Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

Waiting for the details.....coolwave have you come up for air yet?

The details are still unfolding lol. The boys haven’t left yet. When they’re gone I’ll recap for sure. I’m very, very thankful though. Some other Adonis legends have entered the mix though it goes beyond just Jj and Astro.

no one seems to be talking about Wed's event.....how was it? anything out of the ordinary go on or was it business as usual?

The reason I'm asking is that a friend of mine in the city heard a rumor that NYPD paid a visit....

Edited by LIguy

I think there were only a couple of forum peeps at the party and Coolwave hasn't left yet lol. It was a fun party, it felt more intimate since there was a limited number of attendees. Dancers were hot, hot and I like Tim didn't repeat the same lineup, for the most part.

Tim's brother Matt made a cameo too. I am sure Cw will have many more details :) .

The reason I'm asking is that a friend of mine in the city heard a rumor that NYPD paid a visit....

I left early with 4 of the boys (around 11) and there was no police visit that I saw. The nude party was largely uneventful. The days preceding and following have been amazing. When I’m at a computer, I’ll fill you in, with photos.

If you’re on tik tok, check out the Adonis men tik tok for pg version videos of some of the shenanigans.

I left early with 4 of the boys (around 11) and there was no police visit that I saw. The nude party was largely uneventful. The days preceding and following have been amazing. When I’m at a computer, I’ll fill you in, with photos.

If you’re on tik tok, check out the Adonis men tik tok for pg version videos of some of the shenanigans.

Coolwave. Has the fun stopped yet? We are all waiting for your updates :)

Sorry guys! Been a rough week.

I’ve wanted to meet Astro since he did his avn a few months ago but he was reluctant to do a nude party. He agreed to come out for this one from California. I also got JJ to come up from Florida. Both guys showed negative covid tests so I was comfortable. Astro flew in Tuesday. Joey and I picked him up from LaGuardia and headed to our hotel in nyc. He’s full of great stories from growing up in Australia. He likes getting down to his underwear in public which made for some very fun public dares. I answered a million questions about what he could expect from Wednesday’s nude party. It was a lot of fun to hear all the thoughts that went through his head. Until that night (Tuesday when we shared a room) he had never been touched by a gay man intimately. It was an experience for both of us. The next morning he made some more money with me then we all went to Times Square to film tik toks and only fans content. He sat out the only fans shooting but participated in a lot of tik toks. If you’re on tik tok check them out @adonismen or @alfiecinematic. Him, Matt, tim, Alfie and Jaxton Wheeler filmed for 3 hours in Times Square mostly in their underwear. It was fun and sooooo many people stopped to film them. They were gorgeous and having fun.

Jj flew in from Florida and got to the hotel around 3. I was really missing him because I hadn’t seen him in a month. We hung out at our hotel, I remembered why I missed him, and then he Astro and I went to dinner. Being the nude party veteran that he is, jj gave Astro the rest of the pointers to make Wednesday night more lucrative. These guys are insanely beautiful with near perfect bodies, smiles and fun personalities. I was in heaven and these two are a great combo.

The nude party was largely uneventful. I was Astro’s first lap dance. The kid can definitely move. There were 10 dancers and 1 straight fisting top that stayed fully clothed in the kitchen the whole time. He did go live on the Adonis only fans which was amusing. Check it out if you’re interested. He answered questions about all things fisting.

the line up was spectacular but covid kept a lot of the patrons away. It was a shame. We were on the 3rd floor of the loft and there was another event on the 2nd floor. It was a great venue and I hope the next party is here.

Joey, Jj, Astro, Jimmy, Hunter and I all headed back to our hotel. I had booked two rooms for Wednesday. One in midtown for Astro and another uptown for Jj. I was “in my feelings” pretty hard Wednesday and decided to leave the group In favor of alone time with JJ. Astro was overstimulated and ready to chill out and punch out I think too. He stayed in the midtown room alone, leaving Joey Hunter and Jimmy in Joeys room.

it was around 1am Wednesday night so Jj and I crashed and went to bed. Thursday we rented mopeds and scooted all over NYC. Alfie was in town from Adonis la doing photo shoots. He took amazing pics of Jj that make him look even more stunning than he is. He’s the second most beautiful man I’ve ever had the privilege of spending time with. I really enjoyed watching the two of them work. They filmed tik toks (this is really fun to watch) and we had a good time. I have a fantasy that involved the top of the Empire State Building. Both men agreed to accompany me to make it happen.We were the only three patrons at the top, along with a security guard who accepted some motivation to let us be and do our thing and keep his eyes focused away from us. We finished up and headed back to the hotel for an overpriced thanksgiving room service feast.

Over dinner, the boys talked shop and relived high and low lights from their time stripping in LA. I absolutely hated everything about this and wish I had the foresight to change the subject or leave the room.

Alfie headed out at around midnight. Jj and I headed to bed but I couldn’t sleep. He talks in his sleep and, unbeknownst to him, shared some thoughts that didn’t exactly land well for me.

I fell asleep around 3 am.

Friday morning, he woke up with a raging hard on.

We took care of that and then cut our adventure short. It was clear to me that I had overstayed my welcome in this wonderful world of beautiful male strippers and was ready to get back to real life.

I brought Jj to the airport and said my good byes.

Although I’ll never see him again, I’ll remember him forever, and I enthusiastically encourage anyone that ever has a chance to spend some alone time with him to do it.

Im sorry this post isn’t juicier. :(

Thank you for the recap. Sounds like it was a somewhat bittersweet Holiday weekend for you, @Coolwave35.

Might be better to focus on the fun you had, rather than some of the unfortunate moments that underlined that, and at the end of the day, this is business for most of them. It seems like some of the guys here have been doing this for a bit (you as well), but we all can get caught up by a beautiful man smiling at you. I bet COVID was a huge reason people didn't show up.

It will be interesting to see how Adonis moves forward now that they have an OnlyFans account, they won't be doing AVN anymore, AND no clubs will be opened in NYC for the next, say, 3-5 months. I have a feeling they will do this monthly, and maybe have some sort of deal linking it more closely with OF.

Thanks again for your recap. Always appreciated, and feel better soon! I know you're probably still a bit in your feels. *hugs*

Did anyone else go? Thoughts?

Thank you for the recap. Sounds like it was a somewhat bittersweet Holiday weekend for you, @Coolwave35.

Might be better to focus on the fun you had, rather than some of the unfortunate moments that underlined that, and at the end of the day, this is business for most of them. It seems like some of the guys here have been doing this for a bit (you as well), but we all can get caught up by a beautiful man smiling at you. I bet COVID was a huge reason people didn't show up.

It will be interesting to see how Adonis moves forward now that they have an OnlyFans account, they won't be doing AVN anymore, AND no clubs will be opened in NYC for the next, say, 3-5 months. I have a feeling they will do this monthly, and maybe have some sort of deal linking it more closely with OF.

Thanks again for your recap. Always appreciated, and feel better soon! I know you're probably still a bit in your feels. *hugs*

Did anyone else go? Thoughts?

thanks for the kind words. I’m definitely trying to focus on all the good, which far outweighed the bad anyways. I tend to be a glass half full kind of guy so that’s usually the case. I’m more bummed because we had a bucket list trip to Mexico planned for this weekend that I was really looking forward to that got canned. I think once the weekend is behind me I’ll definitely feel better.