35 said:

Who says romance is dead????

04275E79-0FC8-494A-AB19-01C0485C0AB6.jpeg

Awww, romance is alive and kicking indeed. Not since Jane Austen’s novels have I read such a romantic and sweet exchange between two love birds. It warms my heart and fills me with hope about the future of gay love relationships in the 21st century! 👍🤣 Congrats, Coolwave. Let us know when you two tie the knot ❤️

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve never seen so many dancers in one place. Yikes. Did everyone enjoy themselves?  I met a bunch of forum guys I haven’t before and everyone was a joy. How did you all like it? It was my last nude party til May so I got a lot out of my system. Including watching Max jizz on Timothy Champagne. A sweet man came up to me after that public show and said “oh my god, how did you get them to do that?”  My answer was simple. “Money” lol 

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I’ve never seen so many dancers in one place. Yikes. Did everyone enjoy themselves?  I met a bunch of forum guys I haven’t before and everyone was a joy. How did you all like it? It was my last nude party til May so I got a lot out of my system. Including watching Max jizz on Timothy Champagne. A sweet man came up to me after that public show and said “oh my god, how did you get them to do that?”  My answer was simple. “Money” lol 

I saw them sitting next to you jerking off! 
missed the money shot but Timothybwas walking round covered in Max’s cum. Was very hot, you do the lord’s work my friend! 

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Sorry I missed that would be have been cool to watch Max shoot his load. Sounds like Tim (Adonis not Champagne) has found himself a new ho to join the others.

5 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Coolwave you’re such a cool dude! It was a joy meeting you and other members!

i had to leave around 11pm so I missed the great show.  Next time i should definitely stay longer! What a fun night!! 

58 minutes ago, John Vespa said:

Coolwave you’re such a cool dude! It was a joy meeting you and other members!

i had to leave around 11pm so I missed the great show.  Next time i should definitely stay longer! What a fun night!! 

You were a highlight for me. Thanks for chatting it up. 

Edited by Coolwave35