Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

Oh no! I missed the last couple months but finally am free, but it looks like now I’ll miss Coolwave! Hopefully some other forum members will pop up! Im sure it’ll be a good time nonetheless, but hopefully we can all meet up again soon

Separately- not gonna lie, I’d definitely get a dance from Matt if he were willing…

5 hours ago, PenguinsAreCool said:

Oh no! I missed the last couple months but finally am free, but it looks like now I’ll miss Coolwave! Hopefully some other forum members will pop up! Im sure it’ll be a good time nonetheless, but hopefully we can all meet up again soon

Separately- not gonna lie, I’d definitely get a dance from Matt if he were willing…

So would a lot of us. He's leaving a lot of money on the table, but guess it's not for him. He's pushing 50 and still hotter than most of the dancers...

8 hours ago, PenguinsAreCool said:

Same. Tim can be my spiritual daddy but Matt could always get it. 

55 minutes ago, kyleham said:

I received the previews and I have to admit that I am a little disappointed. I haven't been in awhile and thought the guys shown are disappointing. i'm hoping the guys not shown are better than the email lists. None of my favs are listed.

Same :( 

No one of those in the last two emails I am attracted to, and even less to have them dance on my face. 
I may pass this time with this cold weather 

Edited by Alfstoria