Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

Adonis NY nude party this Saturday, the 28th......the forum's own @Bobby Bicepswill be there again.......(again, I do not receive any consideration for promoting Adonis or Bobby!)......you must be on the mailing list and must pre-register and pre-pay $100.......join the mailing list by entering your email address and hitting "subscribe" at upper right here

On 5/26/2022 at 10:07 PM, azdr0710 said:

Adonis NY nude party this Saturday, the 28th......the forum's own @Bobby Bicepswill be there again.......(again, I do not receive any consideration for promoting Adonis or Bobby!)......you must be on the mailing list and must pre-register and pre-pay $100.......join the mailing list by entering your email address and hitting "subscribe" at upper right here

Tonight's line-up looks amazing.  I just saw the final email from the Adonis organizers and it seems they've pulled together the A-list for tonight. Sadly I'm thousands of miles away at the moment, but hoping to see some reports here tomorrow of how things went.  

27 minutes ago, Brock O said:

Tonight's line-up looks amazing.  I just saw the final email from the Adonis organizers and it seems they've pulled together the A-list for tonight. Sadly I'm thousands of miles away at the moment, but hoping to see some reports here tomorrow of how things went.  

When was the email with the final line up sent out? This is my first time, and I haven’t received a final details email yet. 😞

16 minutes ago, CheckCar said:

When was the email with the final line up sent out? This is my first time, and I haven’t received a final details email yet. 😞

1:10pm EDT

edit:  this was the last preview email......paid attendees will get final details

Edited by azdr0710

Last night (May 28) was my 1st NYC Adonis nude party. For those who’ve been to others, was last night typical in terms of the number of attendees and the number and variety of dancers? Just curious if I need to adjust expectations each time, or if I can consistently expect what I saw and experienced last night.

Any insights from more experienced attendees will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.  🙂

32 minutes ago, CheckCar said:

Last night (May 28) was my 1st NYC Adonis nude party. For those who’ve been to others, was last night typical in terms of the number of attendees and the number and variety of dancers? Just curious if I need to adjust expectations each time, or if I can consistently expect what I saw and experienced last night.

Any insights from more experienced attendees will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.  🙂

I’ve been to many nude parties and last night was exceptional. They’re often great, but last night was one for the story books. 

Chiming in, @CheckCar to agree with @Coolwave35 & @Xavitv.
I happened to hit both last month's and this month's parties and found both to be well worth the price of admission. 

And I actually do think the new venue has made a difference. I love being able to sit on one of the stools or couches along that main hallway to observe the abundant (and often full) glory of the gents as they pass by...

34 minutes ago, RyanDean said:

Chiming in, @CheckCar to agree with @Coolwave35 & @Xavitv.
I happened to hit both last month's and this month's parties and found both to be well worth the price of admission. 

And I actually do think the new venue has made a difference. I love being able to sit on one of the stools or couches along that main hallway to observe the abundant (and often full) glory of the gents as they pass by...

Just curious: Did former venues have more private spaces for lap dances, or has the party always had just one separate space where all the lap dances take place side-by-side?

2 hours ago, CheckCar said:

Did former venues have more private spaces for lap dances, or has the party always had just one separate space where all the lap dances take place side-by-side?

In my experience, at maybe a half dozen of Adonis's NYC nude party venues, the configuration has been basically the same: lap-dances in a shared curtained space, though often with the option of private rooms (for an additional set of up-charges). FWIW, the current configuration is actually less cramped than some previous venues and this weekend was the first time I hit up against the lap-dance space in the current venue being "full" (which happened routinely at some previous venues which had fewer couches). At the current venue, the private spaces are actually quite private (and not just behind a different curtain).

Edited by RyanDean

10 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Damn I sooooo wish you had warned me. He threw off the orgy energy. Ughhhhhh.  You gotta look out for me lol 

Sorry, I didn’t  know he was one the chosen ones, but I immediately thought about him when you said you chose the wrong guy. I’ll do better lol 

2 hours ago, Leo Hammond said:

Anyone care to share some info on the boys. Please!!!

What info you looking for? I’m not good with names. There was a sweaty guy I thought was hot.  Other than that I thought Ryan Chambers looked quite delectable and hope I can expand on that experience lol

IA about Jayce, he’s cool.