Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

48 minutes ago, tennisjock said:

Is Adonis still doing their private parties? I was on their mailing list but haven’t received any email in a long while 

Yes,    Make sure you are on their contact list link below. Also check your spam/junk email folder.

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

Edited by diehard_002
more info

7 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Tim sent out a “teaser” for Saturday’s nude party which featured 3 guys. I was underwhelmed. 

I met one of those guys, Timothy Champagne, at Evolve last night.  I thought he was charming and attentive. You can Google Search him (as well as Ace Carter).  I look forward to seeing more of him tonight.

What time does Tim send the final email with the lineup and details of the location ? I have already paid up the 100$ via paypal 2 days ago and was expecting to get that email earlier today so that i could plan my day in the city.

BTW, side topic, I normally do not use paypal but had to do it since Tim does not seem to accept any other mode of payment. The payment went thru but i got an email from them this morning that they need a copy of my DL and proof of address and they are blocking my account. Anyone else experienced this ?

3 hours ago, Yorkynyc said:

Hi everyone,

new to the forum. Thinking on going to the Adonis party but I am wondering if is too overwhelming for a 50+ chub?

thanks. 
Yorky

Not at all - "50+ chub" would be an understatement for me and I have a great time when I'm in town and able to attend an Adonis party.