Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

Is it just me or is Tim giving out less info on the lineup than usual? He used to list the names of most dancers, now it's like.he just tells us the headliners. I get that the others are to a certain extent a crapshoot, but it would increase my odds of attendance if i saw a couple of names I knew.

1 hour ago, sniper said:

Is it just me or is Tim giving out less info on the lineup than usual? He used to list the names of most dancers, now it's like.he just tells us the headliners. I get that the others are to a certain extent a crapshoot, but it would increase my odds of attendance if i saw a couple of names I knew.

Have you considered expressing this to him directly?

1 hour ago, sniper said:

Tim's always been good about responding when I have asked if either X or Y will be there. 

Matt was running things last night, because Tim had some major family stuff (all good) that required his attention, so things on the admin side were a little janky last night. I didn't get my confirmation email either and there was a moment of confusion at the door when they couldn't find my registration. But it did seem that good times were had by all. ;)

The lineup was awesome. I don’t understand how Matt and Tim one up themselves consistently month after month but they do. The guests in attendance were great too. I counted 11 forum posters that introduced themselves to me, including some of my new faves!  Each one was awesome and charming and warm and we all liked different guys so that’s always wild to me. 

Matt ran the show instead of Tim so the party had a different vibe. Both throw a hell of a nude party but this one felt more like the LA parties. It was cool. 

The night before I had put together a filmed five way with some of the guys I liked for my personal collection. We all, including the cameraman, agreed that we’d approach this with a bit more discretion and not discuss details. 

A high end client competed with me Friday night for talent so I didn’t get all the guys I wanted, but it was a hell of a romp regardless.  Some of the boys were working Saturday and the little winks and nods about what happened the previous night was sexy.  

On Saturday, frustrated by feeling overwhelmed with choices of NYC rentmen to spend the afternoon with, I again enlisted @Hello to pick a guy he thought I would like and send him to my hotel. He picked www.rentmen.EU/harvardhustle. 

That guy and I had a great time pre gaming  before the nude party. He talked about wanting to be the bottom in a gangbang.  Being the kind of guy that loves making dreams come true, I invited him to the nude party to window shop. He fit right in and identified guys he’d perform a group scene with. As the dominoes for a rehash of Friday night were falling into place, I saw Paul, the private model who hadn’t been featured in the emails. I fell madly in lust. We went for a dance, which turned into 9. I asked him if he’d like to go home with me after the nude party and he said yes. I told him that I was sure he’d get other invitations to go home, but even though I was showing attention to other men, our plan was solid and when he would be ready to leave, so would I. 

I abandoned the idea of a hastily arranged orgy in favor of a one on one experience with Paul. 

Later in the evening, Alfred came late. (See attached photo). He gave me a song and dance about how he wasn’t going to stay because he was flying to Miami soon. The place was packed at this point. I think it was the highest attended nude party I have been to post pandemic. There were three points where I wanted a dance but the lap dance room was full. 

I posed a challenge to Alfred if he chose to stay that after careful consideration he accepted. Only he and I were in on the scheme but it lasted all night. I think he had a hate/love relationship with the shenanigans,  but I was delighted. Lol 

Some of the usual guys were there. Patrick and Bradley who I’m fond of but totally friend zoned.  There was a new to me twinky gay Dominican that I mistook for African American. He was WILD, and I can’t wait to connect with him further in November. 

Stefan and Jace were there. Stefan is a specimen in real life. We went home together last month, but I couldn’t even say hi to him last night it was so busy and he was in such demand. I did get to sneak in a 10 song double lap dance with Alfred and Paul. It was soooooo hot. 

Around 1:30, Paul signaled that he was ready to leave. We tried negotiating a 3rd to join us but couldn’t come to terms with the 3rd dancer.  That was fine by me as I had grown fonder of Paul as the night went on and looked forward to the 1on1 experience. 

On the stroll back to my hotel Paul offered me the first bite of his protein bar which was so cute.  He is a 19 year old treat from Austria that followed his older brother to Los Angeles to go to school. 

We had a great couple of hours but it was the most unique hiring experience I’ve ever had. I won’t repeat until he’s a bit more seasoned in the business. It was memorable and sweet. 

On an unrelated side note, I never truly understood the ancient Greeks fascination with the teenage body, but I get it now. Lol

2215CFE2-7629-46D9-BEEE-E88CFF810E4F.jpeg

DA910CCF-7CD1-47B0-BCE6-30C063FF1998.jpeg