Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

according to the latest Adonis NYC newsletter, the forum's own @Bobby Bicepswill be among the entertainers at Saturday's (March 26) nude party in Manhattan......if you aren't on the Adonis NYC mailing list, enter your email at upper right and hit "subscribe"...the larger form isn't necessary......

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

the party is $100 prepaid and registration with your email is required......follow the instructions!.......

11 hours ago, LA Guy said:

I'm attending my first Adonis event, and first NYC nude party, this Saturday night. Can anyone give me some hints on how to navigate the event? What time is good to show up? How much money should I bring and in what kinds of bills? What kind of tip do I need to give to get a dancer's attention? How do the lap dances work and where do they happen? What is this VIP room, what happens there, and how do you get in there? Anything else I should know?

Thanks in advance for your help. I'm looking forward to Saturday!

first, go thru this and all other threads on the Adonis nude party here in the Strip Club subforum....there are hints scattered about.......

to answer only your questions in order.....

plan to arrive soon after opening time.....though some of the entertainers will drift in an hour or three late, clients seem to arrive fairly early.....gives you a chance to do stuff before it's too crowded......

I wouldn't bring any singles at all!.....plenty of fives and tens for routine tipping and plenty of twenties for major lap dance fees (usually $20/song and, for the love of Christ, don't just do one song!!).....if you do a "champagne room/VIP room" deal, the sky is the limit!!.....plan on at least $200 for the night or much more if you want to do lots of laps with a few guys you fancy....tip a bit above and beyond the flat lap fee.....and tip $10-20 if you just sit out in the main room chatting up a guy for more than a couple minutes.....time is money!......

I think ?? the lap dances, currently, are in a large darkish single room with lots of chairs and sofas....there will be other lap dances going on around you and some can be scorching just to watch a few feet away (but don't neglect ogling and pawing your own guy!).....keep track of the number of songs with your guy without seeming like a tightwad......politely determine beforehand how comfortable your dude is with pawing and touching - tipping more may loosen things up....be friendly, cool, respectful....have fun, smile, compliment the guy......and don't take off your own clothes at all(!) unless you go for the big VIP room deal (I've never done that - it's a better deal just to have fun with a real provider in a relaxing conventional private meet back at your place or his).......

Tim or an assistant or one of the guys can explain the VIP room logistics.....expect $200-300?? just to rent the room for about 45 minutes plus a similar amount to the guy....plus his tip.....like I said, much more relaxing and dollar-wise to just arrange a private meet for an hour in your/his own space.......

many of these guys will have limits......be polite and respect them.......be clean and professional....dress up just a bit (khakis and tie-less dress-shirt??).......smile and look like you're having fun.....chat up another "client"/guest if you're both in the mood for that.....the popular guys will be very hard to catch......the lesser ones will chat YOU up first!......if one doesn't appeal who does that, you'll need to very politely say thanks and decide how to politely say no thanks.....you may need to boldly go up to an appealing popular guy who seems impossible to catch (without interrupting any convo already going on!), tip him $20-50, and say you're very eager to do a lap dance as soon as he can manage......

Edited by azdr0710

13 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

first, go thru this and all other threads on the Adonis nude party here in the Strip Club subforum....there are hints scattered about.......

to answer only your questions in order.....

plan to arrive soon after opening time.....though some of the entertainers will drift in an hour or three late, clients seem to arrive fairly early.....gives you a chance to do stuff before it's too crowded......

I wouldn't bring any singles at all!.....plenty of fives and tens for routine tipping and plenty of twenties for major lap dance fees (usually $20/song and, for the love of Christ, don't just do one song!!).....if you do a "champagne room/VIP room" deal, the sky is the limit!!.....plan on at least $200 for the night or much more if you want to do lots of laps with a few guys you fancy....tip a bit above and beyond the flat lap fee.....and tip $10-20 if you just sit out in the main room chatting up a guy for more than a couple minutes.....time is money!......

I think ?? the lap dances, currently, are in a large darkish single room with lots of chairs and sofas....there will be other lap dances going on around you and some can be scorching just to watch a few feet away (but don't neglect ogling and pawing your own guy!).....keep track of the number of songs with your guy without seeming like a tightwad......politely determine beforehand how comfortable your dude is with pawing and touching - tipping more may loosen things up....be friendly, cool, respectful....have fun, smile, compliment the guy......and don't take off your own clothes at all(!) unless you go for the big VIP room deal (I've never done that - it's a better deal just to have fun with a real provider in a relaxing conventional private meet back at your place or his).......

Tim or an assistant or one of the guys can explain the VIP room logistics.....expect $200-300?? just to rent the room for about 45 minutes plus a similar amount to the guy....plus his tip.....like I said, much more relaxing and dollar-wise to just arrange a private meet for an hour in your/his own space.......

many of these guys will have limits......be polite and respect them.......be clean and professional....dress up just a bit (khakis and tie-less dress-shirt??).......smile and look like you're having fun.....chat up another "client"/guest if you're both in the mood for that.....the popular guys will be very hard to catch......the lesser ones will chat YOU up first!......if one doesn't appeal who does that, you'll need to very politely say thanks and decide how to politely say no thanks.....you may need to boldly go up to an appealing popular guy who seems impossible to catch (without interrupting any convo already going on!), tip him $20-50, and say you're very eager to do a lap dance as soon as he can manage......

Thank you so much for all of this great information, azdr0710. I have skimmed through this thread, but your reply gives me a lot of very practical and specific info. I really appreciate it!

I’m planning to attend the Nude Party tomorrow night, and have always been curious about the champagne room. The only deterrent is that I don’t know what the fee is, and how much to tip beyond that.

Can anyone give me a good figure of how much to spend? I want to make sure I have enough cash on hand if I do it. 

On 3/24/2022 at 6:35 PM, azdr0710 said:

according to the latest Adonis NYC newsletter, the forum's own @Bobby Bicepswill be among the entertainers at Saturday's (March 26) nude party in Manhattan......if you aren't on the Adonis NYC mailing list, enter your email at upper right and hit "subscribe"...the larger form isn't necessary......

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

the party is $100 prepaid and registration with your email is required......follow the instructions!.......

Thanks for the shoutout and yes i will be there !!

So I went to my first Adonis Nude Party last night. I had a great time. I arrived too early (8:30ish). There were only two dancers and less than a dozen patrons there. But it gave me time to talk to a handsome and sweet guy named Nck (Nicko) from Ukraine, now living in NY. We had a lovely conversation and then a hot lap dance. I also had lap dances from Leon, Stuart, and Jimmy. Jimmy (from Chelsea) was probably my favorite of the evening. We had less conversation than I did with others, but he was friendly, very present, just my type, and we had some very hot lap dances. I got his number and hope to arrange a private session with him sometime.

Has anyone had a private (on site or off) with Jimmy from Adonis? If so, please let me know how it was (either here or by PM) and what I might expect.

Thanks, guys, for the guidance to help me through my first visit!

@LAGuy  in reference to Jimmy he's been on the scene for while.

Here is his link to Rentmen:

https://rentmen.eu/JimmyTroy

If you want to see more of him look at his only fans. Definitely has a passion for Big D as he's mostly bottoming.

If you do more searches you'll find him bottoming on twitter. Had a nice preview with Timothy Champagne (in the past also dances at Adonis Nude parties) pounding him

I keep hoping to see an update from Tim, as I was planning to swing through next Friday night, but I suspect it will be a moment before we know whether, where and when any "regular" Adonis nights will be back...

All the more reason to plan to attend/support the next nude party!

I wonder what happened to SteveLi as he had announced last week on his OnlyFans that he was starting a male dancer event at Phoenix on April 10 tonight.

Sorry i wrote Pyramid but I meant Phoenix.

Edited by LIguy
wrong venue