Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

It was pretty fun. I’m still surprised at how Tim finds a new place so fast. Space is so much better than Evolve and very decent lineup, it almost felt like a light version of the nude party . Had dances with Sky and Jimmy, both worth it and we even had a Coolwave sighting!

X

Edited by Xavitv
Typo

6 hours ago, Xavitv said:

It was pretty fun. I’m still surprised at how Tim finds a new place so fast. Space is so much better than Evolve and very decent lineup, it almost felt like a light version of the nude party . Had dances with Sky and Jimmy, both worth it and we even had a Coolwave sighting!

X

Agreed... had a great time last night @ Phoenix and there was a good mix of talent - something for everyone. Hope this place is here to stay. 

Many people go and just watch. It’s only frowned upon if you disingenuously suck up all of the dancers’ time and don’t tip them.  

I had a blast and loved it so much more than Evolve. The energy was soooooo much better. That schmuck owner of Evolve wasn’t pacing around making everyone miserable. This rocked. 

On 4/11/2022 at 6:10 AM, Jasonmathison said:

I’ve never been to one of the nude parties, but they intrigue me.   I’m more of an introvert/voyeur type of person, but after reading some of this thread, it may not be a right fit for someone who likes to just watch.   Do some guys just watch?  Is it frowned upon?  

You can watch and do nothing in the common areas. NOT where the lap dances are. Only people actively  tipping the dancers can be there. 

Been wanting to meet him too, thanks for sharing the link. Wish I was back in NY this weekend, lol! LA still does not have a venue and we only have the one of month nude parties and it's not ENOUGH!

Edited by Prime38

no, I'm not receiving consideration of any kind 😈, but wanted to say the forum's own @Bobby Bicepswill again be at the NYC Adonis nude party this Saturday, April 30.....I know this because I'm on the Adonis mailing list!!......if you're not already on the Adonis NY mailing list and are interested, sign up now to get announcements about this Saturday and beyond.....advance payment is required for the nude party......just fill out the part at upper right and hit "subscribe"

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

I am considering going to the Adonis nude party this Saturday. Do you guys feel it is worth the money? The email promised 20+ dancers which seemed to be a huge number. Was also wondering what I could expect in the common area. PM me with any relevant details . Thanks.