Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

2 hours ago, Brak said:

Is getting there when the event starts a good idea? I always got there at like midnight. 

In my limited experience, once it got busy, it was hard to get the attention of specific performers.  The guys seemed a little more generous with their time and attention before it got really crowded.

Edited by BillyMan

Adonis Lounge hosts weekly NYC shows at Evolve on Wed, Fri & Sat; Nude parties are the last Saturday of the month at a private location disclosed only to those purchasing advance tickets. (There are also regular events in Los Angeles, but I don't know those details well enough to share them off the top of my head.)

Best way to keep updated is to sign up for the email list; you can also get a peek at the talent via their Instagram

• 2 weeks later...

You guysssss!!!!  

I recruited a boy for Adonis and he’s amazing!  I’ve been seeing him privately and he asked if I knew about city clubs. We went last night and he had a blast and wants to do the nude party. Check out his gorgeousness!  Posted with his permission. 

He’s 21 and has a great body, dick and personality. He’s really funny and has the best tattoo I’ve ever seen on a human.

I’ve also planted the seeds for shenanigans to rival other shenanigans so I think it will be a great way to say good bye to Summer. Who’s coming this Saturday?

26D3DC9B-150A-48D6-A5E5-17AA4198769A.jpeg

89A7B5AB-617A-492F-9D75-D9BE2E59F629.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

You guysssss!!!!  

I recruited a boy for Adonis and he’s amazing!  I’ve been seeing him privately and he asked if I knew about city clubs. We went last night and he had a blast and wants to do the nude party. Check out his gorgeousness!  Posted with his permission. 

He’s 21 and has a great body, dick and personality. He’s really funny and has the best tattoo I’ve ever seen on a human.

I’ve also planted the seeds for shenanigans to rival other shenanigans so I think it will be a great way to say good bye to Summer. Who’s coming this Saturday?

@Coolwave35 I'm making the plane reservations now, lol :) What an awesome night!!

On 9/19/2021 at 5:03 PM, Coolwave35 said:

You guysssss!!!!  

Is he going to be at this Saturday party?  I am out of city so I won't be able to attend this time :(

On 9/20/2021 at 10:13 AM, diehard_002 said:

@Coolwave35, thanks for bringing new talent to Adonis.. I did get lap dances from him on Saturday and agree he is very hot and nice. He will pair up well with Sean (the long haired twink) who was another nice addition to the lineup.

They’re shopping around tickets to a live sex show after the party. Lol 

1 minute ago, Alfstoria said:

Is he going to be at this Saturday party?  I am out of city so I won't be able to attend this time :(

We’re driving in together. He lives right by me and is super excited to attend tomorrow night. 

28 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

They’re shopping around tickets to a live sex show after the party. Lol 

We’re driving in together. He lives right by me and is super excited to attend tomorrow night. 

Is this a new Sean? would the live show be worth it?

Can't wait to meet your new guy tomorrow ;) 

Just now, Xavitv said:

Is this a new Sean? would the live show be worth it?

This is a new Sean. Whether it is worth it is hard to say. On our way home from the city, he was raving about how much he made at Evolve. I told him that if he busted a nut in the car, I’d trade what he made, for what I brought and didn’t spend. He whipped his Dick out and started beating off.  It’s beautiful.  We had a 90 minute drive.  He got rock hard, he leaked a little, but he kept getting distracted by the conversation. We pit stopped about 45 minutes in at a sex club. It was nearly closed but he was hot so they let us in so I could give him a tour. I indulged him with countless escapades I have had in the club and he got super turned on by the glory hole. Just as he stuck his Dick through, they turned the lights on and closed.  That guy was PISSED!!!

We went back to my car and he forgot about my offer. We chatted the whole ride home and he didn’t nut. That money is still in my pocket and will be put to good use tomorrow night. Bentley, Ryan and Ace are coming by invitation and I’m very excited to spend time with them, and you!!!