Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

10 hours ago, Brak said:

I figured out who he was when I overheard him planning a show with a dancer. 

You were a joy to meet. Thanks for spending some time together. I’m sorry my during the party shenanigans bombed lol. They’re not all winners but the after event was awesome! 

Edited by Coolwave35

So I coordinated a little alpha brawl during the nude party. I convinced Ace Carter and Tim Champagne (pictured below) to pretend to have a fight in the middle of the room, and then Ryan Chambers was going to break it up by falling to his knees and start blowing them after they got everyone’s attention.

What I didn’t think about was that people would think it was real, and get nervous that two dancers were physically fighting. 

So ace and tim did a bang up job of causing a scene, and Ryan was right on cue, but the Adonis owner wasn’t clued in, and thought it was a real fight. As he was breaking up my alpha dom scene that I paid good money for, NO ONE thought to say “this isn’t real.”  Not one participant. They let Tim (the owner) and another dancer separate the guys, then Ryan chambers just awkwardly started to suck off ace carter. 

I was wildly turned on by their macho performance, but then felt terrible when Adonis owner explained that people thought it was real and got nervous. I then spent the rest of the night apologizing, and explaining to any audience member that would listen that it was all staged. The best line was a customer (and forum poster) that called me the Belle of the Brawl. Lol 

E8E332A3-E3D9-47E7-B5BA-705C8DDDCD20.jpeg

Edited by Coolwave35

6 hours ago, Brak said:

I hope the aftershow was amazing!

It was one of the best.  Bentley and I were sharing a room. I took Ace and Hunter back early leaving Bentley at the club. I was curious to see if Bentley would show up.

While we were in the middle of an amazing 3some, Bentley walks right in, and immediately smiled, relaxed, and jumped in. It was magical. 

On 9/26/2021 at 3:52 PM, kyleham said:

Boy I miss the days of the original "Adonis" nude parties when there were actual Adonis dancers. BIG muscular and well hung. Not into these twinks. I know everyone has there own preferences just my opinion. Like everything else it's gone down hill since covid

There are usually dancers there for everyone’s taste.  There are dancers there that are not in the preview emails. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 5:03 PM, Coolwave35 said:

You guysssss!!!!  

I recruited a boy for Adonis and he’s amazing!  I’ve been seeing him privately and he asked if I knew about city clubs. We went last night and he had a blast and wants to do the nude party. Check out his gorgeousness!  Posted with his permission. 

He’s 21 and has a great body, dick and personality. He’s really funny and has the best tattoo I’ve ever seen on a human.

I’ve also planted the seeds for shenanigans to rival other shenanigans so I think it will be a great way to say good bye to Summer. Who’s coming this Saturday?

26D3DC9B-150A-48D6-A5E5-17AA4198769A.jpeg

89A7B5AB-617A-492F-9D75-D9BE2E59F629.jpeg

Omg, you are the one who recruited Stevie? He is the hottest there as far as I am concerned. Spent so much money on him already. 
it is nice not to have only bearded guys, some smooth chin for once. 

22 minutes ago, Tarte Gogo said:

Omg, you are the one who recruited Stevie? He is the hottest there as far as I am concerned. Spent so much money on him already. 
it is nice not to have only bearded guys, some smooth chin for once. 

He was my neighbor and was excited to tell me that he had been paid to dance at two hunkamania bachelorette parties. As I got to know him more, he confessed his fluidity in his sexuality.  I told him that I thought he could at least make a lot of money dancing for men.  We had countless conversations about what that could look like and I gave him pointers on how I thought he could be successful, and the motivations behind my own hiring habits. I asked Tim if I could bring him to Evolve about a month ago and he became an instant star lol. He actually moved out of our small town to the city. I saw him last night and he was so grateful for this foot in the door and is absolutely loving his new career.  I’m glad you’ve been enjoying him. 

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

He was my neighbor and was excited to tell me that he had been paid to dance at two hunkamania bachelorette parties. As I got to know him more, he confessed his fluidity in his sexuality.  I told him that I thought he could at least make a lot of money dancing for men.  We had countless conversations about what that could look like and I gave him pointers on how I thought he could be successful, and the motivations behind my own hiring habits. I asked Tim if I could bring him to Evolve about a month ago and he became an instant star lol. He actually moved out of our small town to the city. I saw him last night and he was so grateful for this foot in the door and is absolutely loving his new career.  I’m glad you’ve been enjoying him. 

Yep he was hot last night!